Trump no matter what
35%
The Democrat no matter what
27%
Third Party/Independent/Write-in/Blank no matter what
19%
Trump, unless the donks nominate ___, which is unlikely
3%
The Democrat, unless the donks nominate ____, which is unlikely.
No votes
Third Party or Independent, unless the donks nominate ____, which is unlikely.
8%
Fvck dis Schit what's the point 2020
8%

Total votes: 37

Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

April 2019 Presidential Preference Poll

Post by Pwns »

If you had to pick today, who would you pick?

And fill in the blank if your answer has a blank.
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: April 2019 Presidential Preference Poll

Post by Ibanez »

Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

I don't see Jill Stein..?

:ohno:

just random 3rd party
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

Probably 3rd party again. Getting to the point were I would be fine with a little MAD.

“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Well, I'm not voting Trump, so it's the Democrat unless they're crazy, but that could be likely, so I don't see the option clearly defined.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

Chizzang wrote:I don't see Jill Stein..?

just random 3rd party
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

G for me, but that's every year for an R in MD.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Third party, baby.

Have a fucking spine.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Third party. Will be Libertarian unless they nominate Thong Boy or John McAfee.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

AZGrizFan wrote:Third party, baby.

Have a fucking spine.
And here we go again. :roll: :coffee:
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

CAA Flagship wrote:
Chizzang wrote:I don't see Jill Stein..?

just random 3rd party

:rofl:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Probably Libertarian Party. Unless they go full retard like the Dem Party is doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

There are going to be two people with a chance to win. I will vote for one of them. And I haven't seen a Democrat enter the race nor have I heard of one that might enter the race that is anywhere near as bad as Trump. Maybe if they nominate Louis Farrakhan or something like that. But it'd take something that bad. And even then I'd probably go ahead and say "OK this time I won't vote for either of the two that have a chance to win." I would never vote for Trump no matter what.

Doesn't matter though because I live in Louisiana. I'm in one of those States illustrating why we shouldn't have the Electoral College. I'm disenfranchised in being opposed to Trump just as a person living in Massachusetts is disenfranchised in being in support of him. If the President were chosen based on who got more votes our votes would matter. With the Electoral College system they don't.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Has the Democratic Party taken any steps to minimize the power of their establishment? Unlikely.

So it will be Booker, Harris, Hildebrand, Klobuchar, Biden, or O’Rourke. Money talks and that process has already begun.

I would not vote for any of them even in a swing state.

3rd party for kalm or write C. Montgomery Burns.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

JohnStOnge wrote:There are going to be two people with a chance to win. I will vote for one of them. And I haven't seen a Democrat enter the race nor have I heard of one that might enter the race that is anywhere near as bad as Trump. Maybe if they nominate Louis Farrakhan or something like that. But it'd take something that bad. And even then I'd probably go ahead and say "OK this time I won't vote for either of the two that have a chance to win." I would never vote for Trump no matter what.

Doesn't matter though because I live in Louisiana. I'm in one of those States illustrating why we shouldn't have the Electoral College. I'm disenfranchised in being opposed to Trump just as a person living in Massachusetts is disenfranchised in being in support of him. If the President were chosen based on who got more votes our votes would matter. With the Electoral College system they don't.
If you think your vote is not going to matter why not try and do a bit of good and vote 3rd party? At least in the national elections.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

Winterborn wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:There are going to be two people with a chance to win. I will vote for one of them. And I haven't seen a Democrat enter the race nor have I heard of one that might enter the race that is anywhere near as bad as Trump. Maybe if they nominate Louis Farrakhan or something like that. But it'd take something that bad. And even then I'd probably go ahead and say "OK this time I won't vote for either of the two that have a chance to win." I would never vote for Trump no matter what.

If you think your vote is not going to matter why not try and do a bit of good and vote 3rd party? At least in the national elections.
Give us automatic runoff voting and I might do that.
Could I ever be a star?

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

kalm wrote:Has the Democratic Party taken any steps to minimize the power of their establishment? Unlikely.

So it will be Booker, Harris, Hildebrand, Klobuchar, Biden, or O’Rourke. Money talks and that process has already begun.

Thankfully you are in Washington so your vote doesn't matter either.
Could I ever be a star?

Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

JohnStOnge wrote:
Winterborn wrote:
Well wouldn't the best way to do that would be to vote 3rd party and show that there is enough people who are fed up with the status quo applicants?

Why wait till until some arbitrary runoff system, do your best to intact some change for the better now.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Winterborn wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:
Well wouldn't the best way to do that would be to vote 3rd party and show that there is enough people who are fed up with the status quo applicants?

Why wait till until some arbitrary runoff system, do your best to intact some change for the better now.
:nod:
CID1990
Level5
Level5

April 2019 Presidential Preference Poll

Post by CID1990 »

We are a representative Republic of states, JSO. It will not change until 2/3rds of the states decide to (never).

If you want to live in a democracy that chooses its heads of state by direct election, I suggest you choose from the list of countries that use that method.

There are a few good ones but overall the list does not contain exemplars of good governance.

GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

CID1990 wrote:

We are a representative Republic of states, JSO. It will not change until 2/3rds of the states decide to (never).

If you want to live in a democracy that chooses its heads of state by direct election, I suggest you choose from the list of countries that use that method.

There are a few good ones but overall the list does not contain exemplars of good governance.

Yup, haven't heard a great argument against the Electoral College that isn't, at its core, something around "my candidate didn't win" argument.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

89Hen wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:Third party, baby.

Have a fucking spine.
And here we go again. :roll: :coffee:
Who are you for if it's Bernie versus Trump?
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

kalm wrote:Has the Democratic Party taken any steps to minimize the power of their establishment? Unlikely.

If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

If I do vote, it won't be for Trump. That's all I know right now. You don't get my vote when you declare war on me and my family.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

I think everyone should vote out of principle.

If not for the obvious implications on personal liberty, I would even support the Australian model of compulsory voting.

I think most people who don’t vote are apathetic and want to just be left alone. Those are exactly the people I want to be voting.