Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles

All other sports including pro, high school and more!

Who You Got?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:34 pm

Patriots
11
44%
Eagles
14
56%
 
Total votes: 25

User avatar
89Hen
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
Posts: 32206
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 pm
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: Fisher of Men

Re: Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles

Postby 89Hen » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:38 am

Who ended up winning? I blacked out soon after kickoff.
Image

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 52022
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles

Postby 93henfan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:43 am

Gil Dobie wrote:Some interesting quotes popping up on the internet. Who will be the QB next year?

Honestly though does anyone REALLY think Carson would have taken the Eagles this far? Foles is a far superior QB in all facets of the game. Look forward to him starting next year, hopefully Carson can find a new team that will let him play.


That person is delusional. Wentz is the starter when 100% healthy. No need to rush him back with a capable backup in Foles. Once Wentz is proven back, Foles traded for a couple of high draft picks or equal package.
Elizabeth Warren: 2% Cherokee; 1% F'uckable

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 52022
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles

Postby 93henfan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:44 am

Elizabeth Warren: 2% Cherokee; 1% F'uckable

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 52022
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles

Postby 93henfan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:10 am

Mayor Kenney said “likely Thursday” for the parade on WIP so I booked another night on my reservation. I’ll be there one way or another.
Elizabeth Warren: 2% Cherokee; 1% F'uckable

User avatar
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 12421
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:51 am
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles

Postby GannonFan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:46 am

93henfan wrote:Mayor Kenney said “likely Thursday” for the parade on WIP so I booked another night on my reservation. I’ll be there one way or another.


I heard that too - 6ABC says they are leaning that way. Supposed to be crappy weather on Wednesday and apparently they don't want to do it as soon as tomorrow. I'll be there, with the boys.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation

User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 50419
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles

Postby AZGrizFan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:51 am

93henfan wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote:Some interesting quotes popping up on the internet. Who will be the QB next year?

Honestly though does anyone REALLY think Carson would have taken the Eagles this far? Foles is a far superior QB in all facets of the game. Look forward to him starting next year, hopefully Carson can find a new team that will let him play.


That person is delusional. Wentz is the starter when 100% healthy. No need to rush him back with a capable backup in Foles. Once Wentz is proven back, Foles traded for a couple of high draft picks or equal package.


Nick Foles, a man who was going to quit the game 2 years ago, has made himself a LOT of money in the past 6 weeks. :nod: :nod: :nod:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 52022
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles

Postby 93henfan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:55 am

AZGrizFan wrote:
93henfan wrote:
That person is delusional. Wentz is the starter when 100% healthy. No need to rush him back with a capable backup in Foles. Once Wentz is proven back, Foles traded for a couple of high draft picks or equal package.


Nick Foles, a man who was going to quit the game 2 years ago, has made himself a LOT of money in the past 6 weeks. :nod: :nod: :nod:


He deserves every penny. Moses of the Main Line.
Elizabeth Warren: 2% Cherokee; 1% F'uckable

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 52022
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles

Postby 93henfan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:56 am

My God. NFL Shop is going to make my tax return disappear.
Elizabeth Warren: 2% Cherokee; 1% F'uckable

User avatar
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
Posts: 33719
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
Location: Pizza Hell

Re: Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles

Postby CAA Flagship » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:00 am

93henfan wrote:Mayor Kenney said “likely Thursday” for the parade on WIP so I booked another night on my reservation. I’ll be there one way or another.

:coffee:

User avatar
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 12421
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:51 am
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles

Postby GannonFan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:18 am

AZGrizFan wrote:
93henfan wrote:
That person is delusional. Wentz is the starter when 100% healthy. No need to rush him back with a capable backup in Foles. Once Wentz is proven back, Foles traded for a couple of high draft picks or equal package.


Nick Foles, a man who was going to quit the game 2 years ago, has made himself a LOT of money in the past 6 weeks. :nod: :nod: :nod:


And he'll now be a god for the rest of his life in Philly. We already embrace past players for life in this city as it is (heck, there'll probably be an alumni float in this parade, and it will be overflowing), but most of the guys who won the title in 1960 aren't around anymore, so these guys will be heroes forever in Philly.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation

User avatar
SunCoastBlueHen
Level4
Level4
Posts: 6660
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:41 am
I am a fan of: Delaware

Re: Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles

Postby SunCoastBlueHen » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:41 am

GannonFan wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
Nick Foles, a man who was going to quit the game 2 years ago, has made himself a LOT of money in the past 6 weeks. :nod: :nod: :nod:


And he'll now be a god for the rest of his life in Philly. We already embrace past players for life in this city as it is


Very true. February 4th - "Feast of St. Nick" day in Philly. I could see it happening. ;)

User avatar
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 10036
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:39 pm
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO
Location: The Panther State

Re: Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles

Postby HI54UNI » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:41 am

Jeopardy Clue of the Day:

Image



Spoiler: show
Who is Eli Manning?
Image

All my posts are satire.

User avatar
Gil Dobie
Level5
Level5
Posts: 23197
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:45 pm
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State
Location: Liberal Lakes

Re: Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles

Postby Gil Dobie » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:51 am

GannonFan wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
Nick Foles, a man who was going to quit the game 2 years ago, has made himself a LOT of money in the past 6 weeks. :nod: :nod: :nod:


And he'll now be a god for the rest of his life in Philly. We already embrace past players for life in this city as it is (heck, there'll probably be an alumni float in this parade, and it will be overflowing), but most of the guys who won the title in 1960 aren't around anymore, so these guys will be heroes forever in Philly.


Also had a North Dakota boy on the 1960 team, Pete Retzlaff from Ellendale, ND. He was the leading receiver on that team.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 52022
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles

Postby 93henfan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:54 am

Internet comment of the day:

“Tom Brady: somehow the one white guy on the Patriots who can’t catch a pass.”
Elizabeth Warren: 2% Cherokee; 1% F'uckable

User avatar
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 12421
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:51 am
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles

Postby GannonFan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:57 am

Gil Dobie wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
And he'll now be a god for the rest of his life in Philly. We already embrace past players for life in this city as it is (heck, there'll probably be an alumni float in this parade, and it will be overflowing), but most of the guys who won the title in 1960 aren't around anymore, so these guys will be heroes forever in Philly.


Also had a North Dakota boy on the 1960 team, Pete Retzlaff from Ellendale, ND. He was the leading receiver on that team.


His #44 jersey is one of the retired jerseys for the Eagles.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation

User avatar
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 50324
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles

Postby Ibanez » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:00 pm

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/patr ... story.html

Bull. Crap. Like Belichick, Patricia embarrasses himself and the team with this non-answer of an obvious and important question.


Boston is doing some soul searching this morning. :coffee:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17467
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:36 am
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid
Location: Don't call it Seattle...

Re: Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles

Postby Chizzang » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:05 pm

Ibanez wrote:https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/patriots/2018/02/05/bill-belichick-owes-patriot-nation-explanation/6AWmsaZ4MWVpXbIhToaNMM/story.html

Bull. Crap. Like Belichick, Patricia embarrasses himself and the team with this non-answer of an obvious and important question.


Boston is doing some soul searching this morning. :coffee:


Butler arrived two days after the rest of the team arrived in Minneapolis..Why..?

:nod:

Something was up with Butler
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus

clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 20632
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Re: Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles

Postby clenz » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:15 pm


User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 52022
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles

Postby 93henfan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:37 pm

So, earlier in the thread, I gave my canned Opponent 20, Eagles 19 prediction that I gave in every Eagles game this playoffs. Did not want to tempt the Gods.

Privately, I texted Flaggy my prediction before the game, which was:

“I say the Eagles win something like 30-24, sweating that last Brady drive.”

I also said that the best bet of any was the OVER.
Elizabeth Warren: 2% Cherokee; 1% F'uckable

User avatar
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
Posts: 15085
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:26 am
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Re: RE: Re: Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:37 pm

Ibanez wrote:https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/patriots/2018/02/05/bill-belichick-owes-patriot-nation-explanation/6AWmsaZ4MWVpXbIhToaNMM/story.html

Bull. Crap. Like Belichick, Patricia embarrasses himself and the team with this non-answer of an obvious and important question.


Boston is doing some soul searching this morning. :coffee:
Thats why Belichick is the greatest coach in NFL history. He owes nobody an explanation for doing his job.

Nobody will question him when he wins it all again next year because they are still the best team in the NFL by a long shot

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Image

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe

User avatar
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 52022
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Location: Slower Delaware

Re: RE: Re: Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles

Postby 93henfan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:39 pm

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:
Ibanez wrote:https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/patriots/2018/02/05/bill-belichick-owes-patriot-nation-explanation/6AWmsaZ4MWVpXbIhToaNMM/story.html



Boston is doing some soul searching this morning. :coffee:
Thats why Belichick is the greatest coach in NFL history. He owes nobody an explanation for doing his job.

Nobody will question him when he wins it all again next year because they are still the best team in the NFL by a long shot

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


:rofl:
Elizabeth Warren: 2% Cherokee; 1% F'uckable

User avatar
89Hen
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
Posts: 32206
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 pm
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: Fisher of Men

Re: Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles

Postby 89Hen » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:44 pm

So what's cracking me up today are the Skins fans all saying, you're in the same situation we are with too many QB's. :rofl: :dunce: :dunce:
Image

User avatar
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 12421
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:51 am
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles

Postby GannonFan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

89Hen wrote:So what's cracking me up today are the Skins fans all saying, you're in the same situation we are with too many QB's. :rofl: :dunce: :dunce:


As long as Danny Snyder never buys the Eagles then we will never be in the same situation. :thumb:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation

User avatar
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 42584
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:20 am
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: Killer Snail
Location: Scottsdale

Re: Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles

Postby dbackjon » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:45 pm

HI54UNI wrote:Jeopardy Clue of the Day:

Image



Spoiler: show
Who is Eli Manning?



Brady sure doesn't have the time of his life with Eli.
Image
Image

User avatar
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 42584
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:20 am
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: Killer Snail
Location: Scottsdale

Re: Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs Eagles

Postby dbackjon » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:47 pm

93henfan wrote:So, earlier in the thread, I gave my canned Opponent 20, Eagles 19 prediction that I gave in every Eagles game this playoffs. Did not want to tempt the Gods.

Privately, I texted Flaggy my prediction before the game, which was:

“I say the Eagles win something like 30-24, sweating that last Brady drive.”

I also said that the best bet of any was the OVER.


I put $20 bucks down in Vegas for the Eagles to win by between 7-12 points - 7-1 odds.
Image
Image


Return to “Other Sports”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests