Football Championship Subdivision discussions
dal4018
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

The Thrill Is Gone!!!!!

Post by dal4018 »

Deion has left JSU for Colorado just heard about this on Sports Radio WFAN NY!!!!!!
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Re: The Thrill Is Gone!!!!!

Post by SuperHornet »

The news unfortunately hit yesterday. But calling His Neonness "The Thrill" is somewhat inaccurate. That particular moniker applies to Tony "Thrill" Hill.

That said, CO is a HORRIBLE situation. I personally think that he should have stayed at Jackson...at least until FL State came open....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

SuperHornet wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:22 pm The news unfortunately hit yesterday. But calling His Neonness "The Thrill" is somewhat inaccurate. That particular moniker applies to Tony "Thrill" Hill.

That said, CO is a HORRIBLE situation. I personally think that he should have stayed at Jackson...at least until FL State came open....
Well they probably pulled a MARLON BRANDO
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

He is on the recruiting trail already and all that talent at JSU has left for Colorado
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

SuperHornet wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:22 pm The news unfortunately hit yesterday. But calling His Neonness "The Thrill" is somewhat inaccurate. That particular moniker applies to Tony "Thrill" Hill.

Nonsense. Will Clark was routinely called Will "The Thrill". I'd argue he's probably even more well known today (both are ex players) than Tony Hill. Heck, I barely knew who Tony Hill even was. :coffee:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

Technically, that might well be true, GF, but having grown up in a predominantly Giants area, I grew early on to detest the Giants with every fiber of my being, so Clark doesn't count in my book....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SuperHornet wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:25 pm Technically, that might well be true, GF, but having grown up in a predominantly Giants area, I grew early on to detest the Giants with every fiber of my being, so Clark doesn't count in my book....
so sad.... :ohno:

Logan Webb is from Rocklin
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky