Football Championship Subdivision discussions
dal4018
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Re: Future NFL Signal Caller

Post by dal4018 »

93henfan wrote:Here are some HS highlight clips. Granted, it's against high school talent, but the kid is impressive:

https://www.hudl.com/profile/6280178/Tylik-Bethea

I still think DelState will ruin him though.
I saw some of his highlights from high school and yes he looked good throwing the ball as I said before I think that Del St realized what they have and will surround him with more talent.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

SuperHornet wrote:
89Hen wrote:What makes you say this Dal? 0-3 vs DI opponents putting up 7 points per game.
Why do you say this, 89?

Not that I'm supporting dal,but there's a well-known guy who was 11-19 in college, was turned down by his dream school because "he's so small he'll get killed," and was cut from his first NFL team before the season even started, leading to a stint in semi-pro ball. A sampling of their losses include Boston U, Xavier, St. Bonaventure, and Eastern Kentucky. This guy is in the NFL Hall of Fame.

Who's to say that it doesn't work out well for dal's guy as well?
Your reading comprehension is lacking. Stick to talking about women in sports.
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

Transfer portal awaits.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

89Hen wrote:
SuperHornet wrote:
Why do you say this, 89?

Not that I'm supporting dal,but there's a well-known guy who was 11-19 in college, was turned down by his dream school because "he's so small he'll get killed," and was cut from his first NFL team before the season even started, leading to a stint in semi-pro ball. A sampling of their losses include Boston U, Xavier, St. Bonaventure, and Eastern Kentucky. This guy is in the NFL Hall of Fame.

Who's to say that it doesn't work out well for dal's guy as well?
Your reading comprehension is lacking. Stick to talking about women in sports.
Oh? Dal's dude hadn't played well against D-I competition, and was getting ridiculed here. I merely mention a similar guy, with a similar track of non-success at the collegiate level who went on to a stellar NFL career, and you can only claim "lack of reading comprehension," simply because I don't ape your unappreciative narrative, 89? You sound like AOC....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

SuperHornet wrote:
89Hen wrote: Your reading comprehension is lacking. Stick to talking about women in sports.
Oh? Dal's dude hadn't played well against D-I competition, and was getting ridiculed here. I merely mention a similar guy, with a similar track of non-success at the collegiate level who went on to a stellar NFL career, and you can only claim "lack of reading comprehension," simply because I don't ape your unappreciative narrative, 89? You sound like AOC....
He had two offers, both from lower MEAC schools and he put up 7 points per game against DI opponents. I told Dal "We shall see.", not he sucks, will never make it, or anything close. If that's ridicule, don't go outside over 32 degrees, you might melt.
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

89Hen wrote:
SuperHornet wrote:
He had two offers, both from lower MEAC schools and he put up 7 points per game against DI opponents. I told Dal "We shall see.", not he sucks, will never make it, or anything close. If that's ridicule, don't go outside over 32 degrees, you might melt.
I never took what you said as a insult I know he is a work in progress but I think he can improve with time as I said before he has to work on his accuracy it's well below 50%.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

dal4018 wrote:
89Hen wrote: He had two offers, both from lower MEAC schools and he put up 7 points per game against DI opponents. I told Dal "We shall see.", not he sucks, will never make it, or anything close. If that's ridicule, don't go outside over 32 degrees, you might melt.
I never took what you said as a insult I know he is a work in progress but I think he can improve with time as I said before he has to work on his accuracy it's well below 50%.
No, you were fine. Horney seemed to want to read a lot more into my posts than were there. I hope any kid from a DE school makes it. Hell, the state could become known for it's QB's! :thumb:
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

89Hen wrote:
dal4018 wrote: I never took what you said as a insult I know he is a work in progress but I think he can improve with time as I said before he has to work on his accuracy it's well below 50%.
No, you were fine. Horney seemed to want to read a lot more into my posts than were there. I hope any kid from a DE school makes it. Hell, the state could become known for it's QB's! :thumb:
It already is remember guy named FLACCO????
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

dal4018 wrote:
89Hen wrote: No, you were fine. Horney seemed to want to read a lot more into my posts than were there. I hope any kid from a DE school makes it. Hell, the state could become known for it's QB's! :thumb:
It already is remember guy named FLACCO????

One more would solidify the First State of QB's. 8-)
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet

Post by SuperHornet »

Meh. The best male quarterback who ever lived is from Mesa (AZ)-Westwood HS....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

SuperHornet wrote:Meh. The best male quarterback who ever lived is from Mesa (AZ)-Westwood HS....
Why the "male" qualifier? :dunce:
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

93henfan wrote:Here are some HS highlight clips. Granted, it's against high school talent, but the kid is impressive:

https://www.hudl.com/profile/6280178/Tylik-Bethea

I still think DelState will ruin him though.
Everyone is in entitled to a opinion.
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

89Hen wrote:
dal4018 wrote:It already is remember guy named FLACCO????

One more would solidify the First State of QB's. 8-)
Forgot Mr Gannon
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

If he is any good he will be gonzo by next season.

SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet

Post by SuperHornet »

89Hen wrote:
SuperHornet wrote:Meh. The best male quarterback who ever lived is from Mesa (AZ)-Westwood HS....
Why the "male" qualifier? :dunce:
Because, unlike some, I actually acknowledge the fact that the best QB to come out of Redlands (CA) HS is female, having won three world championships as the captain of the US Women's National Football Team. She is one of the best QBs who ever lived....

89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

SuperHornet wrote:
89Hen wrote: Why the "male" qualifier? :dunce:
Because, unlike some, I actually acknowledge the fact that the best QB to come out of Redlands (CA) HS is female, having won three world championships as the captain of the US Women's National Football Team. She is one of the best QBs who ever lived....
So now you take OUT the qualifier? There's no fixing you. You're permanently broken.
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

89Hen wrote:
SuperHornet wrote:
Morgan St was the other school that offered him a scholarship.
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

css75 wrote:Transfer portal awaits.

I say that he will stay and improve once he does ppl will start saying his name and Del.St will start to garner recognition among other schools in the MEAC and nationally.