Football Championship Subdivision discussions
BlackFalkin
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: EASTERN WASHINGTON

Griz Want Eags To Win!

Post by BlackFalkin »

:lol: All of you griz dick-riders are now eags fan for a week! :lol:

"My, how the Mighty have fallen" to the hands of Weber state?! :o now all of you who said;
" how does it feel coming into the season just KNOWING you are not going undefeated in the big sky?"
are forced to get on ur knees and pray that weber state doesn't slam the door on the griz Big Sky Conference title hopes! :lol:
I tried to tell you guys at the beginning of the season that this year, you are in for a surprise. The eagles arent THAT good this year AND the grizz will be in the playoffs anyway, BUT, you co-dependant fvcks are praying for an eag win! AND IM LOVING IT! 8-)
EWU FOOTBALL 2004|2005|2010|2012|2013|2014|2016|2018|BigSky Champions
EASTERN WASHINGTON|2010 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
Ursus A. Horribilis
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana Grizzlies
A.K.A.: Bill Brasky

Re: Griz Want Eags To Win!

Post by Ursus A. Horribilis »

I don't think you took the temperature very well as not many Griz fans care a whole lot about it at this point. It would be nice if the Eagles would quit acting like a glorified high school team and try to play a game or two but it isn't really that important. They couldn't hold our jocks and they won't be able to hold WSU's jock either. We've had at least a shore if not the outright title for so long now that we take things like that for granted. You lesser folks have an advantage there because it actually means something to you. Look at yourself for instance, you tout your ring like it's really something but around Missoula those rings are just laying around there are so many of them. it would be great if your team could conduct itself with integrity and aplomb and play like a football team but the truth of the matter is that they will play like the lousy, spiritless, panhandlers that they are. Your team was demolished at home by the Griz and the same thing will happen for the same reasons this weekend.
BlackFalkin
Level3
Level3

Post by BlackFalkin »

Here we go again. How many rings do you have? none. so yes im proud of them. And like i said before i wouldnt call a 16 point win a big accomplishment.

You co-dependent griz lover just cant admit the weber beat the crap outta u guys & now u probably wont get a slice of the big sky pie. just admit it!
Montucky
I am a fan of: Montana GRIZZZ

Post by Montucky »

LOL, Damn Ursus, tell us all how you really feel. :D

Yes the Griz do want the eags to win. There you said it and now I have said it. Although, another total douche post like that, and I'll start pulling for Weber.

Playoff streak still very much intact.

Problem is, EWU won't beat Weber because is Webs is still playing for a seed, while EWU is playing for seeds; as in grass seed for your craptastic stadium. Enjoy the extra month off. The rest of us still have something to play for.
BlackFalkin
Level3
Level3

Post by BlackFalkin »

A true douche refers to a team he DOES NOT play on as "WE/US"
Montucky

Post by Montucky »

LOL, yep. That's Sir Douche to you!
I have always been that way (we/us). My wife, at times, swears I must be part owner of the Mariners with the way I speak about them. My team/we/us/our guys. What can I say, I am a fan. No embarassment here.

I DO hope EWU to win. So good luck with that.
BlackFalkin
Level3
Level3

Post by BlackFalkin »

Thats cool and all but dont try to associate yourself with the teams' success. THE ACTUAL TEAM is going to the playoffs not you. and you and most of the other teddy bear lovers DO care if montana gets at least a share, i know that for a fact bc URSUS and everyone else loves to throw that fact out there!((14 yr streak. great record by the way, one to brag about.)) WELP! If the streak is broken, Ill be happy. Montana is in the same boat as the USC Trojans. NORMALLY i would pull for my former team BUT in the spirit of conflict LETS GO WEBER!
Montucky

Post by Montucky »

Don't get me wrong. I want a share of the Big Sky title. But considering we had our chance (to beat weber) its all good. I am not saying their aren't some butt-hurt grizz fans over the 'breaking of the streak', but I can assure I am NOT one of them.

The streak that counts is still intact. Playoffs matter.

And don't tell me what kind of fan to be...WE, the Grizz, are going to the playoffs.
BlackFalkin
Level3
Level3

Post by BlackFalkin »

Thats true playoff IS THE BIG PICTURE, so i can respect that. the "im better than you, bc i like x team" is bs btw. OFF TOPIC for a sec; you mentioned u have a wife. from ur point of view whats the BENEFIT for a man to get married? just a simple question.
Ursus A. Horribilis
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter

BlackFalkin wrote:Thats true playoff IS THE BIG PICTURE, so i can respect that. the "im better than you, bc i like x team" is bs btw. OFF TOPIC for a sec; you mentioned u have a wife. from ur point of view whats the BENEFIT for a man to get married? just a simple question.
Now there's something I can agree with BF.

