ECU Improves to 2-2

All other college sports!
Rob Iola
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Lurking

ECU Improves to 2-2

Post by Rob Iola »

East Carolina rallied to score 9 points in the last 5 minutes to win 37 to 35. They improve to 2 wins and 2 losses on the season heading into their conference game at Temple next Saturday.
Proletarians of the world, unite!
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Re: ECU Improves to 2-2

Post by 93henfan »

Rob Iola wrote:East Carolina rallied to score 9 points in the last 5 minutes to win 37 to 35. They improve to 2 wins and 2 losses on the season heading into their conference game at Temple next Saturday.
Who did they play? Virginia Tech?
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
Rob Iola
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Lurking

Post by Rob Iola »

93henfan wrote:
Rob Iola wrote:East Carolina rallied to score 9 points in the last 5 minutes to win 37 to 35. They improve to 2 wins and 2 losses on the season heading into their conference game at Temple next Saturday.
Nah, ECU chickened out of playing VT. Instead, for the 2nd time this season the Hokies went on the road to beat a nationally-ranked and previously undefeated opponent by 3 scores to build on their unblemished conference record and maintain their lead in the ACC Coastal division - why do you ask?
Proletarians of the world, unite!
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

I was getting breakfast the other day here in Lodi, and saw a guy wearing East Carolina gear. Apparently, his son is on their coaching staff.

That just days after seeing some girl at Baskin-Robbins wearing a stinking Griz shirt and some kid wearing a State of Montana hat. What gives?!?

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

SuperHornet wrote:I was getting breakfast the other day here in Lodi, and saw a guy wearing East Carolina gear. Apparently, his son is on their coaching staff.

That just days after seeing some girl at Baskin-Robbins wearing a stinking Griz shirt and some kid wearing a State of Montana hat. What gives?!?

They like wearing clothes?
:thumb:
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

Rob Iola wrote:
93henfan wrote:
Nah, ECU chickened out of playing VT. Instead, for the 2nd time this season the Hokies went on the road to beat a nationally-ranked and previously undefeated opponent by 3 scores to build on their unblemished conference record and maintain their lead in the ACC Coastal division - why do you ask?
The two of you.

Shuddup :tothehand: