Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: 2019 Schedules

Post by BDKJMU »

Mvemjsunpx wrote:
SACCAT wrote:
Can't believe I am sticking up for the griz...And this will be the LAST TIME EVER!!!...but griz play 4 playoff teams next year, have a P5 school, and no D2 games at all. Griz schedule seems harder in my opinion.
Yep. Even if the Griz are better, I doubt it'll show up in the record. They at least dodged one bullet, though, in that Idaho State wasn't able to land Gresch Jensen.
Why would it not show up in the record? I looked at the Montana game notes from their last game (did this for a couple dozen teams) and it showed 11 non senior starters on offense, 8 on defense (including AA Buchanan finalist at LB), and it will be Hauck's 2nd year back. I was thinking they surely would be a playoff team and likely competing for the Big Sky title. Am I missing something?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

BDKJMU wrote:
Mvemjsunpx wrote:
Yep. Even if the Griz are better, I doubt it'll show up in the record. They at least dodged one bullet, though, in that Idaho State wasn't able to land Gresch Jensen.
Why would it not show up in the record? I looked at the Montana game notes from their last game (did this for a couple dozen teams) and it showed 11 non senior starters on offense, 8 on defense (including AA Buchanan finalist at LB), and it will be Hauck's 2nd year back. I was thinking they surely would be a playoff team and likely competing for the Big Sky title. Am I missing something?
Because the Griz schedule was relatively easy last year, but—despite that—they ended up tied for the second-worst Griz record since 1985. The schedule's a lot tougher in 2019.
polsongrizz
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: MONTANA
A.K.A.: The Beer Snob

Post by polsongrizz »

kalm wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote: Wa-Griz East, Wa-Griz West, what's the difference? :coffee:

And there's not much difference, we're the winningest away team at both. :coffee: :coffee:
But not the overall winner. Hell, you still can't even sell out that sorry ass tampon excuse for a parking lot unless we show up... :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:
“We didn’t have a man or woman in the drone,” Trump explained to a confused America. “We had nobody in the drone. It would have made a big difference, let me tell you. It would have made a big, big difference.”
Mexico will pay for the wall
THE MOON IS PART OF MARS
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Mvemjsunpx wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: Why would it not show up in the record? I looked at the Montana game notes from their last game (did this for a couple dozen teams) and it showed 11 non senior starters on offense, 8 on defense (including AA Buchanan finalist at LB), and it will be Hauck's 2nd year back. I was thinking they surely would be a playoff team and likely competing for the Big Sky title. Am I missing something?
Because the Griz schedule was relatively easy last year, but—despite that—they ended up tied for the second-worst Griz record since 1985. The schedule's a lot tougher in 2019.
IF they can just learn to play four quarters rather than just three it should most definitely show up in their record.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

polsongrizz wrote:
kalm wrote:

And there's not much difference, we're the winningest away team at both. :coffee: :coffee:
But not the overall winner. Hell, you still can't even sell out that sorry ass tampon excuse for a parking lot unless we show up... :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:
We’ve averaged a sellout every home game since 2010. But yes, that’s aided a little by extra seating for Griz games and I was using self-deprecating humor in my post to point out that fact.

Gawd I hope you guys start winning more..... :ohno: just so you can take a joke again.
polsongrizz
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: MONTANA
A.K.A.: The Beer Snob

Post by polsongrizz »

kalm wrote:
polsongrizz wrote: But not the overall winner. Hell, you still can't even sell out that sorry ass tampon excuse for a parking lot unless we show up... :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:
We’ve averaged a sellout every home game since 2010. But yes, that’s aided a little by extra seating for Griz games and I was using self-deprecating humor in my post to point out that fact.

Gawd I hope you guys start winning more..... :ohno: just so you can take a joke again.
You guys over in the Palouse must have an odd way of calculating a sellout. :lol:
“We didn’t have a man or woman in the drone,” Trump explained to a confused America. “We had nobody in the drone. It would have made a big difference, let me tell you. It would have made a big, big difference.”
Mexico will pay for the wall
THE MOON IS PART OF MARS