Post by The Cats »

Today we'll highlight another member of the offensive line:

#77 Clark Willhoite

Class: Redshirt sophomore
Hometown: Cincinnati, Ohio
High School: Roger Bacon HS
Height / Weight: 6-6 / 320
Position: Offensive Line

2018 (Redshirt Freshman): Played in all 11 of the team’s games on the year on special teams and as a substitution along the offensive line … Was a part of Tyrie Adams eclipsing the 1,000-yard rushing mark giving WCU a 1,000-yard rusher in four-consecutive seasons … Was sidelined with a knee injury during WCU’s annual spring drills.

2017 (Freshman): Did not see game action, taking a redshirt.

Prior to Western Carolina: Played offensive tackle and was a team captain as a senior at Roger Bacon HS ... Selected first team All-Greater Catholic (GCL) Central lineman ... Awarded his team's Most Valuable Player honor along the offensive line ... Also received Academic All-Ohio honors in his final year as a prep ... Earned second-team All- GCL Coed Central lineman in 2015 as a junior while also receiving the most improved team award ... High school head coach was Mike Blaut.

Personal: Full name is Clark Evan Willhoite ... Is the son of Sonya Beeler and Mark Willhoite ... His mother played basketball at Bradley University ... Has a brother, Hagan, and a sister, Zoey.

Courtesy WCU Athletics Media Relations
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: 77 Days to FCS Kickoff

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

Montana #77

Dallas Hart - G
Senior
6'5", 305 lbs.
Cypress, CA
Pacifica HS

'18 Stats:

(DNP)

Career Stats:

14 O-Line Games Played

https://gogriz.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5031
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: 77 Days to FCS Kickoff

Post by BDKJMU »

JMU #77 Jr OT Liam Fornadel (6'4"/307)
Wyckoff, N.J/Don Bosco Prep
2019 as a Junior: HERO Sports Third Team Preseason All-American + I'm sure he'll be pre season All CAA

2018 as a Sophomore: Started all 13 games at right tackle… HERO Sports FCS First Team Sophomore All-American… Second Team All-CAA offensive lineman… VaSID First Team All-State...JMU's Offensive Lineman of the Year.

2017 as a true Freshman: Played in all 15 games, making two starts at right guard… JMU Rookie of the Year... Made first two career starts in FCS semifinal against South Dakota State (Dec. 16) and in NCAA Division I Championship game versus North Dakota State (Jan. 6).

Was a 3 star HS recruit out of NJ power Don Bosco Prep, with double digit offers, including 8 I-A schools.
https://jmusports.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=15608
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.