New Rule in Action

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

New Rule in Action

Post by SuperHornet »

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Re: New Rule in Action

Post by Winterborn »

So American Football has reach the same level as Football in the rest of the world.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

Winterborn wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:40 am So American Football has reach the same level as Football in the rest of the world.
Well, I highly doubt we'll ever see such whininess in rugby. I'm sure you remember:

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

SuperHornet wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:07 am
Winterborn wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:40 am So American Football has reach the same level as Football in the rest of the world.
Well, I highly doubt we'll ever see such whininess in rugby. I'm sure you remember:

Big fan of Rugby. :thumb:
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Winterborn wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:44 am
SuperHornet wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:07 am

Big fan of Rugby. :thumb:

"Soccer is a gentleman's game played by hooligans, and rugby is a hooligans' game played by gentlemen" - Winston Churchill.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm