Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Utah Owns Big Sky

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote:
kalm wrote:
Sac is a playoff caliber team.
Borderline. Not counting quality losses ( :lol: ), take away our SUU win and our wins were over teams with a combined 17-48 record. :|
Sounds like Nichols and Monmouth - the quality win.
Jjoey52
Level2
Level2

Post by Jjoey52 »

Never could figure out why the non scholarship schools are in FCS, they should have their own division.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thundernuts
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: Southern Utah

Post by Thundernuts »

Wildcat Ryan wrote:
Thundernuts wrote:
But have you seen what we’ve done lately? :mrgreen: I hope our momentum keeps us rolling deep into the playoffs. I’d love to put Webes on ice again too.
Revenge is a dish best served on someone else's home field :twisted:

First things first, the Leathernecks
And I’ll be cheering loudly for you for 2 reasons, first to rep Utah and the Sky, and second so we can show who owns Utah.... again. :nod:
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

Jjoey52 wrote:Never could figure out why the non scholarship schools are in FCS, they should have their own division.
Because everyone got tired of DI basketball schools playing DIII football just so they could get a lot of wins on the cheap. The "Dayton Rule" forced teams to play football at their primary NCAA division.
Jjoey52
Level2
Level2

Post by Jjoey52 »

Mvemjsunpx wrote:
Jjoey52 wrote:Never could figure out why the non scholarship schools are in FCS, they should have their own division.
Because everyone got tired of DI basketball schools playing DIII football just so they could get a lot of wins on the cheap. The "Dayton Rule" forced teams to play football at their primary NCAA division.
They should be Division 1AAA.

Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

Jjoey52 wrote:
Mvemjsunpx wrote:
A lot of them did drop football in the 2000s. I don't have a problem with them being around, it's not like they're hurting anybody.
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

Mvemjsunpx wrote:
Jjoey52 wrote:
A lot of them did drop football in the 2000s. I don't have a problem with them being around, it's not like they're hurting anybody.
Jjoey: What Venus is trying to say is that the unofficial I-AAA designation refers to D-I schools that choose NOT to field a football team.

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
Jjoey52
Level2
Level2

Post by Jjoey52 »

Thx