Political discussions
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой!

Post by CID1990 »

He hovers around everybody here in DC. Back when Obama was in office he hung around democrats. Now he's schmoozing republicans.

Here's the thing- if the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians, even if the evidence isn't there the Russians are Class A gangsters and they'll have whoever coordinated with them over a barrel. That's why I'm inclined to think there wasn't any collusion with Sessions- he's been around DC a long time and was on the Armed Services Committee - he knows the tradecraft and he knows the deal - you don't give the Russians that kind of lever.

I think if there was skullduggery going on it was with the non politicians in the Trump camp who might be less savvy about what the Russians are like.

Time will tell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:
Ibanez wrote: :ohno: You don't get it. You aren't comparing apples to apples. There's nothing wrong or improper with Pelosi, Cantor and other Republicans and Democrats having a public, scheduled meeting with representatives of a foreign country. Did you miss the part where he met with Obama before the Congressional leadership did? The horror! How DARE our elected leaders meet with Prime Ministers and Ambassadors and then record it! THOSE BASTARDS!!!!!! :roll:

The issue is an inappropriate and/or secret meeting/discussion with a foreign official from a country that is currently suspected of interfering in a US Presidential election and then you lie about it. And what's at the center is if anything improper was discussed (like negotiating on behalf of the country before the inauguration). Perception is everything. Perception is Politics.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/n ... ing-235653

Are you capable of thinking critically and impartially? OR do you just see everything either R(C) or D(L). By your asinine logic here, NONE of our Senators, Representatives, POTUS or VPOTUS should be meeting with Russians. Ever.
OH NO! Here he is at Trumps address to Congress this week. THE HORROR!
You don't get it. :roll: In response to the donks over the top, ridiculous hyperventilating over Russia, I made an over the top post. The donks have comically made a mtn out of a molehill of the whole issue. Their massive hyperventilating has been over the top comical. :lol: And the politico said:
the fact that he apparently had PRIVATE meetingS with the Russian envoy.
Sessions isn't accused of having private meetings with the Russian envoy. He is only accused of having a private meeting (singular) with the Russian envoy. (The other time was clearly not a provate meeting). If you watch the entire excerpt of the questioning by Sen Franken, Sessions was clearly saying that he didn't meet with the Russians while a surrogate of the Trump campaign.

Of course our politicians on both sides of the aisle should be able to meet with the Russians. Its the donks who started all this "the Russians, the Russians! hyperventilating..
You've still missed the point.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote: No, he said he didn't meet with him, period. Lying and/or withholding information is not a good way to convince people that you don't have anything to hide.
Its clear to anyone with half a brain that he was denying meeting with him in the context of a Trump surrogate, which means no lie there..
Saying " I haven't met him" and " I haven't met him as a Trump surrogate" is something I would expect a lawyer to acknowledge as being different. They mean two, vastly different things.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Roger Stone running his mouth on twitter again.

Having a back-channel to Assange certainly isn't illegal.

What would he want to do with a back-channel to Assange, though? :coffee:
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Roger Stone running his mouth on twitter again.

Having a back-channel to Assange certainly isn't illegal.

What would he want to do with a back-channel to Assange, though? :coffee:
This is an example of the nonestablishment types I am talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

Roger Stone is contracted by team Donald Trump
He's on the salary, which is a nice touch (classy)

:coffee:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:
You don't get it. :roll: In response to the donks over the top, ridiculous hyperventilating over Russia, I made an over the top post. The donks have comically made a mtn out of a molehill of the whole issue. Their massive hyperventilating has been over the top comical. :lol: And the politico said:

Sessions isn't accused of having private meetings with the Russian envoy. He is only accused of having a private meeting (singular) with the Russian envoy. (The other time was clearly not a provate meeting). If you watch the entire excerpt of the questioning by Sen Franken, Sessions was clearly saying that he didn't meet with the Russians while a surrogate of the Trump campaign.

Of course our politicians on both sides of the aisle should be able to meet with the Russians. Its the donks who started all this "the Russians, the Russians! hyperventilating..
Uh, no I haven't :roll:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:
Ibanez wrote:
You have. You clearly can't think critically and see the difference.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:
You have. You clearly can't think critically and see the difference.
Again, I haven't. I can see the difference. You don't realize that because you need to turn on your sarcasm & trolling detector..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:
Ibanez wrote: You have. You clearly can't think critically and see the difference.
Again, I haven't. I can see the difference. You don't realize that because you need to turn on your sarcasm & trolling detector..
If you were being sarcastic may I suggest you utilize this: :sarcasm:

It's difficult to convey tone in text. :thumb:
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Post by YoUDeeMan »

See your doctor if your posts last more than 4 hours.
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Cluck U wrote:See your doctor if your posts last more than 4 hours.
WTF Cluck are you nearing a post milestone or something?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

In the months before Election Day, a longtime confidante and political consultant for Donald Trump was in contact with the Russian hacking group that U.S. intelligence officials have accused of illegally breaching the Democratic National Committee’s computer system and the e-mail accounts of Hillary Clinton campaign officials in a bid to aid Trump, The Smoking Gun has learned.

The contact between Roger Stone, the Trump associate, and the Russian influence operation came via private messages exchanged on Twitter, according to a source. Stone’s contact was with “Guccifer 2.0,” an online persona that U.S. officials say was created by Russian government officials to distribute and publicize material stolen during hacks of the DNC, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, and Gmail accounts used by Clinton staffers like John Podesta, the campaign's chairman.
In light of Stone’s relationship with Trump (whom Stone paid a congratulatory Trump Tower visit in December), some of the operative’s campaign pronouncements have come under close scrutiny by federal investigators. Especially since Stone appeared to have an inside line on upcoming Wikileaks e-mail dumps.

During an August 8 speech, Stone said, “I actually have communicated with Assange” and then referred to a Wikileaks “October surprise.” Stone subsequently stated that while he had never met or spoken to the Wikileaks founder, the men had a “mutual friend” who served as an “intermediary.”

Days after Stone’s speech, he told Jones that he had been the victim of a hack targeting “My personal accounts, my business accounts, my political work, a number of my bank accounts have been accessed.” Stone claimed that the hack occurred “as soon as it became publicly known that I was in communication with Julian Assange.”
On August 21, Stone tweeted that it would soon be Podesta’s “time in the barrel.” Stone’s Twitter predictions became more precise in the days before Wikileaks began publishing the contents of Podesta’s Gmail account on October 7. On October 1, Stone declared that “Wednesday @HillaryClinton is done.” Two days later, Stone tweeted that he was confident that “my hero Julian Assange” would soon “educate the American people.” In an October 5 tweet, Stone reported that, “Payload coming” and included the hashtag “Lockthemup.”

Stone also went on Jones’s show on October 2 to declare that, “I’m assured the motherlode is coming Wednesday.” He added, “I have reason to believe that it is devastating.” Stone also claimed that Assange was fearful that “the globalists and the Clintonites are trying to figure out how to kill him.”
http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/inve ... fer-913684
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Also, Comey meeting with the "Gang of 8" in SCIF on Capitol Hill this afternoon.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

Yeah, it is a damned shame that someone reported the TRUTH about Hillary and the DNC. :rofl:

In all of this, the ultimate irony is missed...Libs are faking outrage over the idea of spying and hacking because their real concern is that it exposed them for what they really were doing during the election...which was essentially trying to steal the election for Hillary.

The US intelligence operations are out of control and are spying on EVERYONE and anyone they please...and they don't give a shIt about the privacy rights of anyone on the planet.

We have illegally spied on/hacked/wiretapped/etc. on not only the bad guys, but our allies and our own citizens.

When someone (the Russians) does the same thing to our corrupt politicians, exposing them for their illicit activities, our intelligence people, who are committing many illegal acts, get their panties in a bunch, and point fingers to the "illegal" activities of the so called bad guys in order distract the average American. This strategy is especially effective on Libs, because they really don't want freedom because they would prefer that Big Government put an end to thoughts that differ from their own.

This would be Hillaryous if it weren't so disgusting.

CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Also, Comey meeting with the "Gang of 8" in SCIF on Capitol Hill this afternoon.
So what is Comey this week?

Good guy or De Debbil?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

You're confusing me with someone else if you think I complained about Comey before.

I think he's very fair and impartial.

If, after all this is over, he absolves everyone... I'll believe him. And, I'll regret getting so caught up in this story. :thumb:
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

Skjellyfetti wrote:You're confusing me with someone else... And, I'll regret getting so caught up in this story. :thumb:
No...you won't.

You are a drama queen that too often defended Obomba, and you tried your best to make some small attacks on Hillary in the name of Bernie...but you want Trump to fail so badly that you are hoping that anything brings him down, even though that means Pence steps up.

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Cluck U wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:You're confusing me with someone else... And, I'll regret getting so caught up in this story. :thumb:
No...you won't.

You are a drama queen that too often defended Obomba, and you tried your best to make some small attacks on Hillary in the name of Bernie...but you want Trump to fail so badly that you are hoping that anything brings him down, even though that means Pence steps up.
:nod:

And that's the irony of this while thing. The leftists are screaming how much of a womanizer/homophobe/xenophobe/racist/whateverist Trump is...I just can't wait to hear the screaming when Pence takes over after the impeachment and really starts rolling back the progressive laws for those "protected" classes. :lol: :dunce:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Cluck U wrote:Yeah, it is a damned shame that someone reported the TRUTH about Hillary and the DNC. :rofl:

In all of this, the ultimate irony is missed...Libs are faking outrage over the idea of spying and hacking because their real concern is that it exposed them for what they really were doing during the election...which was essentially trying to steal the election for Hillary.

The US intelligence operations are out of control and are spying on EVERYONE and anyone they please...and they don't give a shIt about the privacy rights of anyone on the planet.

We have illegally spied on/hacked/wiretapped/etc. on not only the bad guys, but our allies and our own citizens.

When someone (the Russians) does the same thing to our corrupt politicians, exposing them for their illicit activities, our intelligence people, who are committing many illegal acts, get their panties in a bunch, and point fingers to the "illegal" activities of the so called bad guys in order distract the average American. This strategy is especially effective on Libs, because they really don't want freedom because they would prefer that Big Government put an end to thoughts that differ from their own.

Yeah! Just look at all those conservatives (not named Paul) that have vociferously fought against domestic spying and big brother! :lol:
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

kalm wrote:
Cluck U wrote:Yeah, it is a damned shame that someone reported the TRUTH about Hillary and the DNC. :rofl:

Yeah! Just look at all those conservatives (not named Paul) that have vociferously fought against domestic spying and big brother! :lol:

I am not talking about the politicians...I am talking about the media and the people.

When Obama first started his campaign against freedom of the press, some reporters actually spoke out. But, that effort quickly died down and was replaced with the endless garbage about the Messiah saving America from the evils of anything non-(supposedly)progressive.

Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize. Think about that. Libya...Yemen...Syria...Bahrain...the list of our drone attacks and military interventions, and casualty list, including civilian casualties - no matter how much we wanted to redefine that, goes on. And Obama spied on our allies, even listened in on the leaders of the free world, and used that information for America's financial gain. How effing peaceful is that? :suspicious:

But hey, he had a Black man and a White man share a beer on the White House lawn. :rofl:

In the meantime, our security state continues to grow out of control and the Libs, who would have been the first in the streets to march against such an apparatus 50 years ago, are too busy trying to find a way to vilify the White man in office because he doesn't use the pronoun, "ze."

WTF are our priorities?

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Cluck U wrote:
kalm wrote:

I am not talking about the politicians...I am talking about the media and the people.

When Obama first started his campaign against freedom of the press, some reporters actually spoke out. But, that effort quickly died down and was replaced with the endless garbage about the Messiah saving America from the evils of anything non-(supposedly)progressive.

Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize. Think about that. Libya...Yemen...Syria...Bahrain...the list of our drone attacks and military interventions, and casualty list, including civilian casualties - no matter how much we wanted to redefine that, goes on. And Obama spied on our allies, even listened in on the leaders of the free world, and used that information for America's financial gain. How effing peaceful is that? :suspicious:

But hey, he had a Black man and a White man share a beer on the White House lawn. :rofl:

In the meantime, our security state continues to grow out of control and the Libs, who would have been the first in the streets to march against such an apparatus 50 years ago, are too busy trying to find a way to vilify the White man in office because he doesn't use the pronoun, "ze."

WTF are our priorities?
Im not defending Obama. Domestic spying and violations of the 4th amendment ramped up under Bush and continued with Obama. There was outcry from some on the left (I agree not enough) but virtually none from the right. I remember arguing with Ivy over whether electronic communications and devices should be considered "personal affects and papers"... :ohno:

The main blame falls on bubble wrapped establishment media who prioritize access over true journalism.
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

kalm wrote:
The main blame falls on bubble wrapped establishment media who prioritize access and emotional, divisive pieces over true journalism.
FIFY

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Cluck U wrote:
kalm wrote:
The main blame falls on bubble wrapped establishment media who prioritize access and emotional, divisive pieces over true journalism.
FIFY
Very true. Have you ever watched an Alex Jones video? That is one popular emotionally angry dude.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

kalm wrote:
Cluck U wrote:
FIFY
Very true. Have you ever watched an Alex Jones video? That is one popular emotionally angry dude.
Sounds like Trump.