NFL COMBINE

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
CarolinaGirl
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina
A.K.A.: same as always

NFL COMBINE

Post by CarolinaGirl »

Hey guys! The combine was this past weekend. I don't see any discussion about it :? . Jerome Simpson looked good. He topped in the 40, vertical and broad jumps. Anyone else keeping an eye out on any of the players that were there? How did they do?
Fresno St. Alum
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: poontang
A.K.A.: Rainman

Re: NFL COMBINE

Post by Fresno St. Alum »

RB Chris Johnson from ECU should shoot up the draft board with that 4.24.... 40
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: NFL COMBINE

Post by Ibanez »

Former Coastal Carolina wide receiver Jerome Simpson did his workout in front of all 32 National Football League squads at the annual NFL Combine in Indianapolis, Ind., Feb. 24. Simpson is CCU's first player ever invited to participate in the annual event that allows possible draft picks to showcase their skills in several drills, including position-specific workouts.

On the results listed on the official NFL Combine website (jwww.nfl.com/combine), Simpson led all receivers with a standing broad jump of 11'4", eight inches longer than any other wide receiver and the longest of any position so far. He also tied for second with a 37.5" vertical leap and tied for eighth with a 40-yard dash time of 4.47. The Reidsville, N.C. native did not do the bench press while competing in the 60-yard shuttle, 20-yard shuttle and other position-specific drills.

The 2008 NFL Draft will be April 27 and 28 at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. Last year, quarterback Tyler Thigpen was CCU's first-ever NFL draft pick, being selected in the seventh round by the Minnesota Vikings. Thigpen spent the 2007 season on the active roster of the Kansas City Chiefs.

http://www.goccusports.com/football/?ne ... season=131
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17