The President's bracket sucks

College Hoops discussion
bench
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: App

The President's bracket sucks

Post by bench »

And I thought Democrats had a soft spot for the underdog. I'm sad to report that the leader of the free world fills out his bracket like a nit.

He didn't pick a team lower than a five-seed making the Sweet Sixteen, no team lower than a three in the Elite Eight, and three one-seeds and a two-seed in the Final Four. In all he only picked nine lower seeds to win, and most of those were nines over eights and fives over fours. His Midwest bracket is straight chalk. Frankly, I'm disappointed. That's the kind of dance card you see would expect to see in an office full of women, not from a hoops junkie with personal and professional ties to the college game. Take off the skirt and pick a few upsets, Nancy.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Re: The President's bracket sucks

Post by dbackjon »

He didn't go for the Cardinals in the Super Bowl either :(
:thumb:
dgreco
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Bryant

Post by dgreco »

because he probably doesn't know that much. In the ESPN clip he was dropping names, but he was just reading off the teleprompter probably.
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Post by grizzaholic »

ummmm shouldn't he be running the country and not playing games???
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
bandl
Towson
Towson

Post by bandl »

Maybe the president sucks. And thus, therefore, hereto, as well, also, in addition to, his bracket sucks balls too. :shock:

Just throwin' it out there. This is in no way, shape or form a fact. Nor is it an opinion. I am a minion and cannot think independently without the guidance of others.
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

bandl wrote:Maybe the president sucks. And thus, therefore, hereto, as well, also, in addition to, his bracket sucks balls too. :shock:

Just throwin' it out there. This is in no way, shape or form a fact. Nor is it an opinion. I am a minion and cannot think independently without the guidance of others.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is why you should post more here.
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
bench
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: App

Post by bench »

grizzaholic wrote:ummmm shouldn't he be running the country and not playing games???
Then you'll be pleased to know his bracket looks like he took all of fifteen minutes filling it in.

No, a man's tournament bracket really isn't a matter of life or death – I can assure you it's much more important than that
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

bandl wrote:Maybe the president sucks. And thus, therefore, hereto, as well, also, in addition to, his bracket sucks balls too. :shock:

(closed circuit to bandl - your master is very displeased. Criticizing Obama is not allowed.)
:thumb:
bandl
Towson
Towson

Post by bandl »

dbackjon wrote:

(closed circuit to bandl - your master is very displeased. Criticizing Obama is not allowed.)
I wasn't criticizing Obama. I said that it was neither fact, nor opinion. It just was.

Sort of like this logic....I've heard of China, in fact I've even read about it and I've even seen pictures. Quite a few of them actually. Hell, I even know chinese people. Therefore, I am the expert on all things China.
JMU DJ
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Leeeeeeroy Jeeeenkins

Post by JMU DJ »

This is now a political discussion. Mods please move this thread to the poli wing :flash:
BlueHen86
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: The McManus Brothers
A.K.A.: Duffman

Post by BlueHen86 »

bandl wrote:
dbackjon wrote:

I wasn't criticizing Obama. I said that it was neither fact, nor opinion. It just was.

Sort of like this logic....I've heard of China, in fact I've even read about it and I've even seen pictures. Quite a few of them actually. Hell, I even know chinese people. Therefore, I am the expert on all things China.
Rule #1 You do not talk about China
Rule #2 You do not talk about China...

Oops, wrong FCS website - carry on.
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

BlueHen86 wrote:
bandl wrote:

And you had better not talk about a China vagina.

Justin Halpern
Ursus A. Horribilis
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana Grizzlies
A.K.A.: Bill Brasky

Post by Ursus A. Horribilis »

grizzaholic wrote:
BlueHen86 wrote:

And you had better not talk about a China vagina.
I thought it was OK to talk about him as long as we didn't spread lies and such about him posting under other names as well as certain Mod monikers.