Watch Out! USC & UCLA to the BIG TEN

Football Championship Subdivision discussions
BlackFalkin
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: EASTERN WASHINGTON

Watch Out! USC & UCLA to the BIG TEN

Post by BlackFalkin »

Just a little heads up before realignment begins: This is a huge opportunity for North Dakota State, Boise State, Utah State & Colorado State! USC makes up 80% of the strength (imo) of the PAC 10/12 conference. How could you even have a major west coast FBS conference without private USC and UCLA? This is a great opportunity for schools that potentially got overlooked in the last realignment & expansion. Weather the PAC 12 becomes a Go5, takes on a name change or stays a weak P5, this is a great time for two schools to put their best foot forward.
EWU FOOTBALL 2004|2005|2010|2012|2013|2014|2016|2018|BigSky Champions
EASTERN WASHINGTON|2010 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: Watch Out! USC & UCLA to the BIG TEN

Post by BDKJMU »

BlackFalkin wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:48 pm Just a little heads up before realignment begins: This is a huge opportunity for North Dakota State, Boise State, Utah State & Colorado State! USC makes up 80% of the strength (imo) of the PAC 10/12 conference. How could you even have a major west coast FBS conference without private USC and UCLA? This is a great opportunity for schools that potentially got overlooked in the last realignment & expansion. Weather the PAC 12 becomes a Go5, takes on a name change or stays a weak P5, this is a great time for two schools to put their best foot forward.
Do try and keep up.
https://www.championshipsubdivision.com ... 35&t=53041
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

BDK: I think BF's point may have been a cheap way to "get rid" of NDSU and their almost total domination of FCS. I don't think that's going to happen, though....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
BlackFalkin
Level3
Level3

Post by BlackFalkin »

Seriously though, this is going to be a great opportunity for a few programs. If North Dakota State takes advantage, renovate that warehouse into something that looks decent on tv, they could have a decent shot at a major invite. And if they do, the FCS could get back to normal with Big Sky schools making FCS Championship appearances and bringing National Championship trophies back to Big Sky Country.
:coffee:
BlackFalkin
Level3
Level3

Post by BlackFalkin »

Boise State also has a real shot, and it could have potentially been a great deal for Montana and Montana State if Montana would expand that brown death-hole they have in Missoula. Have the best stadium in Montana why don’t you… Montana should’ve expanded to 30,000+ the moment Eastern got RED turf. Montana would’ve been legit. Instead Eastern Washington has a National Championship, 3 Walter Payton award winners, idk how many offensive and defense POY awards, 8 wins in the last 4 meetings, 8 or 9 Big Sky Championships AND Cooper Kupp. The legend in the NFL, Super Bowl MVP.
mtjack
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: NAU Lumberjacks!

Post by mtjack »

BlackFalkin wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:40 am Boise State also has a real shot, and it could have potentially been a great deal for Montana and Montana State if Montana would expand that brown death-hole they have in Missoula. Have the best stadium in Montana why don’t you… Montana should’ve expanded to 30,000+ the moment Eastern got RED turf. Montana would’ve been legit. Instead Eastern Washington has a National Championship, 3 Walter Payton award winners, idk how many offensive and defense POY awards, 8 wins in the last 4 meetings, 8 or 9 Big Sky Championships AND Cooper Kupp. The legend in the NFL, Super Bowl MVP.

8 wins in the last 4 meetings. :lol:
BlackFalkin
Level3
Level3

Post by BlackFalkin »

I forgot BYU. BYU is the other program that could come up big if they make the right moves, but the time is now! Good luck
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BlackFalkin wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:48 pm Just a little heads up before realignment begins: This is a huge opportunity for North Dakota State, Boise State, Utah State & Colorado State! USC makes up 80% of the strength (imo) of the PAC 10/12 conference. How could you even have a major west coast FBS conference without private USC and UCLA? This is a great opportunity for schools that potentially got overlooked in the last realignment & expansion. Weather the PAC 12 becomes a Go5, takes on a name change or stays a weak P5, this is a great time for two schools to put their best foot forward.
NDZU isn't getting a PAC invite. Best thing that could happen for the bizumbs would be Boise, SDSU and/or Fresno State move to the PAC and they get an invite to the MWC. Even then, I think the MWC would be more interested in Montana or MSU. Geography and travel are bigger factors for conferences without big TV contracts.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

BlackFalkin wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:29 am I forgot BYU. BYU is the other program that could come up big if they make the right moves, but the time is now! Good luck
BYU is moving to the B12.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12