Russia Banned From 2018 Winter Olympics

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
User avatar
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 50076
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Russia Banned From 2018 Winter Olympics

Postby Ibanez » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:15 am

bandl wrote:
93henfan wrote:
FIFY

:lol:
You know, any of 'em would do. But I'm being forced to rank them so there you go
Image
The correct answer is: 4 chicks at the same time.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 41121
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: klam
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Russia Banned From 2018 Winter Olympics

Postby kalm » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:47 am

Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 20179
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Russia Banned From 2018 Winter Olympics

Postby CID1990 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:23 am

SDHornet wrote:Movie/documentary on Netflix called "Icarus" covered this whole ordeal in real time quite well. Basically the Russian in charge of their doping program flipped and provided tons of evidence...then had to run for his life and is now in hiding...documentary had a camera on the Russian while he was explaining that other head Russian people in the program "died of natural causes". Pretty intense stuff, and definitely one of the best Netflix docs I have seen to date.

Bryan Fogel (director) also did an interview on the JRE podcast not too long ago that is available on Youtube. Worth a listen too.

Curious how Putin will lash out because of this...i.e. which poor shitty baltic/black sea state is going to get skull ****?


Only the ones being stroked for NATO membership

Oh wait - all of those have already been destabilized
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 4829
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 am
I am a fan of: UNI
Location: On the foggy woggy banks of the Limpopo River

Re: RE: Re: Russia Banned From 2018 Winter Olympics

Postby UNI88 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:00 pm

SDHornet wrote:Curious how Putin will lash out because of this...i.e. which poor shitty baltic/black sea state is going to get skull ****?


The poor Caspian gets no love.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

User avatar
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 42345
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:20 am
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: Killer Snail
Location: Scottsdale

Re: RE: Re: Russia Banned From 2018 Winter Olympics

Postby dbackjon » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:16 pm

UNI88 wrote:
SDHornet wrote:Curious how Putin will lash out because of this...i.e. which poor shitty baltic/black sea state is going to get skull ****?


The poor Caspian gets no love.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk


It has a nice tern!

Image

And a Plover

Image

And a gull

Image

And a TIT!

Image

A Snowcock

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Pwns
Level4
Level4
Posts: 5980
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:38 pm
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Re: Russia Banned From 2018 Winter Olympics

Postby Pwns » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:34 pm

89Hen wrote:
93henfan wrote: :clap:

The hell you say. :suspicious:

Image


I didn't know there was doping on curling, how does it work? Do they give you something that gives your arms a really fast tremor?

(2,1,4,3)
We get the government we deserve. :nod:

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 11641
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: RE: Re: Russia Banned From 2018 Winter Olympics

Postby SDHornet » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:24 am

dbackjon wrote:
A Snowcock

Image


Admit it...you giggled when you typed that...


Return to “Other Sports”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests