ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Official - Trump vs. Left Wing Media Thread

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Here is a place to put all the manufactured news stories about Trump in an effort to TRY and denigrate his historic presidency.

You can post the following:
Left wing media using buzz words like propaganda and comparisons to Baghdad Bob
The homeless problem (Republicans are in charge now this will become a problem again)
Fake news (CNN)
Stories of the left bashing his 10 year old son.
Stories making fun of immigrants like Melania

I am sure this thread will get a lot more play than my thread about all the gays that will be killed under Trumps watch.

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Re: Official - Trump vs. Left Wing Media Thread

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

YOU cant make this shit up. (CBS can)

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/01/23/ ... visit.html

YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Post by YoUDeeMan »

Trump, in a private conversation: grab them by the pussy.

Left wing reaction: Trump is a bad role model to women. Let's march for women's rights and against people who objectify women. Do we want our daughters to hear that stuff being said about them from the mouth of our leaders?

Madonna, in public: If you vote for Hillary Clinton, I will give you a blow job, Madonna told the crowd at Madison Square Garden. "Ok? I'm really good. I'm not a douche and I'm not a tool. I take my time, I have a lot of eye contact and I do swallow," the Material Girl boasted.

Let wing reaction: invite Madonna to speak at a the women's rally in front of little girls and families, where she then unleashed a stream of profanities and this gem: Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House, Madonna said.

Ashley Judd reads a poem that says that Trump has wet dreams about his daughter.

Left wing reaction: girl power!

Trump removes MLK's bust.

Left wing reaction: Racist! Just more proof the Trump doesn't belong in the office.

Trump's team points out false report.

Let wing reaction: Hey....look over there! Trump is doing something else we can report that makes him look bad.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?
Bronco
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Griz

Post by Bronco »

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. Al Swearengen
http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/childr ... bronco.wav" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bronco
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Griz

Post by Bronco »

'SNL' acted swiftly to punish one of its writers after she tweeted a tasteless joke about 10-year-old Barron Trump.

A source familiar with the situation says 'SNL' has suspended Katie Rich indefinitely, and the suspension came down immediately after her infamous social media post on inauguration Friday.

Rich tweeted, "Barron will be this country's first homeschool shooter."

Rich has since deleted all her tweets, with the exception of an apology she posted Monday.
Deadline first reported her suspension.

Katie Rich Verified account ‏@katiemaryrich

I sincerely apologize for the insensitive tweet. I deeply regret my actions & offensive words. It was inexcusable & I'm so sorry.
Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. Al Swearengen
http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/childr ... bronco.wav" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ASUG8
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: ASU

Post by ASUG8 »

Where was the female outrage in the 90's with horndog Bill? He wasn't even trying to hide it, but crickets from the enlightened female lefties. :coffee:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Cluck U wrote:Trump, in a private conversation: grab them by the pussy.

Left wing reaction: Trump is a bad role model to women. Let's march for women's rights and against people who objectify women. Do we want our daughters to hear that stuff being said about them from the mouth of our leaders?

Madonna, in public: If you vote for Hillary Clinton, I will give you a blow job, Madonna told the crowd at Madison Square Garden. "Ok? I'm really good. I'm not a douche and I'm not a tool. I take my time, I have a lot of eye contact and I do swallow," the Material Girl boasted.

Let wing reaction: invite Madonna to speak at a the women's rally in front of little girls and families, where she then unleashed a stream of profanities and this gem: Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House, Madonna said.

Ashley Judd reads a poem that says that Trump has wet dreams about his daughter.

Left wing reaction: girl power!

Trump removes MLK's bust.

Left wing reaction: Racist! Just more proof the Trump doesn't belong in the office.

Trump's team points out false report.

