Football Championship Subdivision discussions
JALMOND
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Portland State
A.K.A.: JALMOND

Big Sky Fall 2021 schedule

Post by JALMOND »

The Big Sky Conference will play the original 2020 schedule in 2021 with all schools participating including Southern Utah, who will play their final season in the Big Sky.

https://bigskyconf.com/news/2021/2/16/b ... edule.aspx
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: Big Sky Fall 2021 schedule

Post by SDHornet »

Interesting. Works out for Sac as the 2020 season was a lot "easier" (at least on paper) than the 2019 season. Plus we'll be breaking in a new QB so that should help.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Bravo. For the first time in ages, the BSC did the right thing. Griz get the ‘scats in Missoula, as it should be.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Wildcat Ryan
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: WEBER STATE
A.K.A.: WILDCAT, WILDCATFAN

Post by Wildcat Ryan »

Too bad Weber couldn't have gotten their game at UNI in, that would have been an epic game. Hopefully they can make it up
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

I'm not a fan of a bye week that early. One thing that this conference schedule misses is OOC scheduling. I just saw a post on SacBuzz from a week or so ago (I missed my weekly Internet access last week) indicating that we just signed a home-and-home contract with UNI for 21/22. I like that we get them in Sac first so that they don't get us there and then try to buy out the return trip. And it avoids the nasty BSC "OOC" cross-over game that we've been stuck with for the last couple of decades. We DEFINITELY need some cross-country OOC games to test us as preparation for the playoffs....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.