So...............

Football Championship Subdivision discussions
godukes
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: James Madison Dukes

So...............

Post by godukes »

Is this forum going to be dead since the grizz fans are probably going to hibernate since they just got killed?
travelinman67
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Portland State Vikings
A.K.A.: Modern Man

Re: So...............

Post by travelinman67 »

Naw...BSC fans aren't like the ducks. :lol:
"That is how government works - we tell you what you can do today."
- EPA Kommissar Gina McCarthy
Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by Col Hogan »

godukes wrote:Is this forum going to be dead since the grizz fans are probably going to hibernate since they just got killed?
Gotta admit, that thought crossed my mind...

But they'll be back...count on that...
“Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” Aristotle

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.
godukes
Level1
Level1

Post by godukes »

Col Hogan wrote:
godukes wrote:Is this forum going to be dead since the grizz fans are probably going to hibernate since they just got killed?
Gotta admit, that thought crossed my mind...

But they'll be back...count on that...
I think I am going to leave now, might be back next year. I might be back though to follow recruiting, but I am not big on recruiting. Good talking to you guys.
SUUTbird
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Southern Utah
A.K.A.: SUU T-Birds

Post by SUUTbird »

I think we may have some richmond fans in here now which may be cool. But the only problem i see is the rest of the CAA fans not shuting up about it :roll:
putter
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by putter »

Actually, unlike JMU fans you won't here a bunch of excuses as to why the Dukes watched the game from their living rooms. We give props to a very good Richmond team who deserved to win. We lost over 20 starters from last years team and most of us thought that the Griz would be 3rd in the BSC this year so this was a very successful year for the team.

OH, and we slapped you at your home too!!!!! :lol:
‎"Born in other countries, yet believing you could be happy in this, our laws acknowledge, as they should do, your right to join us in society, conforming, as I doubt not you will do, to our established rules. That these rules shall be as equal as prudential considerations will admit, will certainly be the aim of our legislatures, general and particular." --Thomas Jefferson, letter to Hugh White, 1801
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

You don't know Griz fans very well, do you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You DO realize this was a rebuilding year for the Griz, right???? :lol: :lol: We lost 17 out of 22 starters at the end of last year.....yeah....sucks for us, right?
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

AZGrizFan wrote:

You DO realize this was a rebuilding year for the Griz, right???? :lol: :lol: We lost 17 out of 22 starters at the end of last year.....yeah....sucks for us, right?
Griz fans are like cockroaches - you can't get rid of them, and they multiply.
:thumb:
godukes
Level1
Level1

Post by godukes »

AZGrizFan wrote:

That's fine we shall see next year. I think JMU will lose about 10 this year; QB, two lineman, RB(Holloman I am not worried about this loss at all b/c I think the sophmore; Yancey is better), safety, CB....(our best corner, but our rookie corner from this past year got defensive rookie of the year for the caa so we should be fine), LB(got hurt almost halfway through mid-season), DE, maybe another LB not sure, kicker, and punter.
Purple For Life
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by Purple For Life »

dbackjon wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote: You don't know Griz fans very well, do you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Griz fans are like cockroaches - you can't get rid of them, and they multiply.
For some reason I read "cockroaches" as "chocolates" and wondered why it didn't make sense.
ChetSteadman
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Mustangs
A.K.A.: Rocket

Post by ChetSteadman »

All football forums lose discussion during the off season. The key is a good non-football section to keep folks visiting. I'll be lurking around, commenting when something peaks my interest.
godukes
Level1
Level1

Post by godukes »

putter wrote:Actually, unlike JMU fans you won't here a bunch of excuses as to why the Dukes watched the game from their living rooms. We give props to a very good Richmond team who deserved to win. We lost over 20 starters from last years team and most of us thought that the Griz would be 3rd in the BSC this year so this was a very successful year for the team.

I guess you need to go back to reading comprehension so that you can understand my statements. I did say that Montana played great, but I gave other reasons why JMU lost. Like I said before the right team won. JMU did play pretty bad and lost by only one score. Do you remember 2004 championship game? JMU beat Montana by two scores. I guess we can say Montana is choke artist of recent. Maybe a 3rd time is a charm for them next year if they make it that far.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

godukes wrote:
putter wrote:Actually, unlike JMU fans you won't here a bunch of excuses as to why the Dukes watched the game from their living rooms. We give props to a very good Richmond team who deserved to win. We lost over 20 starters from last years team and most of us thought that the Griz would be 3rd in the BSC this year so this was a very successful year for the team.

I guess you need to go back to reading comprehension so that you can understand my statements. I did say that Montana played great, but I gave other reasons why JMU lost. Like I said before the right team won. JMU did play pretty bad and lost by only one score. Do you remember 2004 championship game? JMU beat Montana by two scores. I guess we can say Montana is choke artist of recent. Maybe a 3rd time is a charm for them next year if they make it that far.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dukes, you're not endearing yourself to anyone here. Let's see...Montana has 6 NC appearances in 14 years. JMU has one. There's 114 other FCS teams that are jealous as hell of Montana and their success.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
godukes
Level1
Level1

Post by godukes »

AZGrizFan wrote:
godukes wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dukes, you're not endearing yourself to anyone here. Let's see...Montana has 6 NC appearances in 14 years. JMU has one. There's 114 other FCS teams that are jealous as hell of Montana and their success.
Well I am talking as of recent they are 0-2 in NC..........or 0-2 vs. CAA. 6 NC and only 2 championships that isn't very good results when you are in the championship game.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

godukes wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I am talking as of recent they are 0-2 in NC..........or 0-2 vs. CAA. 6 NC and only 2 championships that isn't very good results when you are in the championship game.
And like I said, there are about 115 other FCS teams that would KILL to have a 2-4 record in NC games. Let me ask you this....would you rather JMU be 1-0 or 2-4? ;)
godukes
Level1
Level1

Post by godukes »

AZGrizFan wrote:
godukes wrote: Well I am talking as of recent they are 0-2 in NC..........or 0-2 vs. CAA. 6 NC and only 2 championships that isn't very good results when you are in the championship game.
And like I said, there are about 115 other FCS teams that would KILL to have a 2-4 record in NC games. Let me ask you this....would you rather JMU be 1-0 or 2-4? ;)
Well, the closer you are to a NC, the harder the loss will be. Plus, I can say JMU is undefeated in the NC. I can't say 2-4 especially since I haven't liked JMU for 6 years.
Cap'n Cat
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Mostly myself.
A.K.A.: LabiaInTheSunlight

Post by Cap'n Cat »

Hey, if a team reaches the semi's, let alone the champy game, they have nothing about which to be ashamed.

I enjoyed UNI's close game with Richmond, the Montana upset of JMU, as well as Richmond's first champy win.

Good season. Smack ends next Wednesday night at midnight, bitches.

:shock: