dal4018
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Re: Fight at Southern/UAPB Game

Post by dal4018 »

tampajag wrote:SWAC staggers suspensions for both teams:

The Southwestern Athletic Conference announced Tuesday it will honor Southern University’s and the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff’s request to stagger each of the school’s football suspensions following a post-game altercation between the Jaguars and Golden Lions when the teams met on Oct. 17.

http://theadvocate.com/sports/southern/ ... sions.html
Does this mean that they are taking it easy on both schools for what happened?
tampajag
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: whooties
A.K.A.: hamburger pimp

Post by tampajag »

dal4018 wrote:
tampajag wrote:SWAC staggers suspensions for both teams:

The Southwestern Athletic Conference announced Tuesday it will honor Southern University’s and the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff’s request to stagger each of the school’s football suspensions following a post-game altercation between the Jaguars and Golden Lions when the teams met on Oct. 17.

http://theadvocate.com/sports/southern/ ... sions.html
Does this mean that they are taking it easy on both schools for what happened?
I guess it can be viewed that way. In Southern's case our season is over, so to me it really didn't matter when the suspensions took place. I'd rather play this game with out the 16 players and go into Texas Southern next week at nearly full strength. Now we have players missing the Alcorn, Texas Southern, AND Alabama State games.
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

tampajag wrote:
dal4018 wrote:Does this mean that they are taking it easy on both schools for what happened?
I guess it can be viewed that way. In Southern's case our season is over, so to me it really didn't matter when the suspensions took place. I'd rather play this game with out the 16 players and go into Texas Southern next week at nearly full strength. Now we have players missing the Alcorn, Texas Southern, AND Alabama State games.
What about your annual grudge match with you know who???????
tampajag
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: whooties
A.K.A.: hamburger pimp

Post by tampajag »

dal4018 wrote:
tampajag wrote: I guess it can be viewed that way. In Southern's case our season is over, so to me it really didn't matter when the suspensions took place. I'd rather play this game with out the 16 players and go into Texas Southern next week at nearly full strength. Now we have players missing the Alcorn, Texas Southern, AND Alabama State games.
What about your annual grudge match with you know who???????
The team should be at full strength (other than anyone with a major injury) This is shaping up to be a lackluster Classic. But I'll still be there. :thumb:
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

tampajag wrote:
dal4018 wrote: What about your annual grudge match with you know who???????
The team should be at full strength (other than anyone with a major injury) This is shaping up to be a lackluster Classic. But I'll still be there. :thumb:
I will still be in front of a tv to watch what type of QB Doug Jr is he needs to improve on his completion % its below 50%