Does Nova get proximity credit for Penn? :D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: THE BIG EAST CONFERENCE

Post by clenz »

Only if UNI gets credit for UIs law and med schools and ISUs engineering and vet
vutomcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Villanova

Post by vutomcat »

UNI88 wrote:
vutomcat wrote:Huh? Talk about someone that needs schooling or medication or something! One of those Big East teams won the tournament! That's not being lucky my man! That's the best team in the country. The same team that you have been watching and couldn't have been more wrong about for TWO entire years! Oh Man! This is great. Take the blinders off man. Just admit you were wrong and give it up.
Winning the NCAA Tournament doesn't necessarily mean you are the "best team in the country." It means that you were the hottest team in the country at the right time and as a result you are the national champions. There have been plenty of national champs that were not the best team in the country (the 85 Nova team is an excellent example of this). There is no shame in getting hot and winning a Natty.

Agree. Agree. 85 we were the hottest. This year the best.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

vutomcat wrote:
UNI88 wrote:
Winning the NCAA Tournament doesn't necessarily mean you are the "best team in the country." It means that you were the hottest team in the country at the right time and as a result you are the national champions. There have been plenty of national champs that were not the best team in the country (the 85 Nova team is an excellent example of this). There is no shame in getting hot and winning a Natty.
I appreciate your passion, you definitely demonstrate the fanatic aspect of fan. But just because you strongly believe in your opinion doesn't make it a fact. My opinion is that while Nova was one of the top 4 or 5 teams this year they were not the best team. I think that Carolina or Kansas would have beaten them in a 7 game series. That is the beauty of the NCAA tournament, it's a series of one game winner-take-all match-ups and Nova won each of their match-ups. You are free to disagree with me but your conflicting opinion won't make my opinion any less valid.
vutomcat
Level2
Level2

Post by vutomcat »

UNI88 wrote:
vutomcat wrote:
I appreciate your passion, you definitely demonstrate the fanatic aspect of fan. But just because you strongly believe in your opinion doesn't make it a fact. My opinion is that while Nova was one of the top 4 or 5 teams this year they were not the best team. I think that Carolina or Kansas would have beaten them in a 7 game series. That is the beauty of the NCAA tournament, it's a series of one game winner-take-all match-ups and Nova won each of their match-ups. You are free to disagree with me but your conflicting opinion won't make my opinion any less valid.

You have a right to your opinion. The numbers support mine more. - see kenpom. And, they played the games and Nova won. Not only did they win, their march through the tournament was amazing. They beat two number ones and a number two. They wrecked most of their opponents on their way to the championship.

You and Gannon Fan are at opposite ends of the spectrum. He thinks the only games that count are the tournament games. You don't feel they reflect much other than identifying the hottest team.

Nova was both this year. The best and hottest. Just my opinion.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

vutomcat wrote:
UNI88 wrote:

You have a right to your opinion. The numbers support mine more. - see kenpom. And, they played the games and Nova won. Not only did they win, their march through the tournament was amazing. They beat two number ones and a number two. They wrecked most of their opponents on their way to the championship.

You and Gannon Fan are at opposite ends of the spectrum. He thinks the only games that count are the tournament games. You don't feel they reflect much other than identifying the hottest team.

GF and I are at opposite ends of the spectrum yet we're both wrong and you're right? How much cake do you want to have while you eat it?

GF if I understand his argument was that Nova has underperformed in the Tournament in the past and I agree with the opinion. Nova has vastly underperformed compared to their talent level and expectations. A top seed should make it to the 2nd weekend and they have underperformed if they don't. The Sweet 16 and Elite 8 are acceptable and the Final 4 is successful for a top seed. All major programs underperform occasionally but Nova until this year was doing it pretty consistently.

I'm not trying to demean Nova. They won the national championship fair and square and should be proud of that.
vutomcat
Level2
Level2

Post by vutomcat »

UNI88 wrote:
vutomcat wrote:

GF and I are at opposite ends of the spectrum yet we're both wrong and you're right? How much cake do you want to have while you eat it?

