A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Re: Obama Wiretapping Trump

Post by JohnStOnge »

SDHornet wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
Irony, thy screen name is JSO. :rofl:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:notworthy: :notworthy:
Whatever you may think in that regard, I think we all can see that what's going on now is seriously threatening the credibility of the conservative movement. Stuff like failing to completely and unambiguously repudiate this kind of tinfoil hat stuff is just not good.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

JohnStOnge wrote:
SDHornet wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whatever you may think in that regard, I think we all can see that what's going on now is seriously threatening the credibility of the conservative movement. Stuff like failing to completely and unambiguously repudiate this kind of tinfoil hat stuff is just not good.
As a card-carrying member of the progtard movement, you lack legal standing to raise this argument.

IT IS SO ORDERED.

Ivytalk, C.J.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Fleecing the Stupid
A.K.A.: Delaware Homie

Post by YoUDeeMan »

JohnStOnge wrote:
SDHornet wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You don't seem to realize that you have lost mucho (in deference to your endless posts on the future of American demographics) respect on here. And that is hard to do, because...I know. I've tried my best.

You either misunderstood the conservative movement (and by definition, there is not much movement in a conservative movement), or you are simply a low level thinker.

Vegas odds are almost even.

Either way, you've lost all credibility on here...as a troll (you are not in first place) or a fool (there is no poll out on that...yet).

Congrats! :notworthy: :clap:
These signatures have a 500 character limit?

What if I have more personalities than that?
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Cluck U wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:
You don't seem to realize that you have lost mucho (in deference to your endless posts on the future of American demographics) respect on here. And that is hard to do, because...I know. I've tried my best.

You either misunderstood the conservative movement (and by definition, there is not much movement in a conservative movement), or you are simply a low level thinker.

Either way, you've lost all credibility on here...as a troll (you are not in first place) or a fool (there is no poll out on that...yet).

Exactly. Trying to figure out what conservative movement he was talking about...and pretty sure whatever movement there was ended when Trump stomped on that Canadian Ted Boobs face in the primary. :lol:
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

Cruz

YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

Cruz

YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

Hey...who switched the Boobs thing off? :ohno:

YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

SDHornet wrote: Exactly. Trying to figure out what conservative movement he was talking about...and pretty sure whatever movement there was ended when Trump stomped on that Canadian Ted Boobs face in the primary. :lol:
:nod: :lol: :thumb:

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Cluck U wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

Meh...you can't lose the respect you never had. :coffee:

:kisswink:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
YoUDeeMan
Level5
Level5

Post by YoUDeeMan »

Hey, I felt that kiss on my cheek before you left...don't try to hide your real feelings.

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Cluck U wrote:Hey, I felt that kiss on my cheek before you left...don't try to hide your real feelings.
I never could
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Cluck U wrote:Boobs
Cruz

C-R-U-Z

:nod:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

Ivytalk wrote:
Cluck U wrote:Boobs
Cruz

C-R-U-Z

:nod:
:rofl: :rofl:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/13/politics/ ... index.html
The White House on Monday walked back key point of President Donald Trump's unsubstantiated allegation that President Barack Obama wiretapped his phones in Trump Tower during the 2016 election.

Namely, White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Trump wasn't referring to wiretapping when he tweeted
:lol:

CNN could use the services of an editor.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Ibanez wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/13/politics/ ... index.html
The White House on Monday walked back key point of President Donald Trump's unsubstantiated allegation that President Barack Obama wiretapped his phones in Trump Tower during the 2016 election.

Namely, White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Trump wasn't referring to wiretapping when he tweeted

I'm waiting for CNN to start using "completely baseless, incorrect, un-woke, racially motivated" when describing Trump's allegations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: RE: Re: Obama Wiretapping Trump

Post by SeattleGriz »

CID1990 wrote:
Ibanez wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/13/politics/ ... index.html

I'm waiting for CNN to start using "completely baseless, incorrect, un-woke, racially motivated" when describing Trump's allegations

Un-woke, ha!

