Second Round

Football Championship Subdivision discussions
BlackFalkin
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: EASTERN WASHINGTON

Second Round

Post by BlackFalkin »

A lot of. great matchups! I like Montana, Idaho and Sacramento State.
EWU FOOTBALL 2004|2005|2010|2012|2013|2014|2016|2018|BigSky Champions
EASTERN WASHINGTON|2010 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
Bobcat
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: NDSU

Re: Second Round

Post by Bobcat »

NDSU will coast again but we comin
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

If SIU is healthy they will give Idaho a game.

Chatty lost 14-17 to Furman the first go around when Tyler Huff went down. His status as well as Dominic Roberto are optimistic but how dinged up are they?

Albany will work Richmond.

Griz will work Delaware

YSU has a shot against Nova.

Rabbits roll

Yotes will need to score more.

Cats and Bizon is a toss up. Go with home field and Vigen over Entz
dal4018
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Post by dal4018 »

Bobcat wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:34 pm NDSU will coast again but we comin
Both teams are obviously RUN ORIENTED but someone needs to unleash their passing game to advance to the next round and NDSU has Mathis who is the Bobcats top DB!!!!!!
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

dal4018 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:47 pm
Bobcat wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:34 pm NDSU will coast again but we comin
Both teams are obviously RUN ORIENTED but someone needs to unleash their passing game to advance to the next round and NDSU has Mathis who is the Bobcats top DB!!!!!!
Eli Green and Raj Nelson are also great targets for the Bison. Bison have the deepest receiver group they have ever had. Will that help them against the Bobbies? Hopefully it will be a fun watch and not the Bison getting blown out.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:48 am

Eli Green and Raj Nelson are also great targets for the Bison. Bison have the deepest receiver group they have ever had. Will that help them against the Bobbies? Hopefully it will be a fun watch and not the Bison getting blown out.
Gil…you sand baggin’ son of a bitch! :lol:
BlackFalkin
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: EASTERN WASHINGTON

Post by BlackFalkin »

kalm wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:16 am

I’ve got a friend over at the NCAA, and he told me NDSU has completed random urine PEDS testing and their Football Program is clean. I’ll take Montana State.
EWU FOOTBALL 2004|2005|2010|2012|2013|2014|2016|2018|BigSky Champions
EASTERN WASHINGTON|2010 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

BlackFalkin wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:48 pm
kalm wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:16 am

I’ve got a friend over at the NCAA, and he told me NDSU has completed random urine PEDS testing and their Football Program is clean. I’ll take Montana State.
So I can assume that both teams are going to come out swinging this weekend?????
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

A obvious shootout is going to occur!!!!!
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

Montana St has a good sized DB Jackson Harmon but he is a FROSH but if I were the HC for MSU he would be in the game he has NFL SIZE at 6-3 205 and I would put him on Mathis and use this game as a NFL AUDITION for the future.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BlackFalkin wrote:
kalm wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:16 am Gil…you sand baggin’ son of a bitch! :lol:
That’s because the bizumbs use an untraceable performance enhancing substance known as CFCPH. CFCPH stands for Canadian Fromunda Cheese Performance Hormone and it can only be found in Canada’s scrotum (i.e. North Dakota). CFCPH is completely untraceable using today’s testing methods and is unlike typical steroids and HGH, not only does it increase strength and accelerate recovery, it also significantly improves endurance, speed, agility and coordination. CFCPH is extremely fragile – it has a very short shelf life and does not travel well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

Nelson and Green are both under 6-0 let's see if they can deal with BUMP AND RUN COVERAGE.Mehki Collins of NDSU(WR) is 6-4 214.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:52 pm
BlackFalkin wrote:
That’s because the bizumbs use an untraceable performance enhancing substance known as CFCPH. CFCPH stands for Canadian Fromunda Cheese Performance Hormone and it can only be found in Canada’s scrotum (i.e. North Dakota). CFCPH is completely untraceable using today’s testing methods and is unlike typical steroids and HGH, not only does it increase strength and accelerate recovery, it also significantly improves endurance, speed, agility and coordination. CFCPH is extremely fragile – it has a very short shelf life and does not travel well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:lol:

It also can lead to FCRS (Formunda Cheese Rage Syndrome). A psychological condition that causes extreme aggression when the Bizon’s many trophies and high draft picks are not mentioned in social media posts about other schools.
GrizFanStuckInUtah
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by GrizFanStuckInUtah »

I just got my Tix for Delaware at Montana. Going with 2 brothers that have not been to a game in the new stadium so it should be fun. Their attendance goes back to the dornblaser field days so it's been a while!
-Go Griz!
-Class of '97
-Thank you to all our Veterans. :bow:
Bobcat
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

dal4018 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:00 pm

Nelson and Green are both under 6-0 let's see if they can deal with BUMP AND RUN COVERAGE.Mehki Collins of NDSU(WR) is 6-4 214.
Henderson, Green, Nelson and Mathis are all above average WRs, I'm guessing the Cats don't have the depth in the secondary they will need if Miller can be accurate this weekend. He tends to throw high because his footwork needs a lot of work
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

Bobcat wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm
dal4018 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:00 pm

Henderson, Green, Nelson and Mathis are all above average WRs, I'm guessing the Cats don't have the depth in the secondary they will need if Miller can be accurate this weekend. He tends to throw high because his footwork needs a lot of work
Mathis is 6-6 all he has to do is throw it up and let this guy make a play on the ball.