Kaepernick Try-out: Legit Opportunity or Sham?

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
dal4018
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Re: Kaepernick Try-out: Legit Opportunity or Sham?

Post by dal4018 »

Kap moved the site so he can be seen by the media!!!!!
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

So, we have our answer....this grade A douchebag just wants attention. That’s it. He has zero desire to play again...just looking to extend his 15 minutes...
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

AZGrizFan wrote:So, we have our answer....this grade A douchebag just wants attention. That’s it. He has zero desire to play again...just looking to extend his 15 minutes...
Been saying this for months now... look at everything he does through the lens of an attention monger and he’s as predictable as the tides
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

CID1990 wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:So, we have our answer....this grade A douchebag just wants attention. That’s it. He has zero desire to play again...just looking to extend his 15 minutes...
Been saying this for months now... look at everything he does through the lens of an attention monger and he’s as predictable as the tides
OJ Simpson had a better Afro (in Naked Gun).
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

Ibanez wrote:
SuperHornet wrote:Pwns: Mediocre? Stop giving him more credit than he deserves. Kaepernick has no talent whatsoever. Particularly when compared to Jimmy Garoppolo.

Incidentally, I saw a report in the paper today indicating that the Whiners are trying to soft-pedal attending this sham workout for fear of offending both Jimmy G. and his fans....
Colin has talent....but is it NFL level talent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Teams have signed QBs with less talent than him
dal4018
Level5
Level5

Post by dal4018 »

How do you know?????
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

dal4018 wrote:
How do you know?????
Please. You’re such a damned apologist.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

dal4018 wrote:
How do you know?????
Preponderance of the evidence!!!!!!!!
He pulled out of a NFL sanctioned "tryout" for about 20 teams held at an NFL facility because he refused to sign a standard NFL waiver and wanted media attention. He pulled out less than an hour before it was supposed to start and held the tryout at a high school an hour away in front of just a small hand-full of teams. Even Hue Jackson got sick of his shit and got on the first plane outta town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: RE: Re: Kaepernick Try-out: Legit Opportunity or Sham?

Post by UNI88 »

Baldy wrote:
dal4018 wrote: How do you know?????
Preponderance of the evidence!!!!!!!!
He pulled out of a NFL sanctioned "tryout" for about 20 teams held at an NFL facility because he refused to sign a standard NFL waiver and wanted media attention. He pulled out less than an hour before it was supposed to start and held the tryout at a high school an hour away in front of just a small hand-full of teams. Even Hue Jackson got sick of his shit and got on the first plane outta town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Baldy, AZ and Stephen A - peas in a pod.

:D

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

Just a publicity stunt, and not a good one at that. He did manage to wear a Kunta Kinte shirt to work out in to indicate he is slave labor, jerk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote:
Baldy wrote: Preponderance of the evidence!!!!!!!!
Baldy, AZ and Stephen A - peas in a pod.

I agree with Stephen A about as often as I agree with Bill Maher....but A is right this time.
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

Hopefully this great SJW will ride off into the sunset, but for some reason I doubt that will happen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

AZGrizFan wrote:
UNI88 wrote:Baldy, AZ and Stephen A - peas in a pod.

I agree with Stephen A about as often as I agree with Bill Maher....but A is right this time.
There are a lot of valid reasons that Kap isn't playing in the NFL that have nothing to do with racism or blacklisting but the NFL has tripped over it's dick on this just as much as Kap.

There's reason to believe NFL's Colin Kaepernick workout was a Trojan horse.
If Kaepernick said no to the workout or pulled out for any reason, the NFL could say “we tried” and there would be more than a few media personalities ready to carry that water. And if by some masterstroke Kaepernick’s lawyers said yes to the waiver, the NFL would have a signed document guarding against a lawsuit stemming from state and federal employment laws.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

UNI88 wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
There are a lot of valid reasons that Kap isn't playing in the NFL that have nothing to do with racism or blacklisting but the NFL has tripped over it's dick on this just as much as Kap.

There's reason to believe NFL's Colin Kaepernick workout was a Trojan horse.
If Kaepernick said no to the workout or pulled out for any reason, the NFL could say “we tried” and there would be more than a few media personalities ready to carry that water. And if by some masterstroke Kaepernick’s lawyers said yes to the waiver, the NFL would have a signed document guarding against a lawsuit stemming from state and federal employment laws.
The waiver the NFL wanted him to sign had some pretty nonstandard language in it too

This is basically a pox on both your houses kind of thing... the NFL didn’t exactly cover itself in glory here

Kap and the NFL deserve each other

Frankly I think the Jets should pick him up <snicker snicker>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris