UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Trump vs. Biden Part 2

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:23 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:26 am
Earlier you said "Exactly why COVID came along" which I took as an insinuation that COVID was intentionally introduced then you said "Never used the words deep State … I think it was something more small scale" in response to my post where I said ...

If I'm misunderstanding you, how should I interpret your statements?

Regardless of how or why COVID came about, it showed what trump was made out of, he doesn't have the chops to be President.
You never put out any opinions only MAGA bad bad bad
You do realize that MAQA bad bad bad is an opinion.

I'm a pretty opinionated person and I've put lots of them out there. You just don't like the ones that criticize/mock trump and the MAQA yahoos and tend to focus on them.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:39 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:23 am

You never put out any opinions only MAGA bad bad bad
You do realize that MAQA bad bad bad is an opinion.

I'm a pretty opinionated person and I've put lots of them out there. You just don't like the ones that criticize/mock trump and the MAQA yahoos and tend to focus on them.
:ugeek:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:40 am
GannonFan wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:17 am

Yup, the danger of overreaching. Even if it's not every case, and it's not, if there are any cases that are bogus and are just there to go after Trump and either embarrass him or such, it's damaging to the system itself and it could actually backfire and give Trump support he didn't have before. Lawfare is real, unfortunately, and we're playing a dangerous game when we use it to attempt to weaken a political opponent. I think Trump is awful for this country. But I also think that many efforts to discredit or hinder him are just as bad, if not worse for this country. Discrediting the legal system is one such unfortunate outcome of this.
There is some "out to get trump" involved but it's not all lawfare (the NY case is closest). trump isn't an innocent victim, he said and did things that brought these lawsuits. His words and action in obstructing the return of classified documents and attempting to steal the 2020 election are definitely worthy of investigation and prosecution.
You meam the NY caseS. (only the civil cases are lawsuits) All three are complete and utter lawfare.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:20 am
kalm wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:19 am

Same speech…he plays the J6 choir and literally salutes the “political” prisoners who thought they were defending democracy. Because that’s what patriots do.

disgusting motherfucker never earned the right to salute
He earned as much of a right as the crook who has spent 50 years getting rich while sucking off the taxpayer tit.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

GannonFan wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:17 am Yup, the danger of overreaching. Even if it's not every case, and it's not, if there are any cases that are bogus and are just there to go after Trump and either embarrass him or such, it's damaging to the system itself and it could actually backfire and give Trump support he didn't have before. Lawfare is real, unfortunately, and we're playing a dangerous game when we use it to attempt to weaken a political opponent. I think Trump is awful for this country. But I also think that many efforts to discredit or hinder him are just as bad, if not worse for this country. Discrediting the legal system is one such unfortunate outcome of this.
There is some "out to get trump" involved but it's not all lawfare (the NY case is closest). trump isn't an innocent victim, he said and did things that brought these lawsuits. His words and action in obstructing the return of classified documents and attempting to steal the 2020 election are definitely worthy of investigation and prosecution.
An overwhelming majority of voters, including independents, believe otherwise, and believe Biden is behind it.
Voters charge Biden wants to ‘jail’ Trump before election, 56%-30%

By nearly 2-to-1, voters believe President Joe Biden is using the Justice Department to hobble former President Donald Trump and jail him so that he can’t win the fall election.

In the latest McLaughlin and Associates survey shared with Secrets on Wednesday, 56% said they believe that “Joe Biden wants to stop President Trump from winning the election by putting him in jail.” Some 30% disagreed.

Republicans, 86% to 8%, agreed, as did independent voters, 50% to 33%. But so did many Democrats — 32% agreed to 48% who didn’t.

What’s more, voters said they believe Biden is playing a key role in driving the investigations of his rival. Some 58% said Biden has a role. Of that, 40% called his role “major.”…
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... ion-56-30/
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

One Vice President Possibility Is Gaining Traction With Donald Trump, NBC Reports
Rubio, 52, is “young and telegenic,” could influence Latino voters as the son of Cuban immigrants and would be the first minority to appear on a GOP presidential ticket, NBC noted.

He also has a record of Trump allegiance. Rubio recently endorsed the idea of the Republican National Committee helping Trump pay his mounting legal bills.
“It’s pretty clear from Trump’s orbit that Rubio is in play,” a Florida GOP operative told NBC. “It makes sense because he checks almost every box if they can get past both being from Florida.”
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:36 am

An overwhelming majority of voters, including independents, believe otherwise, and believe Biden is behind it.
Voters charge Biden wants to ‘jail’ Trump before election, 56%-30%

By nearly 2-to-1, voters believe President Joe Biden is using the Justice Department to hobble former President Donald Trump and jail him so that he can’t win the fall election.

In the latest McLaughlin and Associates survey shared with Secrets on Wednesday, 56% said they believe that “Joe Biden wants to stop President Trump from winning the election by putting him in jail.” Some 30% disagreed.

Republicans, 86% to 8%, agreed, as did independent voters, 50% to 33%. But so did many Democrats — 32% agreed to 48% who didn’t.

What’s more, voters said they believe Biden is playing a key role in driving the investigations of his rival. Some 58% said Biden has a role. Of that, 40% called his role “major.”…
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... ion-56-30/
It’s pretty obvious the vindictive evil clown JoBozo Biden wants Trump in jail but he doesn’t have what it takes upstairs to coordinate these efforts

Obama does though
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:20 am
houndawg wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:20 am
disgusting motherfucker never earned the right to salute
He earned as much of a right as the crook who has spent 50 years getting rich while sucking off the taxpayer tit.
The guy who:
  • Said “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” after cancelling a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Parismore than
  • Referred to more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.
  • Said of John McCain, "He's not a war hero, he's a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured, okay? I hate to tell you." And "we’re not going to support that loser’s funeral."
And before you dismiss the first two as a hit piece by The Atlantic, I believe they were confirmed by his former Chief of Staff, General John Kelly.

I was not a fan of McCain the politician but he was absolutely a war hero. I met someone who was in the camp with him and McCain put his own life and health at risk to protect other prisoners. I can't see donald putting himself at risk for anyone else.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:34 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:20 am
The guy who:
  • Said “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” after cancelling a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Parismore than
  • Referred to more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.
  • Said of John McCain, "He's not a war hero, he's a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured, okay? I hate to tell you." And "we’re not going to support that loser’s funeral."
And before you dismiss the first two as a hit piece by The Atlantic, I believe they were confirmed by his former Chief of Staff, General John Kelly.

I was not a fan of McCain the politician but he was absolutely a war hero. I met someone who was in the camp with him and McCain put his own life and health at risk to protect other prisoners. I can't see donald putting himself at risk for anyone else.
Nope, in headlines by the MSM (CNN, NBC) in their headlines they claim Kelly confirms the remarks, but they don’t quote Kelly as saying ‘I heard him say ______’. They just quote Kelly repeating what the alleged anonymous source allegededly told the Atlantic, and how anyone who would say that is terrible..
Last edited by BDKJMU on Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:38 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:34 pm
The guy who:

Nope, FAKE NEWS by alleged anonymous sources.
General John Kelly, trump's longest serving Chief of Staff is an anonymous source?

Exclusive: John Kelly goes on the record to confirm several disturbing stories about Trump
“What can I add that has not already been said?” Kelly said, when asked if he wanted to weigh in on his former boss in light of recent comments made by other former Trump officials. “A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:43 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:38 pm
Nope, FAKE NEWS by alleged anonymous sources.
General John Kelly, trump's longest serving Chief of Staff is an anonymous source?

Exclusive: John Kelly goes on the record to confirm several disturbing stories about Trump
“What can I add that has not already been said?” Kelly said, when asked if he wanted to weigh in on his former boss in light of recent comments made by other former Trump officials. “A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.
Again- read my post I was editing when you responded right after I posted (what do you have an alert anytime someone resonds to a post of yours?). Kelly didn’t actually confirm the remarks.
He is quoted repeatedly:
‘A person that says ______
‘A person that thinks _____
He isn’t quoted as saying ‘Trump said ______’ or ‘I heard Trump say________’, Those are FAKE NEWS headlines by CNN, NBC, etc saying Gen Kelly confirms the remarks..
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:51 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:43 pm

Again- read my post I was editing when you responded right after I posted (what do you have an alert anytime someone resonds to a post of yours?). Kelly didn’t actually confirm the remarks.
He is quoted repeatedly:
He isn’t quoted as saying ‘Trump said ______’ or ‘I heard Trump say________’, Those are FAKE NEWS headlines by CNN, NBC, etc saying Gen Kelly confirms the remarks..
Are you saying that Kelly wasn't confirming that trump has contempt for the brave men and women who have served our country, especially those killed or captured or are you nitpicking that he didn't word for word confirm the story in the Atlantic?
"What can I add that has not already been said?" Kelly told CNN, referring to Trump, "A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all 'suckers' because 'there is nothing in it for them.'"

Kelly continued: "A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because 'it doesn't look good for me.' A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family — for all Gold Star families — on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America's defense are 'losers' and wouldn't visit their graves in France."
What can I add that has not already been said? followed by all of those statements is a pretty damning indictment of trump's attitude toward veterans. And didn't Kelly also say "“God help us" about the possibility of trump being reelected?

John Kelly confirms firsthand Trump's statements expressing distaste for military service after years of anonymous accounts
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:43 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:42 pm

Nah don’t have any tattoos
Senator Rubio surging into contention for VP!
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:54 am
UNI88 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:43 pm

You didn’t think it was gonna be the conservative South Dakota governor did ya ….
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:49 am

You didn’t think it was gonna be the conservative South Dakota governor did ya ….
I think the VP will be female.