Let wing reaction: Hey....look over there! Trump is doing something else we can report that makes him look bad.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You also forgot that the left wing media and Democrats had no problem with vulgar rappers performing for the President. Like Rick Ross: Let's invite him to the White House for a youth empowerment program. Ross, who wrote such eloquent lyrics as " Put molly all in her champagne/ She ain’t even know it / I took her home and I enjoyed that/ She ain’t even know it."
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

Think Progress: All of the sudden, stock markets highs don't matter!

:lol:

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/the-dow ... ly-matter/
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Uh oh...the big bad liberal media is going to be mean to DJT!

Probably need to rename this the conk snowflake thread.
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Hey Lefty,

Nobody is crying, just bringing these insane talking points to your attention so you can deny that its happening and we can laugh at you even further. :coffee:

When you are in the lead you never look back..........nor should you, keep up or get left behind.

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

Fellas, what you need to worry about is the fact that Trump deals strictly in misinformation and he's going to bring that to his job. You need to worry a lot more about who is in the White House now trying to manage things through dishonest propaganda than you need to worry about the media. You're going to have to worry about Federal agencies being pressured or ordered to fudge data, etc., in order to promote the Trump narrative. It's going to be really, really bad because this a really, really dishonest guy.

Hopefully at some point you guys are going to realize that.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:YOU cant make this **** up. (CBS can)

Do you have some basis for saying anything in there is inaccurate?
Could I ever be a star?

YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

JohnStOnge wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:YOU cant make this **** up. (CBS can)

Hillary has an alien transmitter the size of a quark stuck up her ass, and it is sending signals to her brain. She has been compromised and is a security risk.

If CBS reports that, can you disprove that? :suspicious:

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

Cluck U wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:
Hillary has an alien transmitter the size of a quark stuck up her ass, and it is sending signals to her brain. She has been compromised and is a security risk.

What the hell has happened to you? You need to get serious. There is nothing outrageous in that CBS story. This stuff of refusing to believe stuff the media says about Trump because you're worshipping Trump has got to stop.

You are placing your trust in someone who is totally undeserving of it and I hope that at some point you come to your senses.
Could I ever be a star?

YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

JohnStOnge wrote:
Cluck U wrote:

What the hell has happened to you? You need to get serious. There is nothing outrageous in that CBS story. This stuff of refusing to believe stuff the media says about Trump because you're worshipping Trump has got to stop.

You are placing your trust in someone who is totally undeserving of it and I hope that at some point you come to your senses.

OK, prove the trump brought in his own cheerleaders.

Go ahead...prove it. :nod:

Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Cluck U wrote:
Are you going to hold the Trump to the same standard? Or he can just spew whatever bullshit he wants from his twitter account.

We live in a world of "alternative facts" now. Nobody has to "prove" anything. Nothing is provable. There will always be a set of "alternative facts" to dispute anything and everything.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
Cluck U wrote:
Are you going to hold the Trump to the same standard? Or he can just spew whatever bullshit he wants from his twitter account.

We live in a world of "alternative facts" now. Nobody has to "prove" anything. Nothing is provable. There will always be a set of "alternative facts" to dispute anything and everything.
The Left has put out alternative facts for a loooooooooooooooong time. You haven't been bothered by it.

The Left has favored the establishment clowns and tried to pretend they were reporting things objectively. :rofl:

You haven't been bothered by that, either. :coffee:

Obama arbitrarily changed the definition of civilian casualties in order to make his drone deaths look better...the press hardly blinked. Obama changed the definition of deportation to make himself look better...the press hardly blinked. The DNC edited reports BEFORE they were sent out by the main stream media...and the press just swallowed their pride (no wait, they took pride in those efforts).

And only NOW do you, or the main stream media care about facts...really silly ones...in an effort to delegitimize Trump. ABC just edited, intentionally, a video to completely change the message that was sent out about Spicer's press conference. :nod: The main stream media is enraged that Spicer is calling on other news outlets for first questions. AP thought THEY would signal the end of the press conference.

Whiny, spoiled, entitlement-minded children. That's what our media has become. And now they are having a temper tantrum while trying to discredit Trump about minutia.

Once again, nobody cares if Trump gets a few silly facts wrong. Big deal. It isn't as though he is spending his whole effort trying to pretend that he is neutral. He has vision and is getting things done.

How refreshing. :thumb:

CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
Cluck U wrote:

Benghazi!!!!
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
Cluck U wrote:

Trump has to use his Twitter account so he can get the word out and not have it altered, censored or spun by the liberal media.

I cant wait until the left hacks Trumps Twitter account and tries to "Trump" him that way. You know they are working on it and somebody will try to put words in his mouth since they cant shut him up with the made up news stories they indoctrinate the US with.

GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Gotta say, Trump has really thrown news into a tizzy where it is hard to tell what's going on, both for and against him.

News article from ABCNews on the Border Patrol Chief who is resigning - headline reads "US Border Patrol Chief Out After Trump's Immigration Executive Order". Sounds bad, sounds like the rank and file are not following Trump and it's yet again another person leaving the administration rather than work with it. Read further in the article, which to ABC's credit at least it was in the article, and it turns out the guy leaving was never supported by the union of actual border agents, and apparently there's a desire to have a promotion from within for the next chief (this guy leaving was an Obama pick moved over from the FBI). If you just read the headline, you'd get an entirely different picture of what went down here.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/us-border-patr ... s_vert_hed
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

And with Trump in Philly today, the stories are coming fast and furious. Best one I saw was this one - journalist calls out Trump for saying that Philly murder rates are "terribly increasing" (disregard the tremendously bad grammar in that statement for now). The journalist, Chris Palmer, goes out of his way for several paragraphs, with graphs, to say that it's not increasing. When you open the comments, the very first comment is by some guy named "Bacon" who links in his comment an article written by the same guy just last September with the headline then of "Why is Philly Homicide Rate Going Up?"

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/polit ... s-not.html

And what I draw from this is this: Trump is a serial liar, possibly even pathological as JSO likes to say. And maybe he's not a liar but just unbelievably reckless saying things he has no idea if they are true or not, but that they fit his narrative. But the press takes some blame in this too. You can't be so slanted in your journalism, favoring something you like over something you don't, to the point of distorting the story from the actual facts in them, and not expect that people will eventually stop trusting you. If the press had stuck to their guns, and stayed neutral in their reporting, rather than chasing the websites and talk radio and anything else that is hyper-partisan, we may not be where we are today.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote:And with Trump in Philly today, the stories are coming fast and furious. Best one I saw was this one - journalist calls out Trump for saying that Philly murder rates are "terribly increasing" (disregard the tremendously bad grammar in that statement for now). The journalist, Chris Palmer, goes out of his way for several paragraphs, with graphs, to say that it's not increasing. When you open the comments, the very first comment is by some guy named "Bacon" who links in his comment an article written by the same guy just last September with the headline then of "Why is Philly Homicide Rate Going Up?"

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/polit ... s-not.html

And what I draw from this is this: Trump is a serial liar, possibly even pathological as JSO likes to say. And maybe he's not a liar but just unbelievably reckless saying things he has no idea if they are true or not, but that they fit his narrative. But the press takes some blame in this too. You can't be so slanted in your journalism, favoring something you like over something you don't, to the point of distorting the story from the actual facts in them, and not expect that people will eventually stop trusting you. If the press had stuck to their guns, and stayed neutral in their reporting, rather than chasing the websites and talk radio and anything else that is hyper-partisan, we may not be where we are today.
Good post, Ganny and I totally agree. I don't think he's a liar as much as he's just full of shit much of the time.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

According to the liberal media, Trump commits TWO Impeachable offenses: He didn't wave AND he didn't tell them he was going out to dinner. The horror!
phpBB [video]
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Vidav
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: The Russian

Post by Vidav »

Trump is a fucking joke with tiny hands and a fragile ego. If you honestly support him, and aren't just trolling the left, you are deluded.