2024 NASCAR Season

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

2024 NASCAR Season

Post by SuperHornet »

I guess I'm not going to get to win two races on the same day.

Liberty University's own William Byron won the Daytona 500 by a nose going into the white flag at the end of the race, just holding off teammate Alex Bowman after a pair of huge wrecks in the last ten laps of an otherwise clean race.

But my girl Hailie Deegan got taken out in a big wreck with 8 laps left in the first stage of the ensuing Xfinity race. Former Malcolm in the Middle star Frankie Muniz is hanging out in the 30s and has even been dead last at #38. I'm surprised he's even got an Xfinity seat given the fact that he hasn't done all that well in ARCA Menards....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: 2024 NASCAR Season

Post by BDKJMU »

SuperHornet wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:33 pm I guess I'm not going to get to win two races on the same day.

Liberty University's own William Byron won the Daytona 500 by a nose going into the white flag at the end of the race, just holding off teammate Alex Bowman after a pair of huge wrecks in the last ten laps of an otherwise clean race.

But my girl Hailie Deegan got taken out in a big wreck with 8 laps left in the first stage of the ensuing Xfinity race. Former Malcolm in the Middle star Frankie Muniz is hanging out in the 30s and has even been dead last at #38. I'm surprised he's even got an Xfinity seat given the fact that he hasn't done all that well in ARCA Menards....
The wreck started happening before the white flag. Lame that they didn’t throw the caution till after the white was out.

The 500 was boring overall. The Xfinity race was way better.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.