2019 NBA Trades and Draft

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: 2019 NBA Trades and Draft

Postby clenz » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:11 pm

Warriors minus Klay, minus Durant, minus Iggy, minus Livingston, minus Bell

I know they have Russell... For now but it doesn't sound like they plan on keeping him... But man. The 1 seed?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

JALMOND
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Portland State
A.K.A.: JALMOND

Re: 2019 NBA Trades and Draft

Postby JALMOND » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:49 pm

clenz wrote:Warriors minus Klay, minus Durant, minus Iggy, minus Livingston, minus Bell

I know they have Russell... For now but it doesn't sound like they plan on keeping him... But man. The 1 seed?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

They'll get Klay back by February and they didn't need Durant to make it to the Finals last year. Last year everyone had the Lakers advancing to the conference Finals just because of LeBron. Now they think the Lakers are instant contenders because they brought in Davis. LeBron is going to have to start to defer to Davis and I don't see that happening, and how long until Davis gets tired of playing second fiddle to LeBron and all his crap. Even with Kawhi and PG, the Clippers are still the Clippers, and Doc Rivers will find a way to mess it all up. How long will the adjustment take, not only for those two, but for the decent players the Clippers had in Harrell and Williams.

Jazz got Conley as a nice complement to Mitchell and Gobert. Blazers picked up Whiteside to fill in until Nurkic comes back in February. Nuggets took a gamble staying put. Mavs just loaded up with complementary pieces for Doncic and Porzingas. Rockets are a mess right now but could get a boost if they can somehow land Westbrook. if not, the Kings are right there waiting. Also, don't sleep on the Pelicans either.

People are eager to see the city of LA be relevant in the NBA, therefore they are quick to point to what the Lakers and Clippers did and instantly hand the reins to them. But others in the West got better and no one is just going to roll over and let both LA teams move on. There are going to be 7-8 teams in the West that will start the season thinking they truly have a chance to win the conference. But Golden State is the champs and they still have enough to come out on top again.

Return to “Other Sports”