Cowboys Sign P Bryan Anger

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Cowboys Sign P Bryan Anger

Post by SuperHornet »

Moving up the I-45 from Houston.

He's all right, and he'll work with the best Special Teams Coordinator in the business in John Fassel, but I'd still rather look into having the quarterback handle the punting chores. If the QB punts, the defense has to respect the possibility of the fake, which will enable the coverage team to have a clear shot on the return man. And if the defense forgets that the punter is the quarterback, THIS is the likely result....

phpBB [video]

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: Cowboys Sign P Bryan Anger

Post by GannonFan »

:flag: 10 yard penalty. You just made that post so you could plop in a video of Danny White. For shame.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Re: Cowboys Sign P Bryan Anger

Post by SuperHornet »

That's not true, GF. But there's concern that Anger may only be in camp as the punting version of a "camp arm," as some are satisfied with the performance of Hunter Niswander, who is still on the roster. Some Cowboys fans aren't thinking very well, as punting went downhill after Chris Jones went down with an injury, thereby impeding the offense. They've concluded that "punting is bad," completely ignoring the field position aspect of punting. Others are bashing the move because Anger isn't a safety. Since when is a FA signing an either/or proposition? SMH....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.