A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by Chizzang »

CID1990 wrote:

But my bride will likely never be convinced
You can always get a new one...
I hear there's a whole batch of brides coming up from Honduras

:nod:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort spoke to a federal grand jury last fall about his communications with Konstantin Kilimnik, including regarding an in-person meeting with the Russian associate and an email with him, special counsel Robert Mueller revealed Tuesday.

The 31-page filing gives an unprecedented window into Mueller's work with the grand jury, which is typically secret. It's also the first confirmation from prosecutors that Kilimnik is still central to the grand jury's efforts.
Based on recent filings from Mueller's team, Kilimnik appears to be at the heart of pieces of Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

The special counsel kept more details about the meeting secret in its Tuesday filing, such as what the in-person meeting was about and when it took place. An accompanying document with about 70 exhibits is also mostly redacted.

Mueller's team has been redacting information in its recent court filings to protect other individuals and to keep secret its ongoing investigations, of which there are multiple still in the works. But the special counsel has not redacted Kilimnik's name.

Mueller also revealed Tuesday that Manafort communicated with Kilimnik beginning on August 2, 2016.

Manafort left the Trump campaign later that month. Prosecutors previously accused him of sharing polling data related to the 2016 presidential campaign with Kilimnik, according to a Manafort filing last week.
Earlier Tuesday, Mueller's team and defense attorneys for former Trump campaign official Rick Gates said that once again the special counsel is not ready for Gates to be sentenced.

Gates was Trump's deputy campaign chairman at a time when the campaign had several suspicious communications with Russians or about Russia, including then-campaign chairman Manafort sharing polling data with Kilimnik, the Trump Tower meeting in June 2016 and the party's decision to change its platform regarding Russian intervention in Ukraine.

At the same time, the Russians' military intelligence hacked Democratic targets and facilitated the public release of stolen emails to damage Trump's opponents. Russians backed by a powerful oligarch also at that time allegedly ran a propaganda campaign on American social media sites to influence voters in a way that would help Trump.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/15/politics ... index.html
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Chizzang wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

But my bride will likely never be convinced

Remember - I used to live in that neck of the woods, Mr Smartypants

my barber used to dry shave my neck with a moist razorblade she would pull out if her bra

she also smelled like bananas and Suprema beer

I'd like her as a bodyguard but not as a wife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote:
HI54UNI wrote:Focus guys! This thread is about all the Russian collusion Jelly has been telling us about! :roll:
I'm thinking more along the money-laundering-for-the-Russian-Mob track still. His inability to shut his fvcking mouth may lay some Conspiracy and OJ charges on him too.

Oh frabjuous day!
Just curious what's taking so long to file charges if that is the case. :coffee:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: RE: Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by UNI88 »

GannonFan wrote:
kalm wrote:
1950's Ganny...

1950's kalm...

I thought I was more like the Fonz.
Sorry Ganny but I picture you more like Mr. Cleaver (or Ned Flanders).

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Bruce Ohr testimony leaked today. As with anything, leaks only give you the story they want, but Bruce Ohr doesn't look so good in this.

If you don't know who he is, Bruce is the guy that kept feeding the FBI information from Steele after Steele was considered no longer reliable by the FBI for shopping his story.

Bruce also has a wife, Nellie, who compiled information for Steele and his dossier.

Nellie was most likely one of the contractors performing illegal 702 searches as an employee of Fusion GPS.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
I thought I was more like the Fonz.
Sorry Ganny but I picture you more like Mr. Cleaver (or Ned Flanders).

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
phpBB [video]

(Bet he's left handed too)
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SDHornet wrote:
houndawg wrote:
I'm thinking more along the money-laundering-for-the-Russian-Mob track still. His inability to shut his fvcking mouth may lay some Conspiracy and OJ charges on him too.

Oh frabjuous day!
Just curious what's taking so long to file charges if that is the case. :coffee:
File charges against POTUS? It's DOJ policy that the President can't be indicted. I doubt Whitaker (or eventually Barr) are going to be the ones to change that.

But, in general... Federal investigations take a long time... Does the fact that McCabe hasn't been indicted mean that he is in the clear? :coffee:
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

CID1990 wrote:
Chizzang wrote:

my barber used to dry shave my neck with a moist razorblade she would pull out if her bra

Me and you both...
Every minute spent in Tegucigalpa is a minute you'll never get back

but my love for the north coast of Honduras (La Ceiba) and Roatan and Cayos Cochinos will never fade
even though I don't get there as much as I used to these days
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Chizzang wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

Me and you both...

but my love for the north coast of Honduras (La Ceiba) and Roatan and Cayos Cochinos will never fade
La Ceiba, Roatan, and Cayos Cochinos? Pretty upscale. Chizzang: man of the people! :notworthy:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Chizzang wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

Me and you both...

Those places are within the political boundaries of Honduras

Much in the same way that Charleston is within the political boundaries of South Carolina
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Rudy Giuliani said Wednesday that he never denied President Donald Trump's campaign colluded with the Russian government during the 2016 campaign, only that the President himself was not involved in collusion.

In an interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo on "Cuomo Prime Time," Giuliani, a former New York mayor and Trump's attorney, said he doesn't know if other people in the campaign, including former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, were working with the Kremlin during the 2016 presidential race.

"I never said there was no collusion between the campaign, or people in the campaign," Giuliani said.
He added, "I said the President of the United States. There is not a single bit of evidence the President of the United States committed the only crime you can commit here, conspiring with the Russians to hack the DNC."

It's another remarkable statement from Giuliani, given that the President and his supporters have repeatedly denied any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. A person familiar with the matter told CNN last week that Manafort, while serving as Trump's campaign chairman, tried to send internal polling data from the Trump campaign with two Kremlin-supporting Ukrainian oligarchs through his associate Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian national who is linked to Russian intelligence.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/16/politics ... index.html

- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Image
Rudy Giuliani said Wednesday that he never denied President Donald Trump's campaign colluded with the Russian government during the 2016 campaign, only that the President himself was not involved in collusion.

In an interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo on "Cuomo Prime Time," Giuliani, a former New York mayor and Trump's attorney, said he doesn't know if other people in the campaign, including former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, were working with the Kremlin during the 2016 presidential race.

"I never said there was no collusion between the campaign, or people in the campaign," Giuliani said.
He added, "I said the President of the United States. There is not a single bit of evidence the President of the United States committed the only crime you can commit here, conspiring with the Russians to hack the DNC."

It's another remarkable statement from Giuliani, given that the President and his supporters have repeatedly denied any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. A person familiar with the matter told CNN last week that Manafort, while serving as Trump's campaign chairman, tried to send internal polling data from the Trump campaign with two Kremlin-supporting Ukrainian oligarchs through his associate Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian national who is linked to Russian intelligence.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/16/politics ... index.html

Now you care what Rudy says.

Okay, just like how Dems now care about our troops.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote: File charges against POTUS? It's DOJ policy that the President can't be indicted. I doubt Whitaker (or eventually Barr) are going to be the ones to change that.
So far we got charges on stuff from ten years ago and some charges on process crimes. Where's the collusion charges for those middle men Trump used to collude with Russia? You know, the whole reason you started this abortion of a thread.

But, in general... Federal investigations take a long time... Does the fact that McCabe hasn't been indicted mean that he is in the clear? :coffee:
Because his buddies in the DOJ are looking out for him. You really aren't good at this. :lol:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Jonathan Karl saying there is no "there" there. Basically calls it a nothingburger without saying those exact words (he calls it "anti-climactic"). The first 3:20 is all you need to watch/listen to, enjoy.
phpBB [video]

:lol: :lol: :lol:
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote: File charges against POTUS? It's DOJ policy that the President can't be indicted. I doubt Whitaker (or eventually Barr) are going to be the ones to change that.
So far we got charges on stuff from ten years ago and some charges on process crimes. Where's the collusion charges for those middle men Trump used to collude with Russia? You know, the whole reason you started this abortion of a thread.

Because his buddies in the DOJ are looking out for him. You really aren't good at this. :lol:
He's been a career criminal for decades, probably a case of the hits just keep on coming....Whitewater took about eight years of investigating and came up dry..these things take time, be patient and we'll all be having a good laugh at his expense before you know it.. :thumb:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

https://www.wsj.com/articles/poll-riggi ... 1547722801
In early 2015, a man who runs a small technology company showed up at Trump Tower to collect $50,000 for having helped Michael Cohen, then Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, try to rig online polls in his boss’s favor before the presidential campaign.

In his Trump Organization office, Mr. Cohen surprised the man, John Gauger, by giving him a blue Walmart bag containing between $12,000 and $13,000 in cash and, randomly, a boxing glove that Mr. Cohen said had been worn by a Brazilian mixed-martial arts fighter, Mr. Gauger said.
:lol:

But seriously, if true. This has got to be a huge deal.

First, Manafort is providing the Russians with internal polling data. Data that the campaign uses to understand where it's failing and succeeding. Where to pull and spend money. Which demographics are you gaining, losing or is up for grabs. Why would you share that with anyone outside of the campaign?

Now this? An attempt to rig polling?

Very very suspicious.... :coffee:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

Ibanez wrote:https://www.wsj.com/articles/poll-riggi ... 1547722801
In early 2015, a man who runs a small technology company showed up at Trump Tower to collect $50,000 for having helped Michael Cohen, then Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, try to rig online polls in his boss’s favor before the presidential campaign.

In his Trump Organization office, Mr. Cohen surprised the man, John Gauger, by giving him a blue Walmart bag containing between $12,000 and $13,000 in cash and, randomly, a boxing glove that Mr. Cohen said had been worn by a Brazilian mixed-martial arts fighter, Mr. Gauger said.

First, Manafort is providing the Russians with internal polling data. Data that the campaign uses to understand where it's failing and succeeding. Where to pull and spend money. Which demographics are you gaining, losing or is up for grabs. Why would you share that with anyone outside of the campaign?

This thing is like an onion. The more layers you peel, the harder Donny is going to get buttfucked in federal pen.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Grizalltheway wrote:
Ibanez wrote:https://www.wsj.com/articles/poll-riggi ... 1547722801

This thing is like an onion. The more layers you peel, the harder Donny is going to get buttfucked in federal pen.
I think that's Karma.
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Grizalltheway »

Ibanez wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote: This thing is like an onion. The more layers you peel, the harder Donny is going to get buttfucked in federal pen.
I think that's Karma.
Karma onion. Mmmmmm.
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

Grizalltheway wrote:
Ibanez wrote: I think that's Karma.
Karma onion. Mmmmmm.
phpBB [video]
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Grizalltheway »

CAA Flagship wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote: Karma onion. Mmmmmm.
phpBB [video]
No.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Grizalltheway wrote:
Ibanez wrote: I think that's Karma.
Karma onion. Mmmmmm.
Yup. You gotta caramelize that shit...
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

CAA Flagship wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote: Karma onion. Mmmmmm.
phpBB [video]
Did anyone else have people who dressed up as Boy George, Joan Jett, or Robert Smith on a daily basis in high school?

Come to think of it, we had a few Crockett’s too.
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Grizalltheway »

kalm wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote:
phpBB [video]
Did anyone else have people who dressed up as Boy George, Joan Jett, or Robert Smith on a daily basis in high school?

Come to think of it, we had a few Crockett’s too.
Which one were you?