On the topic of the 16 point victory...WE demoralized the Eagles with the D and showed the chinks in their armor. If a 16 pointer isn't a domination then I guess the 17 we lost to Weber at their place isn't either. After all WE did that to your team on their home field.
Montucky

Post by Montucky »

the "im better than you, bc i like x team" is bs btw
Did I say that or convey that message? I sure hope not. I said I was a fan of the Mariners for goodness sakes, that's about as low as you can go right now.

Benefits of being married: Hmmm, I am actually really glad you posted that because it gives me an opportunity to cherish my wife, rather than to just think about her.

Number 1 benefit is also the number 1 pitfall. Monogamy (sp). While its nice to poke whoever you want, I actually enjoy not worrying about whether my d*ck will fall off. I enjoyed drunken single sex, I just was extremely risky about it. I don't have that worry now.
Unjudged Companionship. My wife knows who I am, and I know her. When dating you are constantly NOT being yourself fully. Its nice to know if I drop a bomb in a grocery store I can laugh instead of being embarassed.
This should have been 1st, but LOVE. I didn't have a bad home life necessarily, but we didn't go around saying we love each other either. Its a truly amazing feeling to have someone actively, wholeheartedly, care about you. I always tried to really show girls how I felt about them, but when one returns the favor (in non-sexual ways) it dang near floored me. Love is powerful, when its right.
NO MORE BAR SCENE. I have always hated bars. They have their place, but I was sick of trying to pick up chicks there. Now I can just watch the game or chill with my buddies, without having to ALSO be trying to score. It really is better.

I could go on and on, but it just makes me look less manly. :D
One thing I can assure you: If you find the right woman, its worth it. By MILES!!

I'd be glad to clarify any statement that may be unclear or gay sounding. :lol:
Wildcat Ryan
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: WEBER STATE
A.K.A.: WILDCAT, WILDCATFAN

Post by Wildcat Ryan »

I refer to My Weber State Wildcats as We, us, My team, LIke the Griz fans, Im passionate about MY Football team, Im sorry Eagles fans, you are going to get trounced by Weber State, and then you are gonna have nothing better to do than watch the real Big Sky Teams ( Weber and UM ) make some noise in the Playoffs.

GO WILDCATS
Ursus A. Horribilis
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter

Disclaimer to those who are new to BF's posts...he and I like to go back and forth about things in an adversarial fashion. It's nothing personal and he likes to jump on the board and stir the pot a little and get some discussion stirred up. He likes to try and pick apart Griz fans and is ver unsuccessful in doing so on most occasions. He also likes to say that calling yourself a part of the team is disingenuous due to the fact that only those that played for the team have the right to do so. He may or may not have played for EWU but does not play for them now and has no more a right to act as if he is part of the team currently but continues to do so. It's a case of the pot calling the kettle Black Falkin.
BlackFalkin
Level3
Level3

Post by BlackFalkin »

Ursus A. Horribilis wrote: It's a case of the pot calling the kettle Black Falkin.
Wow your a poet. NO! lemme guess.... a rapper? :D nice play on words btw.
For the record i wouldnt lie about playing for a division that gets no repect in the natl spotlight, im from cali & never heard of the big sky until my loi fell through with u of h, and last resort vandals. But im not about to explain myself about that anymore.

Disclaimer:
Spoiler: show
Im not bashing marriage, when its all said and done im gonna get married one day, at least to try it. btw if gays wanna get married,they have every right to be miserable too! :D
Now #1 in cali, for every 2 days u stay with a woman u have to pay her 1 day of alimony. and in most cases nationwide the man makes more money and has to pay a woman he wants nothing to do with.

#2 going to a club or bar w/friends picking up sluts is fun! maybe im young but i DONT see how that can get old. and IF it does, i know after being married for 5 years, having sex with the same girl everytime HAS to get bored in some way. right?!
Last edited by BlackFalkin on Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

BlackFalkin wrote: #2 going to a club or bar w/friends picking up sluts is fun! maybe im young but i DONT see how that can get old. and IF it does, i know after being married for 5 years, having sex with the same girl everytime HAS to get bored in some way. right?!

How cute. The ignorance of youth. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
BlackFalkin
Level3
Level3

Post by BlackFalkin »

listen, divorce is at 56% in california. So u need to rethink whos ignorant.

and to the weber state guy, I know u feel like saying "MY team" & "WE just needed 3 more points", but just because u went out a paid 49.95 for a jersey, sit in that cold stadium, and watch season after season of horrible play and 0-10 seasons, and attendance soo low that they put those advertisment banners in the corner,( attendance to stadium capacity ratio) for sooo long that when the team FINALLY has a breakout season u want to jump up to stake a claim for the praise festival. and thats fine, your a fan thats what ur supposed to do, however the point im making is DONT get beside urself like URSUS saying, "YOU cant hold OUR jocks".

Lemme explain whats gonna happen. The traveling roster,some parents, coaches, alumni, & boosters, are gonna get on a chartered plane fly to some east coast school and stay in a nice hotel to play a ncaa playoff game. YOU ono the other hand will be jackin ur pee pee on redtube dotcom, then at 3:00est (or what ever time) your gonna log onto bigskytv dotcom and order it for free, bc ur a FAN! understand that. 8-)
putter
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by putter »

Yea, I'm sure App was disappointed that they did not win the SoCon last year but I'll bet that the 3rd NC in a row made up for it....
‎"Born in other countries, yet believing you could be happy in this, our laws acknowledge, as they should do, your right to join us in society, conforming, as I doubt not you will do, to our established rules. That these rules shall be as equal as prudential considerations will admit, will certainly be the aim of our legislatures, general and particular." --Thomas Jefferson, letter to Hugh White, 1801
BlackFalkin
Level3
Level3

Post by BlackFalkin »

Whoaaa! Lets not compare apples & oranges, APP state is a 3 time div1aa champ, 3peat. and took down michigan @home. Montana is a good, solid, strong program, however what app state has done actually makes Div1-aa look good for once, instead of giving out wins to 1a teams on season openers.

AND! having a 14 year tradition snapped is a good thing for everyone, excluding the montana teddy bear lovers. 2008 is a year for change. :D
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

BlackFalkin wrote:Whoaaa! Lets not compare apples & oranges, APP state is a 3 time div1aa champ, 3peat. and took down michigan @home. Montana is a good, solid, strong program, however what app state has done actually makes Div1-aa look good for once, instead of giving out wins to 1a teams on season openers.

AND! having a 14 year tradition snapped is a good thing for everyone, excluding the montana teddy bear lovers. 2008 is a year for change. :D

Apparently it WASN'T good for everyone....since the tradition WASN'T snapped, thanks to your Eags. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

BlackFalkin wrote:listen, divorce is at 56% in california. So u need to rethink whos ignorant.

Lemme explain whats gonna happen. The traveling roster,some parents, coaches, alumni, & boosters, are gonna get on a chartered plane fly to some east coast school and stay in a nice hotel to play a ncaa playoff game. YOU ono the other hand will be jackin ur pee pee on redtube dotcom, then at 3:00est (or what ever time) your gonna log onto bigskytv dotcom and order it for free, bc ur a FAN! understand that. 8-)
So the 56% divorce rate is because they're sleeping with the same person? We all KNOW who's the ignorant one, and it's you. Why don't you come down off your high horse and stop worrying about how people talk about their teams. Why is that such a big concern for you? Did some "non-player" steal your girlfriend or something? You've had a hard on for fans 'who never played the game" ever since you came onto this board. I just fail to understand why it's even an issue.

The Griz are MY team. And when MY team goes into Cheney and spanks YOUR team, I'm going to celebrate MY team's victory. Just like I'm celebrating that MY team blew out MSU yesterday and WE are going to the playoffs while YOUR team is sitting home watching them on tv.
mtgrizfankb
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: MONTANA

Post by mtgrizfankb »

THANK YOU EAGLES>... you did what nobody else could do, which was wait for weber state to beat themselves.. congrats...HA HA HA have fun eating some turkey and watchin rockin wa/griz stadium next weekend
BlackFalkin
Level3
Level3

Post by BlackFalkin »

A REAL man admits when he's wrong. URSUS step up here to the plate and be a man. Dont lose ALL of my respect. You fvcks are so happy bc now montana is the #4 seed.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

BlackFalkin wrote:A REAL man admits when he's wrong. URSUS step up here to the plate and be a man. Dont lose ALL of my respect. You fvcks are so happy bc now montana is the #4 seed.
I'd rather they were unseeded in the other half of the bracket.
Ursus A. Horribilis
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter

BlackFalkin wrote:A REAL man admits when he's wrong. URSUS step up here to the plate and be a man. Don't lose ALL of my respect. You fvcks are so happy bc now Montana is the #4 seed.
You are correct. I am happy we got a seed which was the important thing to me. It is nice to keep the Conference championship thing going but it was much less important to me than a seed buy they did go hand in hand. I was completely wrong in that EWU DID step up and play a great game to shoe horn us in to both accomplishments. If you have no respect for me that's OK with me as well because you would be in some good company but if you'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints you won't like the accommodations. Good job to the Eagles and thank you.
Ursus A. Horribilis
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter

AZGrizFan wrote:
BlackFalkin wrote:A REAL man admits when he's wrong. URSUS step up here to the plate and be a man. Dont lose ALL of my respect. You fvcks are so happy bc now montana is the #4 seed.
I'd rather they were unseeded in the other half of the bracket.
Yeah after the brackets came out I would've taken that option as well.