Women's World Cup

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Re: Women's World Cup

Post by Ivytalk »

93henfan wrote:**** you all.

USA, USA, USA

I hope one of our players flosses their lesbian twat with a union jack at the end of the game.
You seem to be feeling better. :coffee:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

93henfan wrote:**** you all.

USA, USA, USA

I hope one of our players flosses their lesbian twat with a union jack at the end of the game.
I lucked out and wandered into a bar where a large contingent of French fans had gathered. The atmosphere is always best when there's fans rooting from both teams.

ps. It was a Mexican joint. :lol:
Last edited by ∞∞∞ on Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

93henfan wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Screw em

I’m not a huge fan of our men, either
I'm not a huge fan of our men, because they don't win. They are the real embarrassment.
Well, yeah

They are pampered primadonnas AND they don't win
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

CID1990 wrote:
93henfan wrote:
I'm not a huge fan of our men, because they don't win. They are the real embarrassment.
Well, yeah

The new young guys are fun to watch. They've shed most of the veterans that should have been gradually phased out after the 2014 World Cup. We hung with those guys too long, and by they were too old and tired to finish off the last World Cup cycle.

Christian Pulisic is going to be the greatest American player ever. And this gang is playing well enough that they just might win the Gold Cup this year.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: RE: Re: Women's World Cup

Post by UNI88 »

JoltinJoe wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Well, yeah

The new young guys are fun to watch. They've shed most of the veterans that should have been gradually phased out after the 2014 World Cup. We hung with those guys too long, and by they were too old and tired to finish off the last World Cup cycle.

Christian Pulisic is going to be the greatest American player ever. And this gang is playing well enough that they just might win the Gold Cup this year.
Ever? Greatest to date maybe but ever is a bold statement. He'll be better than McBride, Donovan, etc. but a better player will likely follow shortly after.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA yahoos - putting the Q into qrazy qanon conspiracy theories since 2015.
polsongrizz
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: MONTANA
A.K.A.: The Beer Snob

Post by polsongrizz »

JoltinJoe wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Well, yeah

I guess you didn't watch them play Curacao tonight then.
“We didn’t have a man or woman in the drone,” Trump explained to a confused America. “We had nobody in the drone. It would have made a big difference, let me tell you. It would have made a big, big difference.”
Mexico will pay for the wall
THE MOON IS PART OF MARS
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Re: RE: Re: Women's World Cup

Post by JoltinJoe »

UNI88 wrote:
JoltinJoe wrote:

Ever? Greatest to date maybe but ever is a bold statement. He'll be better than McBride, Donovan, etc. but a better player will likely follow shortly after.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
That's what I meant. HOPEFULLY, someone better will follow. But when he's done, he'll be the best we've ever hand up to that time.
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

polsongrizz wrote:
JoltinJoe wrote:

I guess you didn't watch them play Curacao tonight then.
I wrote my post at halftime ... They played a nice first half and then hung on. Not a really stellar second half though. But the old guys would have been gassed, surrendered a late goal, and lost in ET.
Vidav
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: The Russian

Post by Vidav »

Ivytalk wrote:I have a hunch, based on absolutely nothing but my gut, that the UK will beat the US tomorrow. And it will serve them right. The only likeable woman on this US team is Alex Morgan.
I like Ali Krieger, she seems alright.
Vidav
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Vidav »

93henfan wrote:Fuck you all.

USA, USA, USA

:nod: :clap:
CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Jack Kerouac
A.K.A.: El Cid

Post by CitadelGrad »

Vidav wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:I have a hunch, based on absolutely nothing but my gut, that the UK will beat the US tomorrow. And it will serve them right. The only likeable woman on this US team is Alex Morgan.
When she was playing at Penn State, she gained a reputation for being a penis hound. Apparently she has changed her ways. She's now engaged to one of her teammates.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson, in letter to William S. Smith, 1787

JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Post by JoltinJoe »

I've met Tobin Heath and she's really a great young lady.

