Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Political discussions
CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Jack Kerouac
A.K.A.: El Cid

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by CitadelGrad »

Grizalltheway wrote:
CitadelGrad wrote:
Her private server was compromised. Lisa Page said it wasn't Russia, but China. Didn't you pay attention to any of her Congressional testimony? Page clearly state that China was able to retrieve all but three of those + 30,000 emails.

You don't need to make any assumptions about the possible compromise of her server and classified info. Page provided specific information.

As for The Citadel's honor code, I sure as hell don't need to be lectured on it by a guy who couldn't hack it. You'll go to your grave as a knob.
No she didn't. She made a vague statement and you interpreted it exactly how you wanted to.
Yep, she did. She was very specific. She said China, not Russia accessed the emails. She also said that the FBI determined that all but three of the emails had been accessed.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson, in letter to William S. Smith, 1787

CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4

Post by CitadelGrad »

Ibanez wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote: No she didn't. She made a vague statement and you interpreted it exactly how you wanted to.
We’re wasting our time on Cit. that’s the problem with someone people, too many IMO, they don’t believe their wrong and that everything is the deep state or a conspiracy. Kind of like flat earthers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You don't know that I'm wrong. China accessed virtually all of her emails. Many of those emails contained classified information. Our HUMINT assets in China were rolled up. The upper levels of the DOJ and FBI were determined to protect her and did what they could to ensure her electoral victory. They used false information to do so. These are facts.

So, you tell me why it is so unreasonable to believe that her emails and the events in China aren't connected.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4

Post by CitadelGrad »

Ibanez wrote:
CitadelGrad wrote:
Her private server was compromised. Lisa Page said it wasn't Russia, but China. Didn't you pay attention to any of her Congressional testimony? Page clearly state that China was able to retrieve all but three of those + 30,000 emails.

You don't need to make any assumptions about the possible compromise of her server and classified info. Page provided specific information.

As for The Citadel's honor code, I sure as hell don't need to be lectured on it by a guy who couldn't hack it. You'll go to your grave as a knob.
Also- I didn’t watch the political theater of her testimony.

Probably because I was busy helping defend one of our countries largest banks against cyber attacks from the Ukraine.

Well now, aren't you quite the hero. Maybe someday I'll tell you about the time I captured a Soviet GRU agent in Germany.

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

CitadelGrad wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Also- I didn’t watch the political theater of her testimony.

Probably because I was busy helping defend one of our countries largest banks against cyber attacks from the Ukraine.

Well now, aren't you quite the hero. Maybe someday I'll tell you about the time I captured a Soviet GRU agent in Germany.
If that's true, I'd love to hear it. :thumb: I don't hold grudges or ill will against people. Who has time for that? But I have no issue calling people out on their nonsense/bias, etc... AND I don't mind when I'm rightfully called out for my own.

Spoiler: show
And I can tell you about the time, when me and some lowly contractors discovered the Chinese navy posing as fishermen to observe war games in the Pacific.
Last edited by Ibanez on Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

CitadelGrad wrote:
Ibanez wrote: We’re wasting our time on Cit. that’s the problem with someone people, too many IMO, they don’t believe their wrong and that everything is the deep state or a conspiracy. Kind of like flat earthers.

You don't know that I'm wrong. China accessed virtually all of her emails. Many of those emails contained classified information. Our HUMINT assets in China were rolled up. The upper levels of the DOJ and FBI were determined to protect her and did what they could to ensure her electoral victory. They used false information to do so. These are facts.

So, you tell me why it is so unreasonable to believe that her emails and the events in China aren't connected.
Go back to what you originally said. Because of HRCs emails, HUMINT assets in China were executed. Unless I missed something, there's no proof of that.

And go back and read what I've said - I've said from day 1 that HRC was compromised. She violated her oath. She put others in danger. I just don't see the deep state conspiracy that some do - that sort of thinking seems illogical to me.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

CitadelGrad wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote: No she didn't. She made a vague statement and you interpreted it exactly how you wanted to.
Yep, she did. She was very specific. She said China, not Russia accessed the emails. She also said that the FBI determined that all but three of the emails had been accessed.
I'll go further and say that I wouldn't be surprised if countries like China, Russia and NorKor aren't sharing intel, ESPECIALLY emails from the SoS. I'll bet you Russia, if they weren't given anything by the Chinese, they've hacked it. Russian hackers are the real deal.