...humiliating "Little Marco" periodicly is sort of like recreation for Trump and he already has the Cuban vote so expect Rubio to occupy the position occupied in 2016 by Chris Christie.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

That’s who I’m leaning towards.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:29 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:51 pm
He is quoted repeatedly:
Are you saying that Kelly wasn't confirming that trump has contempt for the brave men and women who have served our country, especially those killed or captured or are you nitpicking that he didn't word for word confirm the story in the Atlantic?
I’m saying the headlines by the lib MSM (CNN, NBC, et al) that Kelly ‘CONFIRMED’ what Trump allegely said are FAKE NEWS headlines going by what those outlets quoted Kelly as saying. He ISN’t quoted as saying ‘Yes, I was there and heard Trump say ___________” or “Yes, I heard Trump say those things.” He is quoted as repeatedly starting each sentence with ‘A person who would’ or ‘A person that’. That isn’t a confirmation that Trump said it. And I don’t think that is an accident that Kelly probably carefully said what he said (which was neither a confirmation nor a denial). Kelly might believe Trump would have said those things, but he isn’t confirming what the alleged anonymous source allegedly told The Atlantic reporter. And a decent reporter (if CNN had one) would have asked Kelly: “In regards to what was alleged by an anonymous source in the article in The Atlantic, “Did you actually hear Trump say _________________?”
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:48 am
UNI88 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:29 pm

I’m saying the headlines by the lib MSM (CNN, NBC, et al) that Kelly ‘confirmed’ what Trump allegely said are FAKE NEWS headlines going by what those outlets quoted Kelly as saying. He isn’t quoted as saying ‘Yes, I was there and heard Trump say ___________” or “Yes, I heard Trump say those things.” He is quoted as repeatedly starting each sentence with ‘A person who would’ or ‘A person that’. That isn’t a confirmation that Trump said it. And I don’t think that is an accident that Kelly probably carefully said what he said (which was neither a confirmation nor a denial). Kelly might believe Trump would have said those things, but he isn’t confirming what the alleged anonymous source allegedly told The Atlantic reporter. And a decent reporter if CNN had one would have asked Kelly: In regards to what was alleged by an anonymous source in the article in The Atlantic, “Did you actually hear Trump say _________________?”
Kelly might believe Trump would have said those things? He started with "What can I add that has not already been said?" and then went on to repeat what others have said. He might not have been confirming that trump said verbatim what was in the Atlantic but he was confirming that trump has contempt for our military veterans, especially for those killed, wounded or captured. His statements about McCain confirm it. To think otherwise is delusional.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:02 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:48 am
I’m saying the headlines by the lib MSM (CNN, NBC, et al) that Kelly ‘confirmed’ what Trump allegely said are FAKE NEWS headlines going by what those outlets quoted Kelly as saying. He isn’t quoted as saying ‘Yes, I was there and heard Trump say ___________” or “Yes, I heard Trump say those things.” He is quoted as repeatedly starting each sentence with ‘A person who would’ or ‘A person that’. That isn’t a confirmation that Trump said it. And I don’t think that is an accident that Kelly probably carefully said what he said (which was neither a confirmation nor a denial). Kelly might believe Trump would have said those things, but he isn’t confirming what the alleged anonymous source allegedly told The Atlantic reporter. And a decent reporter if CNN had one would have asked Kelly: In regards to what was alleged by an anonymous source in the article in The Atlantic, “Did you actually hear Trump say _________________?”
Kelly might believe Trump would have said those things? He started with "What can I add that has not already been said?" and then went on to repeat what others have said. He might not have been confirming that trump said verbatim what was in the Atlantic but he was confirming that trump has contempt for our military veterans, especially for those killed, wounded or captured. His statements about McCain confirm it. To think otherwise is delusional.
The headlines were he confirmed what was said in the Atlantic article. That isn’t true, and if you can’t see that, you need to work on your reading comprehension.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:23 am

That’s who I’m leaning towards.
I think she’s to hot for the job just ask Melania

But wow she could use her charms to dazzle foreign leaders only by smiling at them …
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:48 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:02 pm
The headlines were he confirmed what was said in the Atlantic article. That isn’t true, and if you can’t see that, you need to work on your reading comprehension.
You want the focus to be on whether the articles misquoted Kelly so isn't on the reality that kelly confirmed that trump has contempt for our military veterans, especially for those killed, wounded or captured.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:14 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:48 pm
You want the focus to be on whether the articles misquoted Kelly so isn't on the reality that kelly confirmed that trump has contempt for our military veterans, especially for those killed, wounded or captured.

I don’t believe anything the MSM says about the right, esp Trump, esp headlines.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Trump vs. Biden Part 2

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:33 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:14 pm

I don’t believe anything the MSM says about the right, esp Trump, esp headlines.
Did Kelly say "god help us" when asked about trump winning reelection?