Montana State Fans...

Football Championship Subdivision discussions
SFA Fan!!!
I am a fan of: Stephen F. Austin
A.K.A.: SFA Jacks

Montana State Fans...

Post by SFA Fan!!! »

I hope you guys thank the refs for this victory... It was a great game though, i give Montana State players credit for not panicking. Refs i think played a big part of this game. I was shocked at some of the calls that were made. On another note, JC Harper needs a signature victory. Has came up short in big games. Keep your head up jacks, you guys put up a hell of a fight!
CatBlitz22
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Montana State

Re: Montana State Fans...

Post by CatBlitz22 »

Thank the refs. LOL
You guys got a PI call that was pure bullshit when we picked it off. Got away with holds ALL game.

Good game but don't you dare give me the ref card.
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Post by grizzaholic »

Perhaps your team shouldn't have been out drinking beforehand....just sayin'.
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
CatBlitz22
Level2
Level2

Post by CatBlitz22 »

grizzaholic wrote:Perhaps your team shouldn't have been out drinking beforehand....just sayin'.
:lol:
cats2506
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: MSU Bobcats

Post by cats2506 »

SFA Fan!!! wrote:I hope you guys thank the refs for this victory... It was a great game though, i give Montana State players credit for not panicking. Refs i think played a big part of this game. I was shocked at some of the calls that were made. On another note, JC Harper needs a signature victory. Has came up short in big games. Keep your head up jacks, you guys put up a hell of a fight!
Why did you have to go there, I have been thinking that SFA had a bunch of good fans and a very good team, now I just think your a whiny bitch ;)

Yeah I know the Big Sky refs suck, but they sucked for both sides. :nod:
CatMan
Level1
Level1

Post by CatMan »

cats2506 wrote:
SFA Fan!!! wrote:I hope you guys thank the refs for this victory... It was a great game though, i give Montana State players credit for not panicking. Refs i think played a big part of this game. I was shocked at some of the calls that were made. On another note, JC Harper needs a signature victory. Has came up short in big games. Keep your head up jacks, you guys put up a hell of a fight!
Why did you have to go there, I have been thinking that SFA had a bunch of good fans and a very good team, now I just think your a whiny bitch ;)

There was ALOT of laundry on the field, but i'm not sure i saw a single one that was out of line, that game was way sloppy but all those flags were warranted, it seems like they started letting alot of stuff go toward the end too just so the game would end sometime this year. SFA was a good team, great offense, but not disciplined. The cats made decent adjustments but still aren't playing to their potential.
clawman
I am a fan of: Eastern Eagles

Post by clawman »

I was at the game as a fan of the Big Sky and loving FCS football, no bias. This game epitomizes what I think is wrong with our system of ranking. There is NO WAY the Bobcats are the 3rd best team in FCS if SFA is the 2? team. These two teams are very equal. To me it appeared the Bobcats played at a 95% level and SFA was @ 75-80%. SFA fan is correct in that the difference was penalties. I can not agree that the refs were biased but that SFA made stupid mistakes. If these two teams played 5 times my guess would be that SFA would win 3 of those games.
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country"
John F Kennedy
http://www.bigskyfans.com/eagles/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CatMan
Level1
Level1

Post by CatMan »

clawman wrote:I was at the game as a fan of the Big Sky and loving FCS football, no bias. This game epitomizes what I think is wrong with our system of ranking. There is NO WAY the Bobcats are the 3rd best team in FCS if SFA is the 2? team. These two teams are very equal. To me it appeared the Bobcats played at a 95% level and SFA was @ 75-80%. SFA fan is correct in that the difference was penalties. I can not agree that the refs were biased but that SFA made stupid mistakes. If these two teams played 5 times my guess would be that SFA would win 3 of those games.
really? then your blind. the cats played to about a 50% level and where missing 2 all americans on the D line...
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Post by grizzaholic »

cats2506 wrote:

You would have if the outcome was the opposite.
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
Big McLargehuge
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Big McLargehuge »

grizzaholic wrote:Perhaps your team shouldn't have been out drinking beforehand....just sayin'.
:notworthy:
Pittsburgh Penguins|Pittsburgh Steelers|Pittsburgh Pirates
grizcountry420
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: The University of Montana

Post by grizcountry420 »

CatMan wrote:
clawman wrote:I was at the game as a fan of the Big Sky and loving FCS football, no bias. This game epitomizes what I think is wrong with our system of ranking. There is NO WAY the Bobcats are the 3rd best team in FCS if SFA is the 2? team. These two teams are very equal. To me it appeared the Bobcats played at a 95% level and SFA was @ 75-80%. SFA fan is correct in that the difference was penalties. I can not agree that the refs were biased but that SFA made stupid mistakes. If these two teams played 5 times my guess would be that SFA would win 3 of those games.
really? then your blind. the cats played to about a 50% level and where missing 2 all americans on the D line...

PFFFFFF! :rofl:
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

cats2506 wrote:

Yeah, you're one to judge the "quality" of a fan base, you fuggin' troll. :roll:
clawman

Post by clawman »

CatMan wrote:
Ya, ya, I know it is hard to see through those Bobcat colored glasses. I have no dog in this fight other than being a fan of BSC. My conclusion was verified in the post game interviews on 101. FM, you should listen sometime. McGee mentioned they had one of the best weeks of practice since he has been there and it showed in the game play and Ash said basically the same. Sorry you are disappointed in your teams capabilities thats the way I saw it. I don't feel the Bobcats beat the Lumberjacks, the Lumberjacks beat the Lumberjacks.
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country"
John F Kennedy
http://www.bigskyfans.com/eagles/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

clawman wrote:
CatMan wrote:
Ya, ya, I know it is hard to see through those Bobcat colored glasses. I have no dog in this fight other than being a fan of BSC. My conclusion was verified in the post game interviews on 101. FM, you should listen sometime. McGee mentioned they had one of the best weeks of practice since he has been there and it showed in the game play and Ash said basically the same. Sorry you are disappointed in your teams capabilities thats the way I saw it. I don't feel the Bobcats beat the Lumberjacks, the Lumberjacks beat the Lumberjacks.
You have to understand that MSU fans are the most delusional in the conference, if not the nation. :coffee:
Willie
Level4
Level4

Post by Willie »

Wrong Texas team. Sam Houston is #2.
Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. - John Wayne
clawman

Post by clawman »

Willie wrote:
Wrong Texas team. Sam Houston is #2.
The ? was in reference to 20 something
John F Kennedy