They are prime time and they are using European countries like the Ukraine and Germany as proving grounds. :twocents:
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Ibanez wrote:
CitadelGrad wrote:
I'll go further and say that I wouldn't be surprised if countries like China, Russia and NorKor aren't sharing intel, ESPECIALLY emails from the SoS. I'll bet you Russia, if they weren't given anything by the Chinese, they've hacked it. Russian hackers are the real deal.

They are prime time and they are using European countries like the Ukraine and Germany as proving grounds. :twocents:
They may be expert hackers, but none of them have a full set of teeth, and they have the lowest life expectancy in Europe. Go figure. :coffee:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

CitadelGrad wrote:
Ibanez wrote: We’re wasting our time on Cit. that’s the problem with someone people, too many IMO, they don’t believe their wrong and that everything is the deep state or a conspiracy. Kind of like flat earthers.

I do.

It is unreasonable, even if you aren’t privy to her emails, to believe that she’s the one who outed Chinese sources.

I won’t repeat what I said previously, but I’ll add a couple more reasons -

Like Langley, 90% of the FBI are not fans of Hillary (that is putting it politely). The angst among FBI agents involved in the investigation on her emails and the subsequent slow-walk and obviously political motivations for not charging her is well known. But the reason the small number of people running interference for her were able to do it with any plausibility at all is because there were no catastrophic consequences to her breach. If there had been, the AG and a few others would not have been able to shield her based on discretion alone. AND you had better believe there would be a revolt at the FBI. And the CIA would have her ass. To believe that two agencies, with rank and file heavily tilted at least somewhat conservative, could maintain silence on something of this magnitude, is right along the lines of the people who believe 9/11 was an inside demolition job. There are too many people who would have to be cooperating on this. Hell, I might have to be one of them.

Second, I haven’t read all her emails. But I’m familiar with the ones that were classified above Confidential. They weren’t that many. The really bad ones were geospatial data, which were TS. What was exposed from those was technical capabilities - satellite stuff.

I don’t know that Adolf Hitler didn’t die of old age on a farm in Argentina either - but I know enough to rule it out.
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

CID1990 wrote:
CitadelGrad wrote:

I do.

It is unreasonable, even if you aren’t privy to her emails, to believe that she’s the one who outed Chinese sources.

I won’t repeat what I said previously, but I’ll add a couple more reasons -

Like Langley, 90% of the FBI are not fans of Hillary (that is putting it politely). The angst among FBI agents involved in the investigation on her emails and the subsequent slow-walk and obviously political motivations for not charging her is well known. But the reason the small number of people running interference for her were able to do it with any plausibility at all is because there were no catastrophic consequences to her breach. If there had been, the AG and a few others would not have been able to shield her based on discretion alone. AND you had better believe there would be a revolt at the FBI. And the CIA would have her ass. To believe that two agencies, with rank and file heavily tilted at least somewhat conservative, could maintain silence on something of this magnitude, is right along the lines of the people who believe 9/11 was an inside demolition job. There are too many people who would have to be cooperating on this. Hell, I might have to be one of them.

Second, I haven’t read all her emails. But I’m familiar with the ones that were classified above Confidential. They weren’t that many. The really bad ones were geospatial data, which were TS. What was exposed from those was technical capabilities - satellite stuff.

I don’t know that Adolf Hitler didn’t die of old age on a farm in Argentina either - but I know enough to rule it out.
You deep state robot!

CID, that’s a a good point about a catastrophic event. I hadn’t thought about that perspective.

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Ivytalk wrote:
Ibanez wrote: I'll go further and say that I wouldn't be surprised if countries like China, Russia and NorKor aren't sharing intel, ESPECIALLY emails from the SoS. I'll bet you Russia, if they weren't given anything by the Chinese, they've hacked it. Russian hackers are the real deal.

They may be expert hackers, but none of them have a full set of teeth, and they have the lowest life expectancy in Europe. Go figure. :coffee:
But they have enough Stoli and Code Red to fuel an all nighter and destroy a German Steel Mill.

Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4

Post by CitadelGrad »

ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Re: RE: Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Chizzang wrote:Image
I wish McCain had brain cancer for a couple more years....... He got off too easy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Funny meme

But the cartoonist got McCain's medals wrong.
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

∞∞∞ wrote:Image

Good, the other list is worse than any white supremist

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
mainejeff
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Post by mainejeff »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:
I wish McCain had brain cancer for a couple more years....... He got off too easy.

So did you.

:coffee:
Go Black Bears!
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »