Vikings vs. Eagles / NFC Championship Game

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
bluehenbillk
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: elaware

Re: Vikings vs. Eagles / NFC Championship Game

Post by bluehenbillk »

well said gentlemen. There will be more people rooting for the Eagles more likely than the Past, but yes not nearly as many as a vanilla team like the Falcons. We could really care less though. New York, LA, Dallas, Washington DC, Heartland bumblefack, eff all of them. The majority of all those people picked the Falcons two weeks ago & they got shut down, their offense managing 3 points all game. The majority also picked the Vikings & they got run the hell over & still don't know what hit them. You'll hear all about the GOAT & the Gronk & Belichick for the next 2 weeks - and then they'll play.
Make Delaware Football Great Again
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

bluehenbillk wrote:well said gentlemen. There will be more people rooting for the Eagles more likely than the Past, but yes not nearly as many as a vanilla team like the Falcons. We could really care less though. New York, LA, Dallas, Washington DC, Heartland bumblefack, eff all of them. The majority of all those people picked the Falcons two weeks ago & they got shut down, their offense managing 3 points all game. The majority also picked the Vikings & they got run the hell over & still don't know what hit them. You'll hear all about the GOAT & the Gronk & Belichick for the next 2 weeks - and then they'll play.
:+1:

Enough hype (and we’ve barely started). :ohno: Let the game begin! :nod:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

bluehenbillk wrote:well said gentlemen. There will be more people rooting for the Eagles more likely than the Past, but yes not nearly as many as a vanilla team like the Falcons. We could really care less though. New York, LA, Dallas, Washington DC, Heartland bumblefack, eff all of them. The majority of all those people picked the Falcons two weeks ago & they got shut down, their offense managing 3 points all game. The majority also picked the Vikings & they got run the hell over & still don't know what hit them. You'll hear all about the GOAT & the Gronk & Belichick for the next 2 weeks - and then they'll play.
*couldn't