GF if I understand his argument was that Nova has underperformed in the Tournament in the past and I agree with the opinion. Nova has vastly underperformed compared to their talent level and expectations. A top seed should make it to the 2nd weekend and they have underperformed if they don't. The Sweet 16 and Elite 8 are acceptable and the Final 4 is successful for a top seed. All major programs underperform occasionally but Nova until this year was doing it pretty consistently.

I'm not trying to demean Nova. They won the national championship fair and square and should be proud of that.

No one disagreed that Nova had underperformed in the recent NCAA's. I went back and forth with him a bit on the storied history of Nova's success in the tournament but never disagreed with their recent success or lack thereof. GF's main argument for the last two years is that the Big East sucks and Nova would never be successful in the NCAA because of that. He was wrong on that count.

I wouldn't say you are wrong. We just differ on who was the best team in the country. No big deal really. I certainly understand someone having a high opinion on NC and Kansas. They are great programs and had great years.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

vutomcat wrote:
UNI88 wrote:

No one disagreed that Nova had underperformed in the recent NCAA's. I went back and forth with him a bit on the storied history of Nova's success in the tournament but never disagreed with their recent success or lack thereof. GF's main argument for the last two years is that the Big East sucks and Nova would never be successful in the NCAA because of that. He was wrong on that count.
Wrong, I never said all of that. The Big East sucks, that much I did say and it is true (3 years running and only 2 teams total have made it to the second weekend). Hard to argue otherwise and you've proven that it's hard to support the opposite position. The part where you are wrong is that I said it would hurt nova in the postseason as they would be more likely not to get as far as they would if they were challenged more regularly in the regular season rather than just relying on non-conference games to challenge them. I never said that nova would never be successful in the NCAA because of it, so either show me the link where I did say that or admit that you made it up.
vutomcat wrote: I wouldn't say you are wrong. We just differ on who was the best team in the country. No big deal really. I certainly understand someone having a high opinion on NC and Kansas. They are great programs and had great years.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
vutomcat
Level2
Level2

Post by vutomcat »

GannonFan wrote:
vutomcat wrote:

Wrong, I never said all of that. The Big East sucks, that much I did say and it is true (3 years running and only 2 teams total have made it to the second weekend). Hard to argue otherwise and you've proven that it's hard to support the opposite position. The part where you are wrong is that I said it would hurt nova in the postseason as they would be more likely not to get as far as they would if they were challenged more regularly in the regular season rather than just relying on non-conference games to challenge them. I never said that nova would never be successful in the NCAA because of it, so either show me the link where I did say that or admit that you made it up.
vutomcat wrote: I wouldn't say you are wrong. We just differ on who was the best team in the country. No big deal really. I certainly understand someone having a high opinion on NC and Kansas. They are great programs and had great years.

No, you said they were "ripe for the picking". You were wrong. They marched through the tournament like Fralinger on New Year's Day in the Mummers Parade.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

vutomcat wrote:
GannonFan wrote:

No, you said they were "ripe for the picking". You were wrong. They marched through the tournament like Fralinger on New Year's Day in the Mummers Parade.
But that's not what you brought up in the above quote - you said that I said "nova would never be successful in the NCAA tourney..." - show me where I said that or should I chalk that up to you making stuff up again? You're avoiding the question.

Oh, and Fralinger finished 3rd this year, South Philly won the string bands. Metaphor failure noted. :lol:
vutomcat
Level2
Level2

Post by vutomcat »

GannonFan wrote:
vutomcat wrote:

But that's not what you brought up in the above quote - you said that I said "nova would never be successful in the NCAA tourney..." - show me where I said that or should I chalk that up to you making stuff up again? You're avoiding the question.

Oh, and Fralinger finished 3rd this year, South Philly won the string bands. Metaphor failure noted. :lol:

Parphrasing GF. Below are a couple other of your posts about Nova- sounds to me like you had no idea Nova would be successful in the tournament based on those and more. And remember your made up Brunson accusation? You are the one who has been proven to make things up.

You sound pretty down on Nova's chances here. Maybe you can find some posts where you expressed some optimism on their tournament chances?

this one ---"nova's going to find it hard to stay afloat while the programs around it try to drag them down"

and then this--"Uh, they were "soft" because they weren't "hardened" through the rigors of a tough regular season. I'm not sure why you have such a hard time understanding that as I've said it over and over"

And finally, here are the recent winners of the Mummers for your viewing pleasure. You will note Fralinger's dominates. If one is going to make a Mummers string band reference equating excellence, Fralinger's is the pick!

2003 Fralinger
2004 Fralinger
2005 Fralinger
2006 Fralinger
2007 Fralinger
2008 Fralinger
2009 Fralinger
2010 Fralinger
2011 Quaker City
2012 Woodland
2013 Fralinger
2014 Quaker City
2015 Fralinger
2016 South Philadelphia
bluehenbillk
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: elaware

Post by bluehenbillk »

Now I've seen it all - Nova & Mummers in the same take?
Make Delaware Football Great Again
vutomcat
Level2
Level2

Post by vutomcat »

bluehenbillk wrote:Now I've seen it all - Nova & Mummers in the same take?

;)
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

vutomcat wrote:
GannonFan wrote:

Parphrasing GF. Below are a couple other of your posts about Nova- sounds to me like you had no idea Nova would be successful in the tournament based on those and more. And remember your made up Brunson accusation? You are the one who has been proven to make things up.

You sound pretty down on Nova's chances here. Maybe you can find some posts where you expressed some optimism on their tournament chances?

this one ---"nova's going to find it hard to stay afloat while the programs around it try to drag them down"

and then this--"Uh, they were "soft" because they weren't "hardened" through the rigors of a tough regular season. I'm not sure why you have such a hard time understanding that as I've said it over and over"

And finally, here are the recent winners of the Mummers for your viewing pleasure. You will note Fralinger's dominates. If one is going to make a Mummers string band reference equating excellence, Fralinger's is the pick!

2003 Fralinger
2004 Fralinger
2005 Fralinger
2006 Fralinger
2007 Fralinger
2008 Fralinger
2009 Fralinger
2010 Fralinger
2011 Quaker City
2012 Woodland
2013 Fralinger
2014 Quaker City
2015 Fralinger
2016 South Philadelphia
I said in November that nova would make a deeper run this year than in previous years, hard to find fault in that. Heck, I called their early exit in each of the past two years and in this year I called them going deeper. Hard to be more correct than that.

And yes, Fralinger was the bees knees in the last decade, but they aren't anywhere as dominant now as they were then. I'm not sure you've been watching recently if you think they are heads and shoulders above the other top bands.
vutomcat
Level2
Level2

Post by vutomcat »

Nova out of conference schedule to include Virginia, Notre Dame and Purdue next season. Big 10 and ACC all want a part of the champ.
tribe_pride
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: W&M

Post by tribe_pride »

vutomcat wrote:Nova out of conference schedule to include Virginia, Notre Dame and Purdue next season. Big 10 and ACC all want a part of the champ.
UVA-Villanova is the back half of the home and home from last year. that was a good home and home setup for last year and this upcoming year.

Purdue-Nova is the part of the 2nd Annual Gavitt games (basically a Big East/Big 10 challenge) which for some reason the top two of the Big 10 from this year are not going to play next year unfortunately so Nova was stuck with Purdue as opposed to one of them. At least it's better than Nebraska who they got this year.

Nova-Notre Dame at a neutral site will be good as part of some event where 2 games will partner with the Families of Freedom Scholarship Fund, which helps support the education of children of the victims of the September 11 terrorist attacks.
vutomcat
Level2
Level2

Post by vutomcat »

BIG EAST WITH 5 TEAMS IN THE TOP 25 2016 RECRUITS

Updated 2016 Top 25 Class Rankings

05/05/2016/ Originally published onScout Hoops

With the release of the final 2016 top 100, there were a number of changes in the top 25 class rankings. With that said, the top two stayed the same, as Kentucky and Duke ranked No. 1 and No. 1. Arizona, UCLA and Michigan State round out the updated top five.

#1 Kentucky Wildcats

Another year on the recruiting trail and another year that John Calipari and Kentucky sit at the top of Scout's top 25 class rankings. Although they were pushed by Duke, the Wildcats have four of the nation's top 13 prospects headed their way, led by the No. 6 overall prospect De'Aaron Fox. To go with four five-star prospects, Kentucky also has No. 27 overall prospect in Sacha Killeya-Jones. The Cats will at the very least lose Tyler Ulis, Skal Labissiere and Jamal Murray to early entry, but they'll reload once again with the nation's top class.

