YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Re: 2017 Trump Inauguration Thread

Post by YoUDeeMan »

mrklean wrote:
Ibanez wrote:What are you talking about? Coward? I didn't call Obama an ass and wish for his failure. You assume I did b/c i'm white. Please show me republicans in 2009 assaulting democrats or boycotting him. Please show me. I'll be waiting. Protesting is fine. Violence is not. Where was the violence against Obama supporters? I'll be waiting.

Racist prick.
You are a coward and you know it. You has people on this board who have called Obama everything from the N word to an ape and you said nothing, but when I say anything against any repuke then I'm racist. Go FVCK yourself bitch!!!!!
Ahhh...there's the thug logic. "Some people are racists, so I get to be a racist."

Way to find an excuse for your racist behavior. That behavior was there from the start with you, and you are just glad to think that you have found an excuse to reveal it. :lol:

You are a coward...no better than a Muslin terrorist clown using children as a shield to expand their putrid lower level thinking.

Congrats for exposing yourself to the world...although the smarter folks on here figured you out a long time ago. :thumb:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

Vidav wrote:Didn't read the whole thread because lazy but I saw that this inauguration is going to cost $200 million with half of that just for security.

When you have to spend $100 million on security it really shows how loved the new president is. :lol:
So what you are saying is that the Left is full of violent whack jobs that might do stupid, violent things. :nod:

Stop the presses. :roll:

YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

:lol:

That ze in the video is the perfect example of a person who did not take advantage of the mental help assistance that was available under Obamacare.

mrklean
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern Uni.

Post by mrklean »

Cluck U wrote:
mrklean wrote:
You are a coward and you know it. You has people on this board who have called Obama everything from the N word to an ape and you said nothing, but when I say anything against any repuke then I'm racist. Go FVCK yourself bitch!!!!!
Ahhh...there's the thug logic. "Some people are racists, so I get to be a racist."

Way to find an excuse for your racist behavior. That behavior was there from the start with you, and you are just glad to think that you have found an excuse to reveal it. :lol:

You are a coward...no better than a Muslin terrorist clown using children as a shield to expand their putrid lower level thinking.

Congrats for exposing yourself to the world...although the smarter folks on here figured you out a long time ago. :thumb:
What the fuck have you you done for your country? What have you sacrificed for this great nation? Only thing you can do is get on the internet and talk shit like a pvssy. and brag about your so-called wealth........... :coffee:
ImageImage
FROM DA DURTY SOUTH!
Bronco
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Griz

Post by Bronco »

-
Only person I can recall ever posting the N word many times was the cap'n
a "progressive"

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. Al Swearengen
http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/childr ... bronco.wav" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

mrklean wrote:
Cluck U wrote:

What the fuck have you you done for your country? What have you sacrificed for this great nation? Only thing you can do is get on the internet and talk shit like a pvssy. and brag about your so-called wealth........... :coffee:
I've done more for this country, and the people of this country, than you could ever dream. I've hired hundreds of people and helped them grow their careers, volunteered at several recreation centers and schools that helped children and adults, directed over a half dozen charity events that raising several hundred thousand dollars, and helped educate hundreds of high school and college students on finances and interviewing skills. :thumb:

I could go on, but you're already shutting down your thinking process and going into ignorant mode. :nod:

You, on the other hand, are nothing but a bitter, entitlement minded, racist, intelligence challenged, law enforcement wannabe equipped with the grammar skills of a slow thinking 4th grader. :rofl:

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

I give military discounts, donate to the Folds of Honor Foundation and get a little teery eyed when I thank my 93 year old friend Bill who fought in the Battle of the Bulge for his service.

Does that count?

(I also tend to root for Europe in the Ryder Cup :ohno: )
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

mrklean wrote:
Cluck U wrote:

Hmm. Made me think.
Let's see. As for me, I paid taxes.......and I think I did a few cleanup thingys on Saturday mornings (which sucked). Other than that, I just hang out and don't cause problems.
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29

Post by CAA Flagship »

phpBB [video]
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

CAA Flagship wrote:
mrklean wrote:
Hmm. Made me think.
Let's see. As for me, I paid taxes.......and I think I did a few cleanup thingys on Saturday mornings (which sucked). Other than that, I just hang out and don't cause problems.
Maybe not in the real world, but you are quite the fucking instigator around here. :coffee:
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

93henfan wrote:Image
:rofl: :rofl: :notworthy: :notworthy:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29

Post by CAA Flagship »

