Liberty Pitcher Throws Perfecto!

All other college sports!
User avatar
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
Posts: 15528
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:24 pm
I am a fan of: Sac State
Location: Lodi, CA

Liberty Pitcher Throws Perfecto!

Postby SuperHornet » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:47 pm

Congratulations to Liberty Lady Flames pitcher Julia DiMartino (3-3), who tossed a 12-0 perfect game against Princeton this past Sunday. This is her third no-no and first perfecto. It is Liberty's first perfect game since 2005 and fourth overall.

WTG, Julia!

http://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm?PID=36963&newsID=21500&teamID=2

Liberty softball continues to be led by Olympic Gold Medalist Dr. Dot Richardson. The Flames are 7-6, but are on a roll, winning all three of its games in the Liberty Softball Challenge by a combined score of 42-2.

(In other Liberty softball news, the Lady Flames downed Delaware State 20-0 last week.)
Image

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 21055
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Liberty Pitcher Throws Perfecto!

Postby CID1990 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:14 pm

SuperHornet wrote:Congratulations to Liberty Lady Flames pitcher Julia DiMartino (3-3), who tossed a 12-0 perfect game against Princeton this past Sunday. This is her third no-no and first perfecto. It is Liberty's first perfect game since 2005 and fourth overall.

WTG, Julia!

http://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm?PID=36963&newsID=21500&teamID=2

Liberty softball continues to be led by Olympic Gold Medalist Dr. Dot Richardson. The Flames are 7-6, but are on a roll, winning all three of its games in the Liberty Softball Challenge by a combined score of 42-2.

(In other Liberty softball news, the Lady Flames downed Delaware State 20-0 last week.)


Even more impressive when you know there are no lesbians on the team


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
Posts: 26904
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:12 am
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME
Location: Eastern Palouse

Re: Liberty Pitcher Throws Perfecto!

Postby andy7171 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:09 am

Can we get a picture? Though I know I'm going to regret it.
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."

User avatar
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
Posts: 34141
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself
Location: Pizza Hell

Re: Liberty Pitcher Throws Perfecto!

Postby CAA Flagship » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:57 am

andy7171 wrote:Can we get a picture? Though I know I'm going to regret it.

Image

User avatar
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
Posts: 26904
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:12 am
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME
Location: Eastern Palouse

Re: Liberty Pitcher Throws Perfecto!

Postby andy7171 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:07 am

She has a kind face.
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 52680
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: Liberty Pitcher Throws Perfecto!

Postby 93henfan » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:04 pm

A ring through the nostril at Liberty?

As HD would say, I bet she fvcks like a greyhound biatch!
"Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15" - the democrats

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 21055
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Liberty Pitcher Throws Perfecto!

Postby CID1990 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:03 pm

93henfan wrote:A ring through the nostril at Liberty?

As HD would say, I bet she fvcks like a greyhound biatch!


Yeah they give demerits at Liberty and you'd think piercing would be on the list

Maybe you only get dinged if you're pierced through the poo nanny
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris


Return to “Other College Sports”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests