AFC Championship Game - Patriots @ Chiefs

All other sports including pro, high school and more!

Who wins?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:53 pm

Patriots
29%
@ Chiefs
71%

Total votes: 14

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Re: AFC Championship Game - Patriots @ Chiefs

Post by AZGrizFan »

Grizalltheway wrote:It didn't really effect the outcome of the game, but that overturned call on the muffed punt was BS. If they watched the same stuff CBS was showing, you could clearly see Edelman's thumb being flicked backwards by the ball. Just baffling.
Or the phantom roughing the passer call...
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Only saw the first half of this one, too bad all the fireworks were in the 4th qtr and OT...

...and why is anyone surprised that Brady brought home the "W"?
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

The Chiefs defense at the end looked like it was being called by Mark Farley. :ohno:
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
dal4018
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Post by dal4018 »

HI54UNI wrote:The Chiefs defense at the end looked like it was being called by Mark Farley. :ohno:
The Chiefs DBs were playing MATADOR TYPE DEFENSE allowing the Pats WRs free release off the line into their routes.
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

dal4018 wrote:
HI54UNI wrote:The Chiefs defense at the end looked like it was being called by Mark Farley. :ohno:
The Chiefs DBs were playing MATADOR TYPE DEFENSE allowing the Pats WRs free release off the line into their routes.
I'm not exactly sure it was "matador" defense (except for one TD run, several minutes late for it to do any good IAW Arena League theory), but it certainly qualified as a bogus prevent defense. Outside of a one-shot Rodgers Hail Mary, the only thing the prevent defense "prevents" is oneself from winning.

:ohno:

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.