Class: Jr.
Hometown: Danville, Va.
High School: Tunstall
Last College: Hargrave Military
Height: 6-0
Weight: 225
Position: LB
Birthdate: Nov. 5, 1984

Could see significant playing time at a position that fields just one player with any experience ... physically imposing player moved to TE this past spring after beginning his ASU career as a linebacker.

2006: Played in three games and made one tackle versus Mars Hill.

2005: Appeared in four games as a redshirt freshman, including playoff contests against Lafayette and Southern Illinois ... assisted on a tackle versus SIU ... made collegiate debut at Wofford.

2004: Redshirted.

Prep School: Played one season at Hargrave Military Academy in Chatham, Va. ... coached by Robert Prunty.

High School: A four-year letterwinner at Tunstall High School ... racked up 108 tackles on defense and 10 yards per carry at running back as a senior ... named Tunstall’s most improved player in 2002 ... coached by Buddy Brown ... earned a pair of letters in both baseball and track and field ... was an all-state track performer in ‘03.

Personal: Full name is Robert Brandon Simpkins ... born Nov. 5, 1984 (turns 23 during season) ... son of Angela and Thor Simpkins ... majoring in industrial technology and design.
If you can't beat'em, you lost!
catbob
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: Montana State
A.K.A.: CWR and CelticCat

Re: 41 DAYS!!!!

Post by catbob »

Will Clagget
Senior from Marysville, CA
Position: LB Number: 41
Height: 6-1 Weight: 226

Montana State (2007) Enters the season as MSU’s Sam linebacker. (2006) Started MSU’s first 10 games, missing the Montana and Furman games… registered three tackles, 1.5 for a loss with a sack and a forced fumble against Idaho State… had 13 tackles and a sack against Eastern. Butte (2005) Started at linebacker for Butte in 2004 and ’05… registered 90 tackles in that time… recovered four fumbles with seven quarterback sacks as a sophomore… first team all-league linebacker. UC Davis (2003) Redshirted. High School Golden Empire Defensive MVP as a senior, earning All-Golden Empire honors twice… All-Sacramento area tight end as a senior… also lettered in basketball and baseball… ranked 10th in his high school class. Academics A history major. Personal Born Will Robert Claggett on December 3, 1985 in Marysville, Calif... one of two children of Billie and Bob Claggett.

CatBlitz22
Level2
Level2

Post by CatBlitz22 »

Man alive. I love our linebackers. We have Claggett, Daly, Bobo, King, plus all of the freshman and backups! We are going to be a force on D yet again.
ChetSteadman
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Mustangs
A.K.A.: Rocket

Post by ChetSteadman »

Welcome to the board, Catblitz!!!
CatBlitz22
Level2
Level2

Post by CatBlitz22 »

BeauFoster wrote:Welcome to the board, Catblitz!!!
Thank you! This is about the 5th message board I will be wasting more studying time on now. :roll: 8-)
ChetSteadman
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Mustangs
A.K.A.: Rocket

Post by ChetSteadman »

CatBlitz22 wrote:Thank you! This is about the 5th message board I will be wasting more studying time on now. :roll: 8-)

Eh, I always found studying to be overrated. Football is much more important. :)
blackfordpu
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: Sam Houston State

Post by blackfordpu »

41 Kash David LB 6-3 225 Fr-HS Georgetown

First team All-District linebacker for coach Phil Blue ... two-time team captain, defensive MVP, and Academic All District ... selected to play in the 2007 “Lone Star Classic” all-star game... recorded 131 tackles including 15 for losses and 4 sacks ... baseball letterman.