UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Lara Trump Trainwreck

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:58 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:23 am
No, it's not but it's further down the scale from Presidents lying about election results which seems to be fine with you. :coffee:
Oh really? That's what Trump wanted? Trump asked that Georgia follow it's longstanding election laws and rules. The margin of victory is well in question.

After three years, NOBODY has been able to get ballots and images for audit. They've got the data and the FOIA'd documents, but an uncurious legal system. Kinda like you, Klamala and Hdoge.
Fanni is playing trump and all you MAQA yahoos. She set this up years ago when she hired Wade. She's doing it for the publicity now and then she's going to spring the 4D chess surprise on trump and the other defendants. They'll be found guilty and sentenced to death by nitrogen injection.

:sarcasm:

Had to throw the sarcasm emoji in there just in case the MAQA yahoos were too dense to figure it out.
Last edited by UNI88 on Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Fani Wade Trainwreck

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:55 pm
kalm wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:26 am

No. It’s not.
If they are this blatantly unethical, what does that say about the Trump case?
Nothing yet.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:56 pm
houndawg wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:42 pm

All I've heard is opinion so far, and a disgruntled former employee... :coffee:

I'm surprised you aren't a bit more skeptical, given recent events with the Hunter Biden thing...
What Hunter Biden thing?
The part where the main witness got caught lying to the FBI? :lol:

disclaimer for 88 - this doesn't mean Hunter isn't guilty of something
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Re: Fani Willis Trainwreck

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:58 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:23 am

No, it's not but it's further down the scale from Presidents lying about election results which seems to be fine with you. :coffee:
Oh really? That's what Trump wanted? Trump asked that Georgia follow it's longstanding election laws and rules. The margin of victory is well in question.

After three years, NOBODY has been able to get ballots and images for audit. They've got the data and the FOIA'd documents, but an uncurious legal system. Kinda like you, Klamala and Hdoge.
Rumor and innuendo. Thats all you got - when the facts come calling you haul ass. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:40 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:55 pm

If they are this blatantly unethical, what does that say about the Trump case?
Nothing yet.
Not a good look.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:22 pm
kalm wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:40 pm

Nothing yet.
Not a good look.
I agree.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:07 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:22 pm

Not a good look.
I agree.
You should. Supporting Fani let's everyone know you really don't care about justice. I'm proud of you.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

trump pushing for lara trump to run the RNC is just as bad as willis appointing wade.

Prove me wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by UNI88 on Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:14 pm trump pushing for lara trump to run the RNC is just as bad as willis appointing wade.

Prove me wrong.

Tough to argue with.

This might cause down ballot funding issues for the GOP.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:14 pm trump pushing for lara trump to run the RNC is just as bad as willis appointing wade.

Prove me wrong.

He needs that RNC money pronto...gotta pay your bills...

Anybody else think that Nikki Haley staying in the primary is more than a tune-up for '28? I think its the remaining Koch brother putting the squeeze on Trump since he isn't the presumptive nominee until she drops out and the RNC doesn't pay his legal fees until he is....here I am rooting for the Koch brother....surely these are the end of times... :ohno:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Prove me wrong.

You 1st since you brought it up. Prove how it is as bad. :coffee:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:14 pm

Prove me wrong.

I got nothing.
It isn't as bad, it's worse. Appointing an attorney, who might be under qualified but is still an attorney, to lead a trial isn't as bad as arranging for the appointment of your completely and utterly unqualified daughter-in-law to chair the RNC so that she can prioritize using funds to pay your yuge legal bills and get you reelected while underfunding other important campaigns.
Last edited by UNI88 on Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Fani Wilis Trainwreck

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:29 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:14 pm
I got nothing.
It isn't as bad, it's worse. Appointing an attorney, who might be under qualified but is still an attorney, to lead a trial isn't as bad as arranging for the appointment of your completely and utterly unqualified daughter-in-law to chair the RNC so that she can prioritize using funds to pay your yuge legal bills and get you reelected while underfunding other important campaigns.
You didn't even try. You're just being oppositionally defiant.

I have no clue how savvy what's her face is, but maybe the RNC will now get donations. Nobody is giving much to them. That could now change.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:33 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:29 pm

I have no clue how savvy what's her face is, but maybe the RNC will now get donations. Nobody is giving much to them. That could now change.
You're full of shit. An attorney is more qualified to lead a criminal case than personal trainer / TV producer is to lead the RNC.

RNC fundraising is suffering because trump has alienated donors just like Arizona GOP fundraising is suffering because of MAQA yahoos like kelli ward. MAQA yahoos might love trump but they don't write big donation checks.

I'm more qualified than lara trump to run the RNC. If she's appointed it will be due to nepotism and trump's desire to use RNC funds for his himself.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:45 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:33 pm

You're full of shit. An attorney is more qualified to lead a criminal case than personal trainer / TV producer is to lead the RNC.

RNC fundraising is suffering because trump has alienated donors just like Arizona GOP fundraising is suffering because of MAQA yahoos like kelli ward. MAQA yahoos might love trump but they don't write big donation checks.

I'm more qualified than lara trump to run the RNC. If she's appointed it will be due to nepotism and trump's desire to use RNC funds for his himself.
:rofl: Keep stepping in it.

I know you feel painted into a corner due to your untreatable TDS, but doubling down on unsupported claims won't help you. You've had a really tough two weeks.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:05 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:45 pm

I know you feel painted into a corner due to your untreatable tDS, but doubling down on unsupported claims won't help you. You've had a really tough two weeks.
The irony of a MAQA yahoo who likes to post quotes and information without links saying that I have unsupported claims. :rofl:

What is unsupported? That lara trump was a personal trainer? A TV producer? That she's woefully unqualified and only being considered because she's married to trump's son?

It's hypocritical to bitch about nathan wade's appointment but defend a possible lara trump appointment to chair the RNC.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:17 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:05 pm

I know you feel painted into a corner due to your untreatable tDS, but doubling down on unsupported claims won't help you. You've had a really tough two weeks.
The irony of a MAQA yahoo who likes to post quotes and information without links saying that I have unsupported claims. :rofl:

What is unsupported? That lara trump was a personal trainer? A TV producer? That she's woefully unqualified and only being considered because she's married to trump's son?

It's hypocritical to bitch about nathan wade's appointment but defend a possible lara trump appointment to chair the RNC.
Oh really. Do you have the job summary to be co chair to the RNC?

You have no idea how to reconcile the differences. Logic fail.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:11 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:17 pm

I know what the RNC does, I have a rough outline of lara trump's experience and I think I have a pretty good understanding of my own experience. I'm underqualified for the RNC job but not nearly as unqualified as lara trump is.

MAQA yahoos like to mock kamala harris for fvcking her way to where she is; if lara trump geets the RNC Chair job then she fvcked her way to it.

If you're going to defend my criticism of lara trump I expect you to defend kamala harris just as vociferously or I'm going to continue to call out your and others hypocrisy.
Last edited by UNI88 on Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:16 pm

I know what the RNC does, I have a rough outline of lara trump's experience and I think I have a pretty good understanding of my own experience. I'm underqualified for the RNC job but not nearly as unqualified as lara trump is.

MAQA yahoos like to mock kamala harris for fvcking her way to where she is; if lara trump geets the RNC Chair job then she fvcked her way to it.

If you're going to defend my criticism of lara trump I expect you to defend kamala harris just as vociferously or I'm going to continue to call out your and others hypocrisy.
You don't know shit StUni. Stop trying to act like you know anything more than reading disparaging articles from Yahoo or the Atlantic. Give us the job duties chief.

As to your stupid second statement. Get TDS therapy.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:24 pm

You don't know shit StUni. Stop trying to act like you know anything more than reading disparaging articles from Yahoo or the Atlantic. Give us the job duties chief.

Right after you list lara trump's qualifications for the RNC job other than who she's fvcking. :coffee:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:50 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:24 pm

Right after you list lara trump's qualifications for the RNC job other than who she's fvcking. :coffee:
I'm not the one with the problem lazy ass. Stop making unfounded claims and inform us of how she isn't qualified, especially in light of you not saying one peep over Ronny McDaniel.

Pro tip. Look up Ronny's qualifications before you respond.

Look at you as well. Gone all nasty over Lara Trump. You should be ashamed of your conduct.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:48 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:50 pm
I'm not the one with the problem lazy ass. Stop making unfounded claims and inform us of how she isn't qualified, especially in light of you not saying one peep over Ronny McDaniel.

Look at you as well. Gone all nasty over Lara Trump. You should be ashamed of your conduct.
I'm not defending ronna so I don't need to look up her qualifications. Are you saying that she was appointed because of nepotism? It's possible with her family connections. I'm not sure she had to fvck someone for the appointment though.

I'm fighting fire with fire. Don't like my conduct then apply that standard to your fellow MAQA yahoos who say things that are just as bad or worse about kamala harris for 3+ years. I don't remember hearing a peep from you about their conduct. You can be consistent or you can be a partisan hack but I'm going to call out your hypocrisy if you go down the partisan hack route.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:46 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:48 pm

I'm not defending ronna so I don't need to look up her qualifications. Are you saying that she was appointed because of nepotism? It's possible with her family connections. I'm not sure she had to fvck someone for the appointment though.

I'm fighting fire with fire. Don't like my conduct then apply that standard to your fellow MAQA yahoos who say things that are just as bad or worse about kamala harris for 3+ years. I don't remember hearing a peep from you about their conduct. You can be consistent or you can be a partisan hack but I'm going to call out your hypocrisy if you go down the partisan hack route.
You're lazy. Admit it. Talk out your ass and can't be bothered to do research. Ronny graduated from BYU with BA in English and then made videos for Mittens. Seems Lara Trump has plenty of qualifications in addition to bringing in money to the RNC.

As far as Kamala, I don't give two shits about her.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:27 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:46 pm

You're lazy. Admit it. Talk out your ass and can't be bothered to do research. Ronny graduated from BYU with BA in English and then made videos for Mittens. Seems Lara Trump has plenty of qualifications in addition to bringing in money to the RNC.

As far as Kamala, I don't give two shits about her.
What qualifications does lara have exactly that make her more qualified than ronna?

ronna has:
- worked on a number of political campaigns ranging from school board elections to the 2012 presidential campaign of Mitt
- served as chair of the Women for Mitt Michigan Coalition
- served as a delegate from Michigan's 11th Congressional District to the Republican National Convention
- served as chair of the Mackinac Republican Leadership Conference
- been elected as the Michigan national committeewoman
- served as the chair of the Republican Party of Michigan
- and worked in fundraising, personnel management, and media production, holding management positions at various companies

In addition to graduating from North Carolina State University with a degree in Communications and studying at the French Culinary Institute in New York lara has:
- been a personal trainer
- produced and hosted trump Productions' Real News Update
- produced Inside Edition
- spearheaded the trump–Pence Women's Empowerment Tour
- served as the trump Tower liaison for Brad Parscale's Giles-Parscale company and was a senior consultant to Parscale for Trump's reelection campaign in 2020. The Parscale "jobs" have shades of hunter's with Burisma and consulting in china.

lara seems less qualified than ronna but I welcome you to provide specific qualifications that prove me wrong. :coffee:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

What highly powerful, way older, married man is Lara Trump having an affair with who is appointing her to the RNC chair? Do tell..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.