Jackie Robinson Day #42

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
dal4018
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Re: I Never Had It Made

Post by dal4018 »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:Hes barely a high school graduate.............so pardon me if I dont GAF what he thinks about anything, including basketball.
LeBron was a high school grad he had a 3.5 gpa!!!!!!
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Re: Jackie Robinson Day #42

Post by dal4018 »

I purchased a ROBINSON JERSEY!!!!!!
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Re: I Never Had It Made

Post by dal4018 »

Gil Dobie wrote:Robinson’s strength and quickness made him an impressive all-around athlete, and during college at UCLA, he became the first student to letter in four different sports in a single season. In addition to baseball, he also shined in basketball as a guard and forward; in football as a quarterback, running back and safety; and in track and field as a long jumper. Robinson also moonlighted as a tennis player, and even captured a few amateur titles during his summer breaks from school. He later cashed his first checks as a pro athlete playing football for the Honolulu Bears and the Los Angeles Bulldogs, and continued to nurture his interest in other sports right up until the start of his Major League Baseball career. Only a few months before breaking baseball’s color barrier, he was playing pro basketball for the Los Angeles Red Devils.

Robinson was a NCAA CHAMPION in the Long Jump 1940!!!!!!