Notable Commitments: De'Aaron Fox, Edrice Adebayo, Malik Monk, Wenyen Gabriel & Sacha Killeya-Jones

#2 Duke Blue Devils

Mike Krzyzewski and Duke have been on quite the recruiting tear. Over the past three years, the Blue Devils have secured 11 players ranked 22 and higher. This time around, Duke has secured two of the top four players in the class with Harry Giles and Jayson Tatum. Giles is a dynamic 6-10, well balanced PF, while Tatum is one of the best scorers in the class, especially from the mid-post. Frank Jackson gives them a primary ball handler that shoots the ball at a high-level, while Javin DeLaurier will bring one of the best motors in high school basketball.

Notable Commitments: Harry Giles, Jayson Tatum, Frank Jackson & Javin DeLaurier

#3 Arizona Wildcats

UA struck early by landing a talented Finnish shooter in Lauri Markkanen, before striking with three Top 35 guys late. Terrance Ferguson can defend at a high level, while he's also a very good three-point shooter. Rawle Alkins is a tough and physical wing who can drive, get to the line or knock down shots, and Kobi Simmons is an athletic guard who thrives in transition.

Notable Commitments: Terrance Ferguson, Lauri Markkanen, Rawle Alkins & Kobi Simmons

#4 UCLA Bruins

This was a big time class for UCLA with three Top 25 guys that can immediately contribute to Steve Alford's team. Lonzo Ball is one of the best passers high school basketball has seen in recent history, while Ike Anigbogu is an elite defender at center and T.J. Leaf is a skilled power forward. The Bruins also landed athletic Filipino wing Kobe Paras.

Notable Commitments: Lonzo Ball, Ike Anigbogu, T.J. Leaf & Kobe Paras

#5 Michigan State Spartans

Tom Izzo will boost the talent on his roster in a significant way by adding four players ranked among the top 48 prospects in the country. This is a well-balanced class that fills needs at every position but center. Miles Bridges and Josh Langford on the same perimeter is a scary thought and should quickly became one of the best wing tandems in high school basketball.

Notable Commitments: Miles Bridges, Josh Langford, Cassius Winston & Nick Ward

#6 Mississippi State Bulldogs

Fresh off a top 15 class last year, Ben Howland has things rolling in Starkville with five top 100 recruits, which is tied with Kentucky for the most. Schnider Herard is a tough, physical post player that will boost their post play. Mario Kegler is a versatile forward that can score, while Lamar Peters is a terrific passer, Tyson Carter is a versatile combo guard that shoot sit well and Wright is a strong driver and scorer. The Bulldogs also have a pledge from rim protector Abdul Ado.

Notable Commitments: Schnider Herard, Mario Kegler, Lamar Peters, Tyson Carter, Eli Wright & Abdul Ado

#7 Kansas Jayhawks

Whenever you land the top prospect in the country, you probably had a successful class. That was definitely the case for Kansas, which landed freak athlete Josh Jackson, a big time defender who can also rebound, pass and score. Udoka Azubuike is a bully in the paint and Jayhawks fans will enjoy how hard Mitch Lightfoot plays.

Notable Commitments: Josh Jackson, Udoka Azubuike & Mitch Lightfoot

#8 Texas Longhorns

Shaka Smart's class consists of three top 100 recruits. Five-star point guard Andrew Jones is the highest rated of the bunch and the one that should help the most immediately. A talented athlete, Jones is capable of playing both on and off the ball and fits Smart on the defensive end. At 6-10, James Banks has significant upside, while Jacob Young, the brother of NBA player Joe Young, is a tremendous shooter/scorer. The Longhorns are still actively recruiting and possibly the leader for five-star center Jarrett Allen.

Notable Commitments: Andrew Jones, James Banks & Jacob Young

#9 Miami Hurricanes

The Hurricanes landed a great foundation class led by high four-star combo guard Bruce Brown and power forward Dewan Huell. Brown especially has the chance to be huge freshman contributor. Rodney Miller adds depth in the post and European prospect Dejan Vasiljevic should provide shooting on the wing.

Notable Commitments: Bruce Brown, Dewan Huell, Rodney Miller & Dejan Vasiljevic

#10 North Carolina

Roy Williams & North Carolina have a trio of four-star recruits. Tony Bradley, Scout's No. 26 player, is terrific area rebounder with potential as a post scorer. Seventh Woods, who committed on Signing Day, is an elite level athlete with potential as a defender and Brandon Robinson, the No. 55 player, gives them an athlete that scores it well from the perimeter. This is another quality class for Williams and his staff.

Notable Commitments: Tony Bradley, Seventh Woods & Brandon Robinson

#11 Florida State Seminoles

Five-star Jon Isaac is the headliner of this crew, and someone with NBA all-star potential. Wing Trent Forrest provides toughness and an ability to attack the basket while C.J. Walker is one of the better scorers from the point guard position in the class and a proven winner.

Notable Commitments: Jonathan Isaac, Trent Forrest, C.J. Walker, Mfiondu Kabevgele & Brian Angola

#12 Virginia Cavaliers

Quality depth is added for Tony Bennett in this class. Guards Ty Jerome and Kyle Guy can play either guard spot and are excellent shooters. DeAndre Hunter is a wing with major upside, and then power forward Jay Huff has the potential to be the next under the radar star at UVa.

Notable Commitments: Ty Jerome, Kyle Guy, DeAndre Hunter & Jay Huff

#13 Connecticut Huskies

Alterique Gilbert is a gem of a point guard who was one of the best floor generals during the McDonald's All-American Game. He could start right away. Juwan Durham has star potential if he can stay healthy while Vance Jackson provides shooting from the forward spot.

Notable Commitments: Alterique Gilbert, Juwan Durham, Vance Jackson, Mamadou Diarra & Christian Vital

#14 Gonzaga Bulldogs

As has been common practice for Gonzaga, the Zags staff used its international connections to put together a strong class. Four-star Las Vegas center Zach Collins and Chicago shooting guard Zach Norvell give Gonzaga some skill, while Gonzaga went to Tokyo for small forward Rui Hachimura, Denmark for center Jacob Larsen and Paris for power forward Killian Tillie.

Notable Commitments: Zach Collins, Zach Norvell, Rui Hachimura, Jacob Larsen & Killian Tillie

#15 Oregon Ducks

Oregon head coach Dana Altman and staff did a nice job collecting talent in the West Coast in 2016. The Ducks landed a point guard who can score or create in Payton Pritchard, a long and versatile wing in Keith Smith, a skilled center in M.J. Cage and a highly regarded JUCO center in Kavell Bigby-Williams.

Notable Commitments: Payton Pritchard, Keith Smith, M.J. Cage & Kavell Bigby-Williams

#16 Washington Huskies

The Huskies' two man class is led by Markelle Fultz, Scout's 3rd ranked prospect in the 2016 class. A 6-foot-4 point guard, Fultz has made freak improvements in his game over the last two years and has the handle, vision and scoring ability to play on and off the ball. Washington also landed early enrollee Sam Timmins, a center from New Zealand.

Notable Commitments: Markelle Fultz & Sam Timmins

#17 Auburn Tigers

Five-star Mustapha Heron is one of the biggest gets in the class. Bruce Pearl beat out a lot of suitors for Heron who is a big time scorer off the wing. Jared Harper is a solid floor general who can stretch the defense and Anfernee McLemore is a power forward who could develop into a starter in time.

Notable Commitments: Mustapha Heron, Jared Harper & Anfernee Simmons

#18 Villanova Wildcats

The Wildcats added to their frontcourt will a pair of quality pickups. Omari Spellman has NBA upside with his ability to shoot it from deep, strength on the low block, and surprising explosion off the floor. Dylan Painter is more of a project, but he has legit size and can play facing the rim or down low.

Notable Commitments: Omari Spellman & Dylan Painter

#19 Marquette Golden Eagles

The Golden Eagles put together a really respectable three-man class. Local small forward Sam Hauser can shoot it off the catch abut also can create off the bounce, Brendan Bailey is a versatile scorer who will go on an LDS mission out of high school, and Markus Howard is a score-first point guard who can really shoot.

Notable Commitments: Brendan Bailey, Sam Hauser & Markus Howard

#20 Penn State Nittany Lions

This is a potential program defining class for Penn State. Point guard Tony Carr is big, athletic, and can really get to the rim. Combo forward Lamar Stevens is one of the toughest kids in the class, and could be a four year starter. Nazeer Bostick and Joe Hampton give Penn State depth in the frontcourt.

Notable Commitments: Tony Carr, Lamar Stevens, Nazeer Bostick & Joe Hampton

#21 St. John's Red Storm

The Saint John's staff was creative putting together its 2016 class. Landing score-first local point guard Shamorie Ponds was big, but Chris Mullin and company also signed four-star German small forward Richard Freudenberg and JUCO small forward Bashir Ahmed.

Notable Commitments: Shamorie Ponds, Richard Freudenberg & Bashir Ahmed

#22 Harvard Crimson

This might be the best class in program history for the Crimson. Three four-star prospects are led by scoring point guard Bryce Aiken. Wing Seth Towns had a great senior year and Chris Lewis brings size and athleticism down low. Also watch high upside power forward Robert Baker.

Notable Commitments: Bryce Aiken, Seth Towns, Chris Lewis, Robert Baker & Henry Welsh

#23 Syracuse Orange

The Orange landed a couple talented prospects from the region, starting with wing Tyus Battle, a versatile athlete from New Jersey who should fit right into Syracuse's system. Cuse also landed an athletic power forward from Connecticut in Matthew Moyer.

Notable Commitments: Tyus Battle, Matthew Moyer

#24 Xavier Musketeers

Combo guard Quentin Goodin is the four-star headliner of this class. The big and athletic Goodin could be a defensive stopper from day for Xavier. Also the Musketeers replace their frontcourt with a pair of four-stars in Eddie Ekiyor and Tyrique Jones who provide length, toughness, and rebounding ability.

Notable Commitments: Quentin Goodin, Eddie Ekiyor & Tyrique Jones

#25 NC State Wolfpack

While Mark Gottfried currently only has one player on board, it's a big one. Dennis Smith is an elite level talent and one of the nation's top point guards. Smith enrolled at the semester break and is currently recovering from an ACL injury. Gottfried and his staff are focused on Turkish star Omer Yurtseven and are one of a handful of school with a chance of landing the elite level big man.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

vutomcat wrote:BIG EAST WITH 5 TEAMS IN THE TOP 25 2016 RECRUITS
Penn State made the list (and is ahead of many of those Big East teams). Article loses a lot of credibility with that inclusion.
tribe_pride
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: W&M

Post by tribe_pride »

Who is the 5th? I see Nova at 18, Marquette at 19, St. Johns at 21, and Xavier at 24.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

tribe_pride wrote:Who is the 5th? I see Nova at 18, Marquette at 19, St. Johns at 21, and Xavier at 24.
Details, details. I think he took the three teams on the list that used to be in the Big East, grouped them together, and just added it to the total. But again, details. :lol:
vutomcat
Level2
Level2

Post by vutomcat »

tribe_pride wrote:Who is the 5th? I see Nova at 18, Marquette at 19, St. Johns at 21, and Xavier at 24.

Oops. You're right. Only 4. Still a very nice grab. At a quick glance it appears only the ACC has more in the top 25. The requiem will have to wait for another 4 years I guess. :lol:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

vutomcat wrote:

Oops. You're right. Only 4. Still a very nice grab. At a quick glance it appears only the ACC has more in the top 25. The requiem will have to wait for another 4 years I guess. :lol:
Yes, we're all waiting with baited breath for St. John's to come back from the oblivion. I'm sure this time this class will do it. Are you tapping your ruby slippers together three times just for extra luck? :rofl:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

#2 Duke Blue Devils
#9 Miami Hurricanes
#10 North Carolina
#11 Florida State Seminoles
#12 Virginia Cavaliers
#23 Syracuse Orange
#25 NC State Wolfpack
vutomcat
Level2
Level2

Post by vutomcat »

Don't quit your day job boys.
vutomcat
Level2
Level2

Post by vutomcat »

clenz wrote:This....

This is the epitome of being "small time"

Why the **** would Nova licence that?

Maybe I can send you a National Championship shirt so you don't feel small time wearing that one!