NFL Investigating Eagle Fan Behavior

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
bluehenbillk
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: elaware

Re: NFL Investigating Eagle Fan Behavior

Post by bluehenbillk »

So many comments about this - which has actually been in the news for a few weeks now:

-Is there any more whiny fanbase in sports than Vikings fans?

-Let's re-visit. Vikings get a miracle win over the Saints - immediately take to social media suggesting a "takeover" at the Linc for the NFC Championship Game. 80 or so Vikings fans goto the Philadelphia Art Museum about six hours before kickoff & do Skol chants on the steps & dress/defame the Rocky statue in Vikings gear.

-Social media ignites with the video of the Rocky statue (fans in parking lots do have phones) and Vikings fans are "warmly greeted" as they walk thru the parking lots the the Linc.

In all honesty I've been going to Super Bowl Champion Eagles games for more than 3 decades, all of the above videos in this thread are relatively tame to the "normal" course of events that go on at Super Bowl Champion Eagles games (note: the Linc is much more fan-friendly than the Vet ever was). Ask Cowboys, Redskins & Giants fans if they'd rather have received this treatment versus the much-worse vitriol they got.

I can all sum it up with this. The NFL has done everyone a favor by scheduling a Super Bowl Champion Eagles-Vikings "rematch" at the Linc to open the season on a Thursday night - an 8:30pm start. This means an extra two hours of drinking by Super Bowl Champion Eagles fans for this game then there was for the NFC Championship Game. Granted the intensity may not be the same for this game as the Super Bowl Champion Eagles will be getting Super Bowl rings that night, but as evident with the "Foles" and "Fultz" chants there have been over the past weeks/months I can guarantee that any Vikings fans that make the trip to Philly will receive the "royal Philly treatment" on their next visit. It'll be fun, it'll be ugly, however you want to look at it. I may get tickets myself just to join in the bashing of the pussies. Never should've open your mouths Vikings fans - you're just still bitter your team got walloped 38-7.

#FlyEaglesFly
#HungryDogs62
Make Delaware Football Great Again
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Re: NFL Investigating Eagle Fan Behavior

Post by Gil Dobie »

I'm researching a speed skater from North Dakota, and came across a race he had against a Minneapolis skater in 1902. Local paper said the Minneapolis skater won 2 out of 3. Minneapolis paper said ND skater committed a foul and should have lost all 3. Long history of whining. ;)