One of my son's coaches trained her when she was a teenager. A couple of years ago, she came to one of their sessions, and played in with the kids. My son is a bit on the small size, and the coach asked her to speak to him about confidence when playing against bigger players. She told him to stick with it; he has solid skills; and that she had been a smaller player waiting for her growth spurt, and then it happened.

I can't imagine what she could have done to piss you off. :(
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

JoltinJoe wrote:

One of my son's coaches trained her when she was a teenager. A couple of years ago, she came to one of their sessions, and played in with the kids. My son is a bit on the small size, and the coach asked her to speak to him about confidence when playing against bigger players. She told him to stick with it; he has solid skills; and that she had been a smaller player waiting for her growth spurt, and then it happened.

She didn’t piss me off. I overgeneralized. It comes with being retired! ;)

Plus, Rapinoe is so irredeemably obnoxious that she taints the rest of the team.
Last edited by Ivytalk on Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

CitadelGrad wrote:
Vidav wrote:
When she was playing at Penn State, she gained a reputation for being a penis hound. Apparently she has changed her ways. She's now engaged to one of her teammates.
So she went from the dick to the lick. Gotcha.
polsongrizz
Level4
Level4

Post by polsongrizz »

JoltinJoe wrote:
polsongrizz wrote: I guess you didn't watch them play Curacao tonight then.
I wrote my post at halftime ... They played a nice first half and then hung on. Not a really stellar second half though. But the old guys would have been gassed, surrendered a late goal, and lost in ET.
Even then, they should have won that game by seven+.
“We didn’t have a man or woman in the drone,” Trump explained to a confused America. “We had nobody in the drone. It would have made a big difference, let me tell you. It would have made a big, big difference.”
THE MOON IS PART OF MARS
polsongrizz
Level4
Level4

Post by polsongrizz »

Ivytalk wrote:
JoltinJoe wrote:

She didn’t piss me off. I overgeneralized. It comes with being retired! ;)

Plus, Rapinoe is so irredeemably obnoxious that she taints the rest of the team.
AND that is why I love her. She will tell anybody to F U C K OFF! :nutkick:
THE MOON IS PART OF MARS
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

polsongrizz wrote:
Ivytalk wrote: She didn’t piss me off. I overgeneralized. It comes with being retired! ;)

Rule Britannia, motherfucker! :twisted:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

CitadelGrad wrote:
SDHornet wrote:I've tuned in to a few games, VAR is completely ruining this sport. Can't wait to see it run roughshod in the men's WC next year.
The men's WC isn't next year. VAR was used in the previous men's WC with much greater success than it has been used at the WWC.
Well I lost count thanks the the US men sucking balls and not qualifying the last time around. :lol:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

JoltinJoe wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Well, yeah

They squeaked by Cuaracau (sp?) 1-0. I wouldn't get too excited about these young players yet.
Vidav
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Vidav »

polsongrizz wrote:
Ivytalk wrote: She didn’t piss me off. I overgeneralized. It comes with being retired! ;)

:nod:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Is this still a thing?
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
polsongrizz
Level4
Level4

Post by polsongrizz »

AZGrizFan wrote:Is this still a thing?
Are you?
THE MOON IS PART OF MARS
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

polsongrizz wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:Is this still a thing?
Are you?
Barely fucking alive, bro. Europe is KILLING me. :ohno: :ohno:
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

AZGrizFan wrote:
polsongrizz wrote: Are you?
TP too rough?
:thumb:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

dbackjon wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
TP too rough?
Food—meh (Greek Gyros are da bomb, though!)
Bidets—for the fucking birds
People—very friendly
TP—fine

It’s the WALKING. I’ve walked 10,000+ steps every single day. Vacationing is hard work! We literally walked from one end to the other on the Isle of Capri today. Fucking crazy. Hot as hell. Muggy.

I’ve got a case of swamp ass that’ll take months to get rid of. :ohno: :ohno: