Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Political discussions
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by Winterborn »

“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

My evangelical friend shared this stupidity on Facebook and it showed up in my feed:

:|
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

∞∞∞ wrote:My evangelical friend shared this stupidity on Facebook and it showed up in my feed:

:|
Where’s Keith Ellison when we need him?
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

That bitch needs a stoning that meme is 100% correct.

Somebody in America needs to hit her with some sharia law.

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

At least all but 1 of my neighbors anyway.

Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Gil Dobie wrote:Image
Stand by...

Because that Smollet girl’s trial is going to be televised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:That bitch needs a stoning that meme is 100% correct.

Get after it big boy
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Re: RE: Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Grizalltheway wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:That bitch needs a stoning that meme is 100% correct.

Get after it big boy
Not my job, i mind my own business until people fuck with me or my family personally then they have problems

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

:thumb:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

CitadelGrad wrote:
Ibanez wrote:
hey - don't forget about me. I'm still waiting for proof that the Chinese murdered every HUMINT asset b/c of HRCs emails. :coffee:
There is no proof. That's kind of the point. The deep state will do everything to prevent Hillary from accountability for any consequences of her actions. You have heard of Brennan, Comey and Lynch, haven't you?
a cadet does not lie, cheat, or steal, nor tolerate those who do

You seem to forget where you came from.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Ibanez wrote:
CitadelGrad wrote:
There is no proof. That's kind of the point. The deep state will do everything to prevent Hillary from accountability for any consequences of her actions. You have heard of Brennan, Comey and Lynch, haven't you?
a cadet does not lie, cheat, or steal, nor tolerate those who do

Actually, he seems to be refusing to tolerate Hillary - so technically he’s not sideways with the honor code

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

CID1990 wrote:
Ibanez wrote:

Actually, he seems to be refusing to tolerate Hillary - so technically he’s not sideways with the honor code

I'm goading him. :D

He says China rounded up ever HUMINT asset and executed them. He's offered no proof. Then he concedes there's no proof and blames this on all the Deep State. We shouldn't tolerate people that just make up bullshit new like that and try to spread it like fact. Let's not talk about not having the balls to admit you're wrong.

Sidebar - I've been at a series of Cyber Defense lectures this week and a conference. It was brought up several time, and i've noticed in the past 3-4 years that China has taken a backseat to the Russian and NorKors. Even the FBI Special Agent yesterday commented on that. That's not to say the Chinese aren't engaging in cyber crimes and hacking, but the Ruskies and NorKors are stepping up their game.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Ibanez wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

He says China rounded up ever HUMINT asset and executed them. He's offered no proof. Then he concedes there's no proof and blames this on all the Deep State. We shouldn't tolerate people that just make up bullshit new like that and try to spread it like fact. Let's not talk about not having the balls to admit you're wrong.

Sidebar - I've been at a series of Cyber Defense lectures this week and a conference. It was brought up several time, and i've noticed in the past 3-4 years that China has taken a backseat to the Russian and NorKors. Even the FBI Special Agent yesterday commented on that. That's not to say the Chinese aren't engaging in cyber crimes and hacking, but the Ruskies and NorKors are stepping up their game.
China did purge a sh1tload of our assets - and there was in fact a hack

And with these things, the real damage is likely much worse than what is being reported out in the open.

I think what you have issue with is the assertion that something in Hillary’s emails that led the Chinese to the CIA’s contact network. And there is no evidence for that.

A large portion- in fact a plurality of field people hate her guts just like any other person with half a brain. If Hillary’s emails had anything to do with this, it would be out at relativistic speeds

BUT - she did reveal some technical capabilities. And the rank and file at the FBI wanted to break it off in her ass for it. It doesn’t surprise me that the assumption Hillary had something to do with it is seeing some daylight. It’s definitely less of a stretch than claiming she has “suicided” a bunch of people. I might be wondering myself if I didn’t already know it wasn’t true

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

CID1990 wrote:
Ibanez wrote:

And with these things, the real damage is likely much worse than what is being reported out in the open.

I think what you have issue with is the assertion that something in Hillary’s emails that led the Chinese to the CIA’s contact network. And there is no evidence for that.

A large portion- in fact a plurality of field people hate her guts just like any other person with half a brain. If Hillary’s emails had anything to do with this, it would be out at relativistic speeds

BUT - she did reveal some technical capabilities. And the rank and file at the FBI wanted to break it off in her ass for it. It doesn’t surprise me that the assumption Hillary had something to do with it is seeing some daylight. It’s definitely less of a stretch than claiming she has “suicided” a bunch of people. I might be wondering myself if I didn’t already know it wasn’t true

Yes - that is exactly where I take issue.There's zero correlation between the purge and her emails. Only a simpleton would think that having a homegrown email server that lacks the professional defense of what the DoS has was the smart move AND that it hadn't been compromised. There's no proof, as far as I know, but I would assume that she was compromised. And that is a violation which lesser people have lost their jobs and freedoms for.

And I agree, 99.99% of the time with you on most things (except fit women. You can keep the fatties). :mrgreen:
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Ibanez wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

Yes - that is exactly where I take issue.There's zero correlation between the purge and her emails. Only a simpleton would think that having a homegrown email server that lacks the professional defense of what the DoS has was the smart move AND that it hadn't been compromised. There's no proof, as far as I know, but I would assume that she was compromised. And that is a violation which lesser people have lost their jobs and freedoms for.

And I agree, 99.99% of the time with you on most things (except fit women. You can keep the fatties). :mrgreen:
I don’t like fatties either

I like this:

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

CID1990 wrote:
Ibanez wrote:

I don’t like fatties either

I like this:

I don't mind a curvy woman. It's been 10 years, you probably don't recall MrsCCU. She's not a "bag on antlers". A bit curvy. :thumb:

A Botticelli Babe, as it were.

Spoiler: show
On a side note, it's usually this time every year that I run into our mutual friend, Biff.
CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Jack Kerouac
A.K.A.: El Cid

Post by CitadelGrad »

Ibanez wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

Her private server was compromised. Lisa Page said it wasn't Russia, but China. Didn't you pay attention to any of her Congressional testimony? Page clearly state that China was able to retrieve all but three of those + 30,000 emails.

You don't need to make any assumptions about the possible compromise of her server and classified info. Page provided specific information.

As for The Citadel's honor code, I sure as hell don't need to be lectured on it by a guy who couldn't hack it. You'll go to your grave as a knob.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson, in letter to William S. Smith, 1787

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by Ibanez »

CitadelGrad wrote:
Ibanez wrote:

Her private server was compromised. Lisa Page said it wasn't Russia, but China. Didn't you pay attention to any of her Congressional testimony? Page clearly state that China was able to retrieve all but three of those + 30,000 emails.

You don't need to make any assumptions about the possible compromise of her server and classified info. Page provided specific information.

As for The Citadel's honor code, I sure as hell don't need to be lectured on it by a guy who couldn't hack it. You'll go to your grave as a knob.
Who said I couldn’t hack it? 9 months of being treated like a grunt? Please. You were probably one of those assholes I used to see on King Street making knobs brace or just being a dick because you could.

You lied. It’s pretty obvious. Your bias and lack of objectivity (not to mention your racism) is what’s ruining the GOP. You’re no better than the Democrats you rail against.

You should follow Cids lead and be intellectually honest, not a racist cunt and able to admit mistakes. That’s what this stems from- you’re intellectually dishonest and adversion to admitting you were wrong.

Last edited by Ibanez on Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Grizalltheway »

CitadelGrad wrote:
Ibanez wrote:

No she didn't. She made a vague statement and you interpreted it exactly how you wanted to.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

CitadelGrad wrote:
Ibanez wrote:

Also- I didn’t watch the political theater of her testimony.

Probably because I was busy helping defend one of our countries largest banks against cyber attacks from the Ukraine.

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Grizalltheway wrote:
CitadelGrad wrote:

No she didn't. She made a vague statement and you interpreted it exactly how you wanted to.
We’re wasting our time on Cit. that’s the problem with someone people, too many IMO, they don’t believe their wrong and that everything is the deep state or a conspiracy. Kind of like flat earthers.

Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Grizalltheway »

Ibanez wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote: No she didn't. She made a vague statement and you interpreted it exactly how you wanted to.
We’re wasting our time on Cit. that’s the problem with someone people, too many IMO, they don’t believe their wrong and that everything is the deep state or a conspiracy. Kind of like flat earthers.

Might even say he's a "lost cause". :rimshot:
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

Grizalltheway wrote:
Ibanez wrote: We’re wasting our time on Cit. that’s the problem with someone people, too many IMO, they don’t believe their wrong and that everything is the deep state or a conspiracy. Kind of like flat earthers.

Might even say he's a "lost cause". :rimshot:

:nod: :nod: :nod:
:thumb: