Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Montana

Big Sky Predictions - Week 13

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

Portland St. 25-42 EWUThe damn Dam Cup don't mean a damn thing this damn season

Davis 21-42 SacJake Maier's final game may end up being his most painful one

Idaho 21-37 NAUCase Cookus's final game is probably his most meaningless one

Idaho St. 6-34 WeberAncient Chinese proverb: "The State of Weber will always defeat the State of Idaho"

Montana 31-23 Montana St. — The Griz have run out of ways to choke against the 'Cats, right? Right? :?

Cal Poly 42-39 NoCo — The 'Stangs have to win to avoid finishing alone in last place

Suutah 24-38 NoDakThe Fighting Hawks should win their final Big Sky game. Playoffs?
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Re: Big Sky Predictions - Week 13

Post by AZGrizFan »

Wouldnt’ Surprise me to see PSU beat EWU.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

AZGrizFan wrote:Wouldnt’ Surprise me to see PSU beat EWU.
Eastern's won 3 in a row and PSU's lost 3 in a row, so I'd be surprised.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Mvemjsunpx wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:Wouldnt’ Surprise me to see PSU beat EWU.
Didn’t UNC just take EWU to the edge?
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
JALMOND
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Portland State
A.K.A.: JALMOND

Post by JALMOND »

Final week of the season and I am at 78-19 for the year. Even if it has been a ho-hum year for the Viks, I am having one of my better years at picking the games. I still do not have a perfect weekend and this is my last try at it.

CP at UNC---The Mustangs have been right there at the end in almost every game, yet wins have not been there. The Bears must like where they are, being that nothing good was predicted for them this year...UNC 35, CP 28.

UI at NAU---Another disappointing season is closing on the Vandals as they have hardly been dominate their first two years of FCS. The Lumberjacks close out Cookus's career at home and would like to send him out a winner...NAU 34, UI 17.

ISU at WSU---Have the Bengals thrown the towel earlier than most conference teams? Closing ugly seems to be the norm for them, but there is one more game to play. For the Wildcats, a good tuneup for the playoffs and a possible seed...WSU 38, ISU 7.

UM at MSU---Big home win for the Grizzlies has the conference title almost sewn up. All they have to do is beat the pesky Bobcats. On the road. In a rivalry game. On the other side, the Bobcats would like a seed in the playoffs...MSU 21, UM 17.

PSU at EWU---Nothing really to play for both teams here. The Vikings had two weeks to prepare for their Dam Cup rivals and the Eagles may get some looks for a playoff spot, but this is most likely their last game of the season...EWU 52, PSU 45.

SUU at North Dakota---The season did not go right for the Thunderbirds from the start but they could put a serious dent in the playoff hopes for the Hawks, who are playing their last scheduled Big Sky conference game...North Dakota 28, SUU 14.

UCD at SAC---Hard to imagine that at the start of the season, this was a no-brainer win for the Aggies. Now it may be a no-brainer win for the Hornets. But it is still a rivalry game and the Aggies won't lay down, but will it matter?...SAC 45, UCD 21.
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Mvemjsunpx wrote:
That was actually Cal Poly, but—like a lot Big Sky teams—EWU's a lot better at home than on the road.
catbooster
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Montana State

Post by catbooster »

I think this will get you that perfect weekend Jalmond. :thumb:
Kadeezy
I am a fan of: Sacramento State

Post by Kadeezy »

Mvemjsunpx wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
That was actually Cal Poly, but—like a lot Big Sky teams—EWU's a lot better at home than on the road.
Sac State finished the BSC road slate 4-0! Which is still unfathomable to me as we used to go years in a row without a road win!
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Kadeezy wrote:
Mvemjsunpx wrote:
Sac State finished the BSC road slate 4-0! Which is still unfathomable to me as we used to go years in a row without a road win!
No kidding. We couldn't buy a road win with that loser Sears as HC.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

EWU
Sac
NAU
WSU
UM
CP
UND
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

JALMOND wrote: UM at MSU---Big home win for the Grizzlies has the conference title almost sewn up. All they have to do is beat the pesky Bobcats. On the road. In a rivalry game. On the other side, the Bobcats would like a seed in the playoffs...MSU 21, UM 17.
Man, some people are slow learners. :lol: :lol: :lol:
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana State

Post by SACCAT »

AZGrizFan wrote:
JALMOND wrote: UM at MSU---Big home win for the Grizzlies has the conference title almost sewn up. All they have to do is beat the pesky Bobcats. On the road. In a rivalry game. On the other side, the Bobcats would like a seed in the playoffs...MSU 21, UM 17.
Yes... SOME people are.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

SACCAT wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
Yes... SOME people are.
Well every week he picks against the Griz and the Griz win and every week he bitches about not being perfect.

Like clockwork.
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

EWU 35, PSU 28

Sac 56, Manure Pile 5...after we take an intentional to run out the clock

NAU 27, Idalol 17

BBQ 49, Bungles 3...but I'm hoping for the upset...for obvious reasons....

Griz 38, Kitties 35 2 OT...but again hoping for the upset....

Cow Poly 21, UNC 17

Sioux 42, SUU 0

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

Mvemjsunpx wrote:Montana 31-23 Montana St. — The Griz have run out of ways to choke against the 'Cats, right? Right? :?
I guess you can't choke if you don't show up. :? :?
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

(wrong thread)
JALMOND
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Portland State
A.K.A.: JALMOND

Post by JALMOND »

JALMOND wrote:Final week of the season and I am at 78-19 for the year. Even if it has been a ho-hum year for the Viks, I am having one of my better years at picking the games. I still do not have a perfect weekend and this is my last try at it.

CP at UNC---The Mustangs have been right there at the end in almost every game, yet wins have not been there. The Bears must like where they are, being that nothing good was predicted for them this year...UNC 35, CP 28.

UI at NAU---Another disappointing season is closing on the Vandals as they have hardly been dominate their first two years of FCS. The Lumberjacks close out Cookus's career at home and would like to send him out a winner...NAU 34, UI 17.

ISU at WSU---Have the Bengals thrown the towel earlier than most conference teams? Closing ugly seems to be the norm for them, but there is one more game to play. For the Wildcats, a good tuneup for the playoffs and a possible seed...WSU 38, ISU 7.

UM at MSU---Big home win for the Grizzlies has the conference title almost sewn up. All they have to do is beat the pesky Bobcats. On the road. In a rivalry game. On the other side, the Bobcats would like a seed in the playoffs...MSU 21, UM 17.

PSU at EWU---Nothing really to play for both teams here. The Vikings had two weeks to prepare for their Dam Cup rivals and the Eagles may get some looks for a playoff spot, but this is most likely their last game of the season...EWU 52, PSU 45.

SUU at North Dakota---The season did not go right for the Thunderbirds from the start but they could put a serious dent in the playoff hopes for the Hawks, who are playing their last scheduled Big Sky conference game...North Dakota 28, SUU 14.

UCD at SAC---Hard to imagine that at the start of the season, this was a no-brainer win for the Aggies. Now it may be a no-brainer win for the Hornets. But it is still a rivalry game and the Aggies won't lay down, but will it matter?...SAC 45, UCD 21.
Finished the year 83-21 after going 5-2 this week. Never had a perfect weekend but I picked the Griz-Cat game right. :thumb: