BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

JMU now has their own message board

Post by BDKJMU »

www.JMUSports.net
Don't laugh- its not much now. Its only been up for a couple of days, not many people on their yet, as 90% of the traffic is still on the JMU page on the CAAZone, but its a start. Traffic on their should really grow as there are numerous JMU folks on the CAAZone ready to either completely jump ship or at least spend time on both sites. At least JMU now is like most of the rest of the FCS powers in that we now have our own message board as opposed to a page on a site run by fans from another school which is what the current situation is with the CAAZone.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Re: JMU now has their own message board

Post by dbackjon »

Congrats
:thumb:
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

Welcome to the 21st century ;)
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
odualum08
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: pandorazboxx

Post by odualum08 »

congratulations! Its definitely nice getting away from the zone. Its really annoying to listen to all the other schools, specifically GMU and VCU piss on everything. I really enjoy the monarch nation forums more. Good luck with the forums over there.
JMU DJ
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Leeeeeeroy Jeeeenkins

Post by JMU DJ »

Woot, I'm on it. Now about those streamers BDK, when do you think we will get them over there? :ugeek:

:lol:
ODUfanRazor
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: Razor Ramon

Post by ODUfanRazor »

Anything you can do to get away from VCU talking about Eric Maynor and Larry Sanders and GMU talking about the Final 4 is a step in the right direction. Congrats.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sPlkCO8-O0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItEUIG09pYE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xjBwDdC59Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Die hippy scum.

Night posting......just posting, at night.

The greatest thing you will ever see:

http://www.monarchfans.com/index.php/co ... t-bazemore" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

ODUfanRazor wrote:Anything you can do to get away from VCU talking about Eric Maynor and Larry Sanders and GMU talking about the Final 4 is a step in the right direction. Congrats.
Thanks ODU Razor. Have heard of Maynor. Who is Larry Sanders? I assume a basketball player for VCU? (I could give a rats ass about b-ball :thumb: ).

Its totally taken off. About 5+ days old, and as of right now already has 90 registered members, about 60 topics and 400+ posts. It has drained traffic from the JMU page on the Zone, and is that behind it in traffic right now. Within a week or 2 it should have a couple hundred members and surpass the Zone in traffic, and by the Oct me thinks the JMU page on the CAAZone will be pretty dead.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.