Serena Williams is a Cunt

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Serena Williams is a Cunt

Post by 93henfan »

That is all.

Goes into diva mode during US Open final. She gets busted for receiving hand signals (ie. coaching) during the match and was called on it by the ump. Her coach even admitted after the match that he sent hand signals to her. Then she lays into the ump and calls him a "thief" and demands that the ump apologize to her. Then she gets dinged again for her outburst. A whole crew of officials have to come onto the court to get her to just stfu and play, Cries sexism after the match. Throws a fit throughout the trophy presentation, leading the champion, Japanese-American Naomi Osaka, to cry while awaiting the trophy, her first ever grand slam tourney win.

I'm glad the baboon was beaten. :notworthy:
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
css75
Level3
Level3

Re: Serena Williams is a Cunt

Post by css75 »

Agreed, she used to have a bit of class, now zero.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

phpBB [video]
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29

Post by CAA Flagship »

:lol: :lol:
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

93henfan wrote: Goes into diva mode during US Open final. She gets busted for receiving hand signals (ie. coaching) during the match and was called on it by the ump. Her coach even admitted after the match that he sent hand signals to her. Then she lays into the ump and calls him a "thief" and demands that the ump apologize to her. Then she gets dinged again for her outburst. A whole crew of officials have to come onto the court to get her to just stfu and play, Cries sexism after the match. Throws a fit throughout the trophy presentation, leading the champion, Japanese-American Naomi Osaka, to cry while awaiting the trophy, her first ever grand slam tourney win.
I agree for the most part - except, she didn't throw a fit during the trophy presentation.

The classless fans were booing after Osaka won... she sat on her chair with a towel over her head waiting for the trophy presentation to start. The classless fans were booing during the trophy presentation until Serena told them to STFU.

During the match - Serena was a complete idiot and lost her cool. After the match, the fans were trash.

phpBB [video]
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Post by grizzaholic »

Didn't she kill a guy in a car crash?
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29

Post by CAA Flagship »

grizzaholic wrote:Didn't she kill a guy in a car crash?
No, that was Mercury Williams.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

CAA Flagship wrote:
grizzaholic wrote:Didn't she kill a guy in a car crash?
No, that was Mercury Williams.
Venus, dumbass! The sister that looks closer to a woman than an ox.

On the left:
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29

Post by CAA Flagship »

93henfan wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote: No, that was Mercury Williams.
Venus, dumbass! The sister that looks closer to a woman than an ox.

On the left:
Oh, right. :thumb:

93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

CAA Flagship wrote: Oh, right. :thumb:

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

93henfan wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote: Oh, right. :thumb:

AZgrizfan looks randy.
grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Post by grizzaholic »

This thread has taken a weird turn :rofl:
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

What gets me is that nobody seems to dispute the idea that the official followed the rules. It's like they think he shouldn't have followed the rules given the situation.

Also, I do think there is that "reverse racism" thing going on. I think that's part of our culture now. I think there are a lot of people who want the Black person to break the record. In this case it's Margaret Court's record of 24 grand slam titles. If it was a White person on the cusp of doing it I don't think it would be as big a deal. I think the same kind of thing was going on with Tiger Woods when he was at his zenith. People wanted to be able to say what they perceived as the Black guy is/was the greatest golfer ever.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
ASUG8
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: ASU

Post by ASUG8 »

Gil Dobie wrote:Image
When did Donald Southerland say this?
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

ASUG8 wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote:Image
In M*A*S*H. He was talking about Korea.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

93henfan wrote:
ASUG8 wrote:
In M*A*S*H. He was talking about Korea.
Hawkeye is a keen observer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
mainejeff
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Post by mainejeff »

93henfan wrote:That is all.

Goes into diva mode during US Open final. She gets busted for receiving hand signals (ie. coaching) during the match and was called on it by the ump. Her coach even admitted after the match that he sent hand signals to her. Then she lays into the ump and calls him a "thief" and demands that the ump apologize to her. Then she gets dinged again for her outburst. A whole crew of officials have to come onto the court to get her to just stfu and play, Cries sexism after the match. Throws a fit throughout the trophy presentation, leading the champion, Japanese-American Naomi Osaka, to cry while awaiting the trophy, her first ever grand slam tourney win.

Cunt?...maybe. "Baboon" was uncalled for though, you racist white fuck. :thumb:

:coffee:

Edit: Wow....you can't use Fvck on here but you can say cunt? Who knew.

Go Black Bears!
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

First of all, just to call it out here, I object to the title of the thread and the obvious racism to some of the posts inside the thread. I know it's just a message board and folks will do as they like, but I still object.

With that said, as for this incident, neither the chair umpire nor Serena are without blame. Sure, the ump was following the rules to the letter, but Serena is right that those rules, especially the coaching from the stands, are not uniformly followed nor enforced. Heck, the WTA even has different rules on this for women's matches that are Grand Slam events versus those that aren't. And the ump has the discretion to warn Serena without giving her an actual code violation, and he has the latitude to tell her discreetly rather than making the announcement as he did. Refs shouldn't interject themselves into big games anymore than they have to, and he had options here that would've done the same thing without helping to escalate it.

However, Serena does deserve a lionshare of blame on this. She has a long history of losing her temper, and losing her temper at the US Open (her threat to a lineswoman a few years back about stuffing a %&$* ball down her %&$* neck was so far across the line you couldn't even see the line any more). She behaved like a petulant, pampered prima donna athlete, which, in this country, we have way too many of across way too many sports. She carried on well past what was acceptable, she continued to escalate the dispute almost entirely on her own, and did so more and more once it was clear that she was the second best player on the court. She entirely spoiled the moment for the first time Grand Slam winner by making it impossible for her to enjoy the moment (and yes, the crowd deserves blame too - American tennis fans tend to be a tight circle of privilege and they don't see outside their own bubble often). And she doubled down further on it by calling her treatment sexist, and even seemed to want to be exonerated for past temper tantrums that happened years ago.

I feel this way when baseball players storm the field like children for a brawl, when football coaches get so incensed about a call that went against them that they storm on the field and throw things, and any other number of just flat out childish actions by athletes and coaches. Grow up. Control your temper. You can be a driven and focused athlete or coach and still behave like a grown up when adversity strikes. Maybe even Serena can get there someday.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

mainejeff wrote:
93henfan wrote:That is all.

Cunt?...maybe. "Baboon" was uncalled for though, you racist white ****. :thumb:

Edit: Wow....you can't use Fvck on here but you can say cunt? Who knew.

Agreed. At some point you pass from just being crude to being racist/sexist. I think the line was crossed.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Serena Williams is just a microcosm of where we’re headed in the country.

Everything is the white man’s fault. I break the rules and get penalized for it, but I deserve an apology and I had something stolen from me. I have it so much harder than everyone else because of my genitals and/or my skin tone.

Boo fucking hoo. Let me get you a Kleenex, poor repressed multimillionaire.
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

93henfan wrote:Serena Williams is just a microcosm of where we’re headed in the country.

Everything is the white man’s fault. I break the rules and get penalized for it, but I deserve an apology and I had something stolen from me. I have it so much harder than everyone else because of my genitals and/or my skin tone.

Boo **** hoo. Let me get you a Kleenex, poor repressed multimillionaire.
Still not over the fact that a black man won 2 elections, huh?

Last edited by mainejeff on Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Go Black Bears!
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

I will say this. If there’s a double-standard among the sexes in tennis, then that’s not hard to fix. Just enforce the rules. I’m sure the violation codes are the same.

If a white male player is getting coached, warn him. Then if he breaks his racket, ring him a point. Then if he starts saying you owe him an apology and calls you a thief during multiple between-game pauses and just will not shut the fuck up, ding him a game.

Easy peazy!
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

mainejeff wrote:
93henfan wrote:Serena Williams is just a microcosm of where we’re headed in the country.

Boo **** hoo. Let me get you a Kleenex, poor repressed multimillionaire.
Still not over the fact that a black man one 2 elections, huh?

I voted for him in 2008, so I was thrilled. :thumb: Better than McCain/Palin obviously.
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

93henfan wrote:
mainejeff wrote:
Still not over the fact that a black man one 2 elections, huh?

I voted for him in 2008, so I was thrilled. :thumb: Better than McCain/Palin obviously.
Sure you did. ;) :clap:
Go Black Bears!