Olympic thread

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Olympic thread

Post by grizzaholic »

Just turned on the Olympics for the night and the ladies pulled out a miraclous win in the 4x400m. the men are racing next.

Anybody else going to stay up until late tonight and watch the men play Spain in bball.
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Re: Olympic thread

Post by grizzaholic »

The men just smoked everybody in the 4x400m relay. Oh, and set a new record doing it.
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

Game is about to start!

Justin Halpern
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack

Post by grizzaholic »

Well the USA team pulled it out. Not without any of my cussing and yelling at the TV.

Justin Halpern