Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: 9/14/19: North Dakota State @ Delaware

Postby UNI88 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:02 pm

93henfan wrote:
Winterborn wrote:A bit late but my thoughts on the day:

93 is exactly how I pictured him. Just a typically government worker. :D

Ivy is much more distinguished in person than I thought and he already was pretty high in the book. Must be the education..... :kisswink:

It was a pleasure in meeting up with you two before the game. Appreciate the conversation and you guys swinging by. Always good to out a face to a name. :thumb:

Delaware has a nice stadium and it is only going to get better when the construction is completed. Would go to a game there even if NDSU wasn't playing and your tailgating fans were nice and even offered me a beer. :shock: :D :notworthy:

It was definitely great meeting you, cx500d, POD Knows, Bisonoline, Southern Bison, and Upstate Bison. The top several programs in FCS should do these home and homes more regularly. Delaware and Montana is on my wish list.

I apologize for triggering a 25+ page thread (in 2 days!) on AGS about a fake FG I wasn't even still in the stadium to witness and questioning NDSU's dickishness. :lol: It's just kind of what I do.

I thought Jon was the dick expert. ;)

That thread is epic and IMO, that kind of discussion is good for AGS.

Winterborn
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Postby Winterborn » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:06 pm

UNI88 wrote:

The place definitely needed some livening up. I wouldn't put it in the epic category yet, it is only 24 pages (with my settings) long. Abilene ball girl thread was epic. :D

dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: Killer Snail

Postby dbackjon » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:09 pm

UNI88 wrote:
93henfan wrote:
It was definitely great meeting you, cx500d, POD Knows, Bisonoline, Southern Bison, and Upstate Bison. The top several programs in FCS should do these home and homes more regularly. Delaware and Montana is on my wish list.

I apologize for triggering a 25+ page thread (in 2 days!) on AGS about a fake FG I wasn't even still in the stadium to witness and questioning NDSU's dickishness. :lol: It's just kind of what I do.

You will be soon, single in Portland :nod:

dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: Killer Snail

Postby dbackjon » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:03 pm

93henfan wrote:
Winterborn wrote:A bit late but my thoughts on the day:

93 is exactly how I pictured him. Just a typically government worker. :D

Ivy is much more distinguished in person than I thought and he already was pretty high in the book. Must be the education..... :kisswink:

It was a pleasure in meeting up with you two before the game. Appreciate the conversation and you guys swinging by. Always good to out a face to a name. :thumb:

Delaware has a nice stadium and it is only going to get better when the construction is completed. Would go to a game there even if NDSU wasn't playing and your tailgating fans were nice and even offered me a beer. :shock: :D :notworthy:

Those Beeson fans are sensitive. You'd think that ND would be a blue state based on how easily their feelings get hurt.

Winterborn
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Postby Winterborn » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:14 pm

dbackjon wrote:
93henfan wrote:

Those Beeson fans are sensitive. You'd think that ND would be a blue state based on how easily their feelings get hurt.

It is bound to happen when the annoying insects start building up and it is too far to get a good muddy wallow in a prairie watering hole. :kisswink:

JBB
Level3
Level3

Postby JBB » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:45 am

dbackjon wrote:
93henfan wrote:

Stop bragging. Delaware isn’t the only fan base sensitive about being outplayed, out coached and out scored. Over on the Hawks board they are crying about the FG too. They do go on. Here is the first of an avalanche of crybaby posts.

Members. Siousfan27
3,090 posts
Posted Sunday at 08:34 AM
I see ndsu was up by 3 scores with two minutes remaining and decided to run a fake field goal on 4th down. They later punched it in for one more touchdown in the final minute.

Members. NDFF
3 posts
Posted Sunday at:34 AM Maybe it will teach them not to quit?

:rofl:

It’s not NDSU fault the UND & Delaware programs aren’t able to represent themselves as well on the football field as they are on message boards after the game is played.

I didn’t see the play either. There was no competition. Delaware wasn’t worth the ticket price. I imagine The BISON could have run any number of trick plays on the Hens. Delaware had humiliated themselves long before your coaches left the fake FG open.