How can it be unsubstantiated, if the NYT and WaPo both repeated claims of surveillance? Which administration do they believe ordered the surveillance?
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

Un-woke, ha!

How can it be unsubstantiated, if the NYT and WaPo both repeated claims of surveillance? Which administration do they believe ordered the surveillance?
I'm just amused at the redundant use of adjectives by people who get paid to write stuff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

Carry the Water...
I like watching you guys
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Chizzang wrote:Carry the Water...
I like watching you guys
Trump's the same fabulist dude he's always been... since forever-

Frankly he's boring. Then he tweets again, and he's not boring for a few minutes ... and then he's tiresome again

But CNN is going through the most amazing, popcorn worthy paroxysms right now

Hell im hoping Trump doesn't tweet anything within a day or two of the opening of Deadpool 2 or I might have to skip the movie to watch CNN

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Chizzang wrote:Carry the Water...
I like watching you guys
Aho Old Guy
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Tweetsee
A.K.A.: Evil & Nastie

Post by Aho Old Guy »

SeattleGriz wrote: How can it be unsubstantiated, if the NYT and WaPo both repeated claims of surveillance? Which administration do they believe ordered the surveillance?
Alex Jones calling from InfoWars on line one. He wants to thank you for being a "True Believer"
CID1990 wrote: Trump's the same fabulist dude he's always been... since forever-

Frankly he's boring. Then he tweets again, and he's not boring for a few minutes ... and then he's tiresome again

But CNN is going through the most amazing, popcorn worthy paroxysms right now ...
I see your CNN paroxysms, Cid, and raise you the pure entertainment value of Kelly Anne Conway ...
Surveillance can even be carried out with “microwaves that turn into cameras,” she added. “We know this is a fact of modern life.”
"But the damned and the guiltiest among you are the men who had the capacity to know, yet chose to blank out reality, the men who were willing to sell their intelligence into cynical servitude..."
- John Galt
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

Aho Old Guy wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote: How can it be unsubstantiated, if the NYT and WaPo both repeated claims of surveillance? Which administration do they believe ordered the surveillance?
Alex Jones calling from InfoWars on line one. He wants to thank you for being a "True Believer"
CID1990 wrote: Trump's the same fabulist dude he's always been... since forever-

But CNN is going through the most amazing, popcorn worthy paroxysms right now ...
I see your CNN paroxysms, Cid, and raise you the pure entertainment value of Kelly Anne Conway ...
Surveillance can even be carried out with “microwaves that turn into cameras,” she added. “We know this is a fact of modern life.”
It's true. This microwave turned into a camera. :nod:

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Obama Wiretapping Trump

Post by SeattleGriz »

Aho Old Guy wrote:

My point being the NYT and WaPo both said anonymous sources told them there was surveillance on the Trump admin.

Are you saying they were spreading fake news?
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Aho Old Guy
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Tweetsee
A.K.A.: Evil & Nastie

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Obama Wiretapping Trump

Post by Aho Old Guy »

SeattleGriz wrote:
Aho Old Guy wrote: Alex Jones calling from InfoWars on line one. He wants to thank you for being a "True Believer"

My point being the NYT and WaPo both said anonymous sources told them there was surveillance on the Trump admin.

Are you saying they were spreading fake news?
I'm not saying it, Cleetus. The NYT called BS on your BS -- today, as a matter of fact.
"But the damned and the guiltiest among you are the men who had the capacity to know, yet chose to blank out reality, the men who were willing to sell their intelligence into cynical servitude..."
- John Galt
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

Cluck U wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

Either way, you've lost all credibility on here...as a troll (you are not in first place) or a fool (there is no poll out on that...yet). :
Whatever. I just type the truth. And in this case the truth is that the conservative movement is in the process of suffering serious damage to its credibility. Whether a few people on a message board think I have credibility or not is of little consequence. The conservative movement and the Republican Party sacrificing credibility as they are doing right now is of great consequence. And it's happening.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came