Another Cowboy arrested

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Another Cowboy arrested

Post by dbackjon »

INDIANAPOLIS (AP)—Dallas Cowboys linebacker Anthony Spencer was arrested over the weekend after a disturbance outside a downtown Indianapolis nightclub.

Spencer was arrested on preliminary charges of public intoxication and disorderly conduct about 3 a.m. Sunday outside the Have a Nice Day Cafe, city police Sgt. Matthew Mount said.

Spencer, 24, was later released without bond. A court appearance was scheduled for Jan. 15.

Police said Spencer and another man were thrown out of the bar when they refused to leave at closing time, then argued with officers and ignored orders to leave.

A bouncer at the nightclub told officers that Spencer had offered to pay for it to stay open past the 3 a.m. closing time set by law and after being told no tried to punch the bouncer, a police report said.

Spencer’s agent, Roosevelt Barnes, did not immediately return a call Monday from The Associated Press seeking comment.

Cowboys spokesman Rich Dalrymple said the team was aware of the arrest but would not comment further until it learned more about what happened.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=a ... &type=lgns
:thumb:
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Re: Another Cowboy arrested

Post by dbackjon »

America's Felons!!
:thumb:
JMU DJ
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Leeeeeeroy Jeeeenkins

Post by JMU DJ »

No Cocaine? No Pot? No Guns? The Cowboys are getting soft... what happened to Americas Team, the good ol' boys. They knew how to get arrested with style.
wideright82
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Bosco
A.K.A.: Feldman

Post by wideright82 »

JMU DJ wrote:No Cocaine? No Pot? No Guns? The Cowboys are getting soft... what happened to Americas Team, the good ol' boys. They knew how to get arrested with style.

I've been sayin for years that is what we need to be successful. :lol:
Willie
Level4
Level4

Post by Willie »

Might as well arrest the whole damn team. Soon enough Romo will be selling crack to 10 yr olds.
Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. - John Wayne
Wedgebuster
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNC BEARS
A.K.A.: OB55

Post by Wedgebuster »

JMU DJ
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Leeeeeeroy Jeeeenkins

Post by JMU DJ »

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3831811

I think the guys just knew Irvin would fuck them up with something he had in his car if they tried to pull any shit. This cowboy didn't fuck around. Romo... T.O... Packman... sissies... I even hear packman hired someone to do his dirty business and shoot someone. WTF??? Ray Carruth and Ray Lewis knew how to handle their biz.