Football Championship Subdivision discussions
JALMOND
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Portland State
A.K.A.: JALMOND

Big Sky Predictions 10-5

Post by JALMOND »

After suffering through a brutal opening week of conference play, I am now at 42-10 for the year. That first week showed how competitive the conference is going to be this year which makes the picking all the more difficult. Therefore, a perfect week is possible, but not likely, and anyone who does achieve a perfect week deserves a pat on the back. Here are my predictions for this week's slate of games. Some good ones out there.

WSU at UM---The Wildcats will truly see how good they are as they move on over to the Grizzlies's den for a strong matchup. The Grizzlies are eaget to come home after a free for all last week on the road. Can the Wildcats continue on their feel good ways and come through with a win in a tough place to play?...UM 31, WSU 20.

UNC at MSU---The Bears took a tumble out of the starting gate and lost a tough one at home to their cellar dweller mates. They now approach the other side of the spectrum as they enter the Bobcats lair for a tough one. Meanwhile, the Bobcats are rolling and should not have any problem with this game...MSU 48, UNC 7.

UCD at PSU---The Aggies got a strong home win over a tough foe last week, opening some eyes in doing it. The Vikings return to conference play after a quick trip back east. Can the Aggies build on their feel good fortunes from last week and get a conference road win? Can the Vikings find their defense?...UCD 35, PSU 21.

NAU at UI---The Lumberjacks showed last week that they can compete this year with the upper echelon of the conference, at least at home. Can they do it on the road? A strong test awaits them against a disappointed Vandal squad smarting from a tough road loss to open conference play...UI 24, NAU 21.

ISU at CP---The Bengals welcomed the top team last week to their house and succumbed to a defeat. This game should be easier as they feel they are much better than one of the bottom teams. But the Mustangs come it riding a win on the road last week and this is at their house. Might be tough...CP 21, ISU 17.
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: Big Sky Predictions 10-5

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

Davis 34-27 Portland St. — The Aggies have been something of a "play to their opponents' level" team so far

Idaho St. 27-30 Cal PolyThe 'Stangs finally showed some signs of life last week

NAU 10-24 IdahoCan the 'Jacks pull another big upset in a different dome?

Weber 21-34 MontanaThe Griz had 701 yards in Cheney. The school record? 717 against Weber in 1999…

NololColol 0-38 Montana St.The Bear program has now hit rock bottom… like "pulling out The Bible in a roach motel"-level rock bottom :?
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: Big Sky Predictions 10-5

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

UCD @ PSU

Spread - Aggies by 9.5
Sagarin - Aggies by 10
Massey - Aggies by 10

ISU @ CPY

Spread - Bengals by 3.5