Grizalltheway wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote: Hmm. Made me think.
Maybe not in the real world, but you are quite the fucking instigator around here. :coffee:
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

phpBB [video]

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

CAA Flagship wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote:
I was thinking more the original Daffy Duck but this works too. :thumb: :lol:
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29

Post by CAA Flagship »

kalm wrote: I was thinking more the original Daffy Duck but this works too. :thumb: :lol:
"Instigator" was the trigger word that WTAG used. :nod:

phpBB [video]
Vidav
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: The Russian

Post by Vidav »

Bronco wrote:-
Only person I can recall ever posting the N word many times was the cap'n
a "progressive"

You are so fucking dumb.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Trump women in ball gowns!

Trump women in ball gowns!

:licker: ... :licker: ... :licker:

:bananahump: :bananahump: :bananahump:
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

:tounge: Those titties on Don Jr's wife though.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
mrklean
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern Uni.

Post by mrklean »

Cluck U wrote:
mrklean wrote:
What the **** have you you done for your country? What have you sacrificed for this great nation? Only thing you can do is get on the internet and talk **** like a pvssy. and brag about your so-called wealth........... :coffee:
I've done more for this country, and the people of this country, than you could ever dream. I've hired hundreds of people and helped them grow their careers, volunteered at several recreation centers and schools that helped children and adults, directed over a half dozen charity events that raising several hundred thousand dollars, and helped educate hundreds of high school and college students on finances and interviewing skills. :thumb:

I could go on, but you're already shutting down your thinking process and going into ignorant mode. :nod:

You, on the other hand, are nothing but a bitter, entitlement minded, racist, intelligence challenged, law enforcement wannabe equipped with the grammar skills of a slow thinking 4th grader. :rofl:
So again, what have you've done so special for your country. What you just said, (which I don't believe for one bit) I do every week. So I'm going to shut your racist Azz down.

Community service, I'm a Mason and a Shriner: All I do is Community Service. Boys Club Flag Football program, Easter Egg Hunt, Back to school back pack giveaway.......etc...etc I'm on the Men's ministry for my church and the community outreach Program. Last year, We gave away 25 used cars to single mothers. Twice a year, we held a community giveaway. This year alone, We established a useful job program to pair convicted felons to a useful trade programs. I'm not talking about no frecking low wage McDonald job either. Most of the men who graduated from our program obtained a certificate as a HVAC, Electrician or a certified Welder. ALL OF THIS IS FREE. My college fraternity alumni chapter gives away over 50k in scholarship money going on over 45 years. We also visit our older brothers who are in resident homes. So on the community service rant, you just gave save it for these others saps in this group.

Secondly," entitlement minded", I've never taken a single dime from any government program. Not one. Unlike you, I'm a self made man. I put my self through undergrad working at Delta Airlines in the summers and also working at Sears in Statesboro, GA. My parents were very well off financially. But I choose to buy my first car with my own money. To this day, I have ZERO college debt(Thanks to the Montgomery GI Bill).

Lastly, Wanna Be Law Enforcement, Really?? you wanna pull that card. U.S. Army Military Police Corps 6 years. U.S. Probation Officer 5 years. Left as a Probation Investigator(GS 11 Grade) and I was on the Federal Fugitive Task Force. I left my Government job to start my own company which i still have today. BTW, I own 11 rental properties another cash cow.

So when you start talking shit about what you do, don't get my fucked up for some street drug dealer.

Now go back to your country club meeting.
ImageImage
FROM DA DURTY SOUTH!
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Celine a Scene....anyone :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

phpBB [video]

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

".....Most of the approximately 230 protesters arrested on Inauguration Day will be charged with felony rioting, federal prosecutors said...."
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/01/21/many ... utors-say/

Good. They need to do this every time there is a riot. Charge everyone arrested with felonies.. :nod: Sure they can be pled down, but throw the book at these people...
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Bronco
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Griz

Post by Bronco »

-
Sucks to be a "progressive"

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. Al Swearengen
http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/childr ... bronco.wav" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

mrklean wrote:
Cluck U wrote:

Most of us do a lot for our country. We pay taxes. We raise respectful children. We provide food, shelter and safety to those less fortunate. We build homes for people. Give up our time, money and effort on the weekends and through our careers to help people become better. We try to grow our communities and make them prosperous. We volunteer with at risk youth, tutor children after school. Some of us buy Christmas gifts for other kids so that they don't have a disappointing Christmas. Military service is only 1 way to serve your country.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17