ODU to build new stadium

All other college sports!
User avatar
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
Posts: 34141
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself
Location: Pizza Hell

Re: ODU to build new stadium

Postby CAA Flagship » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:53 pm

New light poles installed. :lol:

Image

User avatar
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
Posts: 34141
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself
Location: Pizza Hell

Re: ODU to build new stadium

Postby CAA Flagship » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:42 pm

Vertical construction begins in the race to open August 31st.

Image
Image

Image

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 52680
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: ODU to build new stadium

Postby 93henfan » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:00 am

Will they be rebuilding the defense too?

:rimshot:

"Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15" - the democrats

User avatar
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 50623
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: ODU to build new stadium

Postby Ibanez » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:25 am

93henfan wrote:Will they be rebuilding the defense too?

:rimshot:


That'll begin on 4/29. :coffee:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
Posts: 34141
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself
Location: Pizza Hell

Re: ODU to build new stadium

Postby CAA Flagship » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:40 am

93henfan wrote:Will they be rebuilding the defense too?

:rimshot:



User avatar
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
Posts: 34141
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself
Location: Pizza Hell

Re: ODU to build new stadium

Postby CAA Flagship » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:23 am

Taking shape:


User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 52680
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: ODU to build new stadium

Postby 93henfan » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:17 pm

All I see is a bunch of scoring. Will they be installing trap doors and pop-up bollards to stop opposing offenses?
"Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15" - the democrats

User avatar
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
Posts: 34141
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself
Location: Pizza Hell

Re: ODU to build new stadium

Postby CAA Flagship » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:29 pm

93henfan wrote:All I see is a bunch of scoring. Will they be installing trap doors and pop-up bollards to stop opposing offenses?

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=36631&start=25#p1236067

User avatar
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 5447
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 am
I am a fan of: UNI
Location: On the foggy woggy banks of the Limpopo River

Re: ODU to build new stadium

Postby UNI88 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:42 pm

Wait, ODU still has a football team? They had some pretty good years with that Hanky kid and then they dropped off the map into irrelevance. Maybe we need a marauding Monarchs fighting for relevance thread.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

User avatar
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
Posts: 34141
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself
Location: Pizza Hell

Re: ODU to build new stadium

Postby CAA Flagship » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:13 am

UNI88 wrote:Wait, ODU still has a football team? They had some pretty good years with that Hanky kid and then they dropped off the map into irrelevance. Maybe we need a marauding Monarchs fighting for relevance thread.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk


User avatar
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
Posts: 34141
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself
Location: Pizza Hell

Re: ODU to build new stadium

Postby CAA Flagship » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:40 pm


User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 52680
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: ODU to build new stadium

Postby 93henfan » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:23 pm

That's a really weird-looking press box. Did they put two air handling units dead center? WTF?
"Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15" - the democrats

User avatar
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
Posts: 34141
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself
Location: Pizza Hell

Re: ODU to build new stadium

Postby CAA Flagship » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:32 pm

93henfan wrote:That's a really weird-looking press box. Did they put two air handling units dead center? WTF?

Here's a good view. The best I can come up with is that they are roll-up windows (like a garage door) for TV cameras. You can see the catch grate/net at the bottom of each for when they are open.

Image

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 52680
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: ODU to build new stadium

Postby 93henfan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:29 am

That makes more sense.

Also, I'm pretty sure that QB sucks dicks.
"Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15" - the democrats

User avatar
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
Posts: 26904
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:12 am
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME
Location: Eastern Palouse

Re: ODU to build new stadium

Postby andy7171 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:52 am

CAA Flagship wrote:
93henfan wrote:That's a really weird-looking press box. Did they put two air handling units dead center? WTF?

Here's a good view. The best I can come up with is that they are roll-up windows (like a garage door) for TV cameras. You can see the catch grate/net at the bottom of each for when they are open.

Image

Why is that guy standing right in front of the stadium? Shitty photographer.
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."


Return to “Other College Sports”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests