Two Questions

Football Championship Subdivision discussions
grizband
Level1
Level1
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:21 pm
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: Two Questions

Postby grizband » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:59 pm

Third question: Seriously, how did he win conference d player of the year?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 40813
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Two Questions

Postby kalm » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:09 pm

grizband wrote:Third question: Seriously, how did he win conference d player of the year?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


By putting his best foot forward?

Spoiler: show
:ohno:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 35781
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:01 pm
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ
Location: BSC

Re: Two Questions

Postby Grizalltheway » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:46 pm

kalm wrote:
grizband wrote:Third question: Seriously, how did he win conference d player of the year?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


By putting his best foot forward?

Spoiler: show
:ohno:

Don't kick a man while he's down. :tothehand:

grizband
Level1
Level1
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:21 pm
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: RE: Re: Two Questions

Postby grizband » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:47 pm

Grizalltheway wrote:
kalm wrote:
By putting his best foot forward?

Spoiler: show
:ohno:

Don't kick a man while he's down. :tothehand:
I missed this place lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

User avatar
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 35781
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:01 pm
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ
Location: BSC

Re: Two Questions

Postby Grizalltheway » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:49 pm

Grizalltheway wrote:
kalm wrote:
By putting his best foot forward?

Spoiler: show
:ohno:

Don't kick a man while he's down. :tothehand:

:lol: Early post of the year nominee!

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 40813
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Two Questions

Postby kalm » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:09 am

From the Spokesman Review's beat writer:

Image

Starting safety Tyson Prunty and starting rover Cole Karstetter are also listed on this week's two deep.
Image
Image
Image


Return to “Championship Subdivision Football - FCS”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests