NDSUFREAK
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: North Dakota State
A.K.A.: Chupacabra

Re: Fargodome to get new turf!

Post by NDSUFREAK »

JBB wrote:
JBB wrote:Only the exclusive and knowledgeable fans admit indoor ball is better.
:dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

NDSUFREAK wrote:
JBB wrote:When played inside the game is pure and decided by skill, coaching team work and individual effort when played indoors. Why have the game rest on random events perpetuated by weather.

Excuses are obviously a big part of the game for BSC folks. Some of these half wits make excuses for winning, for not winning big, for establishing a method to cheat, it doesnt matter. Excuses are why so many BSC football fans want to play outside. They dont want an even game and they want excuses if need be.

Teams that play indoors are superior in character, skill, ability and organization. Obviously any old school can play in some rat trap outdoor stadium. Only old fashioned lower class fans put up with wind, rain, snow, cold, heat, sun etc. Only the exclusive programs play the game in the exotic and pure indoor conditions. Only the exclusive and knowledgeable fans admit indoor ball is better.

All great games have moved indoors: basketball, hockey, football, baseball
I would prefer outside football over indoor ANYDAY...if it wasn't in the winter. :nod:
Frigid outdoor football games are one of the many reasons god invented liquor. :coffee:
Twentysix
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: NDSU
A.K.A.: Twentysix

Post by Twentysix »

This thread entertained me. :thumb:
9-0 6-0 #1
JBB
Level3
Level3

Post by JBB »

NDSUFreak wrote: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:
JBB wrote: :rofl: :rofl: what an ass hat! :rofl: :rofl:

Dear Lord, We come before you and humbly ask you to grant our prayer for a veil of protection to be placed over Donald Trump. May your will be done. In Jesus name we pray. Amen