Delaware is so bad we didnt even discuss what they must “spend” their 8 mill football budget on. If a change of divisions is in the cards I would suggest D2 not FBS for the Blue Hens.

It’s easier for your admin to waste all that money than actually try and use it to develop a successful program. Can you imagine Delaware the only D2 school spending 8 million on football with this level of success! :clap:

Since when are huge budgets used to buy failure anyway? Well, the Minnesota Gophers are also national champions of the obscene athletic budget totally wasted or stolen depending on how close you are to the university.

At least you had the good liberal foresight to blame your failure on somebody else.

I understand your frustrations as fans. But your failures and defeats are your own and shouldn’t be projected onto others. It’s Delaware’s fault. Not NDSUs.
Dear Lord, We come before you and humbly ask you to grant our prayer for a veil of protection to be placed over Donald Trump. May your will be done. In Jesus name we pray. Amen

JBB
Level3
Level3

Postby JBB » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:07 am

In the end, Thanks for the game. It was a wonderful time. :clap:
Dear Lord, We come before you and humbly ask you to grant our prayer for a veil of protection to be placed over Donald Trump. May your will be done. In Jesus name we pray. Amen

GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Postby GannonFan » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:41 am

JBB wrote:
dbackjon wrote:

Stop bragging. Delaware isn’t the only fan base sensitive about being outplayed, out coached and out scored. Over on the Hawks board they are crying about the FG too. They do go on. Here is the first of an avalanche of crybaby posts.

Members. Siousfan27
3,090 posts
Posted Sunday at 08:34 AM
I see ndsu was up by 3 scores with two minutes remaining and decided to run a fake field goal on 4th down. They later punched it in for one more touchdown in the final minute.

:rofl:

It’s not NDSU fault the UND & Delaware programs aren’t able to represent themselves as well on the football field as they are on message boards after the game is played.

I didn’t see the play either. There was no competition. Delaware wasn’t worth the ticket price. I imagine The BISON could have run any number of trick plays on the Hens. Delaware had humiliated themselves long before your coaches left the fake FG open.

Delaware is so bad we didnt even discuss what they must “spend” their 8 mill football budget on. If a change of divisions is in the cards I would suggest D2 not FBS for the Blue Hens.

It’s easier for your admin to waste all that money than actually try and use it to develop a successful program. Can you imagine Delaware the only D2 school spending 8 million on football with this level of success! :clap:

Since when are huge budgets used to buy failure anyway? Well, the Minnesota Gophers are also national champions of the obscene athletic budget totally wasted or stolen depending on how close you are to the university.

At least you had the good liberal foresight to blame your failure on somebody else.

I understand your frustrations as fans. But your failures and defeats are your own and shouldn’t be projected onto others. It’s Delaware’s fault. Not NDSUs.

I got lost a few sentences into that ramble. Could you try again? :rofl:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation

93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Postby 93henfan » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:29 am

"Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15" - the democrats

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Postby Ivytalk » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:46 am

93henfan wrote:Image

It even looks like a Bison.
Anything I post passes any rational test. — John StOnge 7/12/19

Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

Postby Silenoz » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:18 pm

JBB wrote:In the end, Thanks for the game. It was a wonderful time. :clap:

You made it? That's impressive considering people with your condition don't usually get out much.

JBB
Level3
Level3

Postby JBB » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:59 pm

:lol: They are still going on about the FG incident at ss.com too. NDSU covered 30 on them and Delaware was able to score on our young players getting some game experience but still lost by what 25? Delaware fans think it should have only been 21. Well that’s a real shame. :ohno:

UND & Delaware fan bases have obviously had their pride injured. Pride is injured easily. You guys will get over it.

Next time for your 8 million keep the fake FG covered at all times.

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Postby Ivytalk » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:57 pm

You’re welcome.

But you’re still an azzhole.
Anything I post passes any rational test. — John StOnge 7/12/19

JBB
Level3
Level3

Postby JBB » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:58 pm

Ivytalk wrote:

You’re welcome.

But you’re still an azzhole.

Tough love bro.

Return to “Championship Subdivision